Home

lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

This is a discussion on lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-18-2021, 01:04 PM   #129
Rookie

christap18's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: lowlighthabit's 2021 SOTS Packs

What I've done instead of franchise I'm doing exhibition with live rosters putting the songs in and it plays no problem just can't exit the game only problem i had so far is it sometimes won't play anything like it was a blank music file other than that been waiting for a fix before playing franchise mode

Sent from my SM-A215W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-18-2021, 01:46 PM   #130
Pro

Wish they would just comment on it ... will they fix it or won’t they. I want to either move forward with 21 or go back to 20. Either way it’s with SOTS
Old 04-18-2021, 02:20 PM   #131
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
Wish they would just comment on it ... will they fix it or won’t they. I want to either move forward with 21 or go back to 20. Either way it’s with SOTS
It's kind of annoying because that is a big part of what makes the game more realistic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2021, 03:31 PM   #132
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballguy99
I waited on NBA2k to fix the PNR issue and it was a huge mistake. Devs were eerily similar in silence. Problem never got fixed and I really enjoy the game for what it is. I shouldn't have waited and if they aren't going to say anything I'm not waiting on this.

Last edited by CujoMatty; 04-18-2021 at 03:34 PM.
Old 04-18-2021, 04:39 PM   #133
Rookie

Bravofan_36's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I waited on NBA2k to fix the PNR issue and it was a huge mistake. Devs were eerily similar in silence. Problem never got fixed and I really enjoy the game for what it is. I shouldn't have waited and if they aren't going to say anything I'm not waiting on this.
Guess we could just never close the game lol.
Old 04-19-2021, 02:25 PM   #134
Rookie

christap18's Arena

Expect this to get fixed probably on next update they are just working on getting it released for everyone then they'll probably work on this and other things but we all need to report this to the team so it can have enough support to fix wish it was console specific patch updates like ps4 and ps5 get sounds of the show fixed and xbox has their own team working on their problems but we probably just have the one team so this might get fixed later on due to them having one team probably so look for it probably next update or when we get enough people complaining that they need sounds of the show fixed the game is done horrible this year but with updates it'll be back to normal hopefully but we are talking sds lol

Sent from my SM-A215W using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 04-20-2021, 02:21 PM   #135
Rookie

christap18's Arena

ok so I just have one question is ps5 having the not saving issue people are 50/50 it rather saves or it don't save let me know ps5 players lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2021, 02:35 PM   #136
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by christap18
ok so I just have one question is ps5 having the not saving issue people are 50/50 it rather saves or it don't save let me know ps5 players lol

PS5 player here, playing the PS4 version of 21 (with SOTS) —>

We are all having the same issue:

Import custom songs...checkmark them in the playlist editor for both “Jukebox” and “Music Cues”...go through and assign stadium sounds and individual player walk up music...it works.

The issue happens when you close out of the game, all sounds are reverted to original and are unassigned to players, stadium music, etc. The songs are still in the playlist editor...but all “Music Cues” and “Jukebox” somehow become un-checkmarked.

This is the biggest issue right now.

I went ahead and submitted a bug report last night to SDS, and I would highly encourage everyone in this thread to do so. Be polite, kind, and make it known how much this feature means to us. Nothing ever gets done if you’re rude to the developer. I’ll attach the bug report link below for those in this thread who wish to get this fixed

https://theshow.sonysandiegostudio.g...d=360003007534

Be well!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »