Home

Old 10-28-2015, 10:39 PM   #41
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Year 2 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGATRON
No sir - that wasn't directed at you. You played a clean game. Everyone I play against does the same thing. I was just making an observation. I just like to challenge myself rather than rack up huge stats against the CPU.
Oh okay, I gotcha there
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 12:20 AM   #42
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

UCLA wins at TCU by 3. In OT. With a final of 65-62. In 1 OT.

I'm truly at a loss for words when it comes to this game. TCU's offense is already ridiculously cheap. Anyone who's ever played a CPU game vs. a team that runs this offense- Oregon, Baylor, etc. is in for a long day.

But when Kenny Freaking Hill is stiff arming 90+ OVR DEs and making Vince Young-esque plays, running read option every run play and their WRs are all 95+ speed and their QB scrambles at the first sign of trouble for 15 yards a pop while your team can't tackle on conservative, it's beyond frustrating. (This also is why I had so many sacks) He was running away from DBs and making Myles Jack look like some 59 OVR bum from Roast Beef Tech.

I legitimately could have lost this game despite playing my A- offensive game. TCU certainly helped there- all they do is blitz, blitz, blitz and my first 3 passes netted about 180 yards, and turned my running game into a bunch of short throws. I never had to go for it on 4th down or anything like that but it was super annoying to keep having to score because that really did inflate my offensive stats, something I've harped on here and hate having to do. It's just impossible to avoid when you play against CPU cheese because unlike humans, the CPU is merciless about $$$ plays. I expect these kind of scors from humans, but seeing against a CPU is just disappointing.

I just wanted to be upfront about this so no one gets any funny ideas about what I'm driving at here.

Last edited by rkwittem; 10-29-2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:32 AM   #43
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

Week 2

No user games this week.

Byes: UCLA, FSU, Pitt
Old 10-29-2015, 05:58 AM   #44
Rookie

LSU stomps ULM 66-22
Old 10-29-2015, 01:39 PM   #45
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

Florida wins a nail-biter in College Station 36-35. Tom Herman brought his spread/no-huddle offense to College Station and it really challenged the Gators defense. Gators got a wake-up call of sorts in this one and will study the tapes to make sure a close one like this doesn't happen any longer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #46
Pro

Alabama beats Vanderbilt 24-7 in a very boring game. Blake Barnett threw 2 red zone picks but Derrick Henry went for over 200 yards. Defensively we really struggled and we need to work some things out.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:03 PM   #47
Rookie

jpboy89's Arena

OVR: 2

O-State after a hard fought 35-27 win vs Va Tech. Va Tech played great ****ing D in the 2nd half damn.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:36 PM   #48
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

How we lookin on advance

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Three Yards and a Cloud of Dust »