Home

Edge - Lita to have sex on RAW

This is a discussion on Edge - Lita to have sex on RAW within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2006, 12:00 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: Edge - Lita to have sex on RAW

Im sure someone will come out...just who though I havent figured out.

maybe this should be posted in the new years resolution thread, but whats up with Angle getting eliminated first? How many times is he going to be in a title match and come up short?

Follow me on www.twitter.com/thedrozd
Old 01-09-2006, 12:45 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 21

to just put it simply, this is when you know wrestling is going in the wrong direction.
Old 01-09-2006, 12:55 PM   #11
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

We will see how this turns out tonight. I guess Edge might be a transitional champion which I think would be dumb.

But I'm holding off till we see his direction tonight.

I hope it ain't like

Chris Jericho's title reign = Stephanie's Bitch....Fetch the dog food.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2006, 01:26 PM   #12
All Star

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
So this is what wrestling has turned into? What happen to the days of the Iron Sheik, Junkyard Dog, Jake the Snake Roberts, etc?????
Let's see...

Iron Shiek had the all-time cheap heat gimmick.
JYD was a minstrel wrestler, shucking and jiving.
Jake the Snake, I'll give you, but come on! Those guys were below average workers who had over the top gimmicks. What happened to those days? We had Hassan and still have Davari. We have Teddy Long dancing around now.

Good examples!

If you would have said "What happen to the days of Harley Race" I wouldn't have said anything, but you use piss poor examples.

With that...why such a big deal? Hasn't sex been alluded to countless times on WWE/F television? And to you Truth...aren't you already fed up with the WWE? This is what makes you realize it's going in the wrong direction? After all the years of Bra & Panties matches, Bikini Posedowns, Mark Henry making out with a transvestite, Val Venis sleeping with everyone's wife or sister...and almost getting his "venis" chopped off, Goldust being gay for Razor Ramon, Roddy Piper AND Ahmed Johnson, Vince boinking Trish in front of a comatose Linda and Torrie's father dying of a heart attack after giving Dawn Marie the business (or was it the other way around?) it's this that has you realizing that wrestling is going down the tubes?

Look at it like this:
People hate Edge. They hate Lita even more because they know she's a slut. Edge parades her around like she's the best woman on the face of the planet. They're going to have sex in the ring, not only as a celebration, but to show the world what they can't have - his woman. Only thing is, the fans don't want his woman. That all equals heat. No one wants to see the rat get boinked (well, that's what they'll say), the crowd boos, and someone interfers.

You guys need to lighten up and stop being Jim Cornettes.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:49 PM   #13
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggidyJames
Let's see...

Iron Shiek had the all-time cheap heat gimmick.
JYD was a minstrel wrestler, shucking and jiving.
Jake the Snake, I'll give you, but come on! Those guys were below average workers who had over the top gimmicks. What happened to those days? We had Hassan and still have Davari. We have Teddy Long dancing around now.

Good examples!

If you would have said "What happen to the days of Harley Race" I wouldn't have said anything, but you use piss poor examples.

With that...why such a big deal? Hasn't sex been alluded to countless times on WWE/F television? And to you Truth...aren't you already fed up with the WWE? This is what makes you realize it's going in the wrong direction? After all the years of Bra & Panties matches, Bikini Posedowns, Mark Henry making out with a transvestite, Val Venis sleeping with everyone's wife or sister...and almost getting his "venis" chopped off, Goldust being gay for Razor Ramon, Roddy Piper AND Ahmed Johnson, Vince boinking Trish in front of a comatose Linda and Torrie's father dying of a heart attack after giving Dawn Marie the business (or was it the other way around?) it's this that has you realizing that wrestling is going down the tubes?

Look at it like this:
People hate Edge. They hate Lita even more because they know she's a slut. Edge parades her around like she's the best woman on the face of the planet. They're going to have sex in the ring, not only as a celebration, but to show the world what they can't have - his woman. Only thing is, the fans don't want his woman. That all equals heat. No one wants to see the rat get boinked (well, that's what they'll say), the crowd boos, and someone interfers.

You guys need to lighten up and stop being Jim Cornettes.
Again a misunderstanding. I'm not fed of with the WWE, because I still watch it. Now if I was fed up with WWE I would not be watching it now would I? I watch it every monday just not all the way through anymore.
Old 01-09-2006, 01:53 PM   #14
All Star

OVR: 20

I knew that you still watched, but that you weren't happy with the show.

You'll always watch it because you grew up on it, but that doesn't mean you'll always like it.

If you don't watch it all the way through you either (a)fell asleep; (b)didn't like the show or got bored with it; (c)found something else better to do.

How often is it choice b?
Old 01-09-2006, 02:14 PM   #15
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiggidyJames
I knew that you still watched, but that you weren't happy with the show.

You'll always watch it because you grew up on it, but that doesn't mean you'll always like it.

If you don't watch it all the way through you either (a)fell asleep; (b)didn't like the show or got bored with it; (c)found something else better to do.

How often is it choice b?
I think it's like 50/50 between B and C...lol. But I really try and watch the whole show.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2006, 02:31 PM   #16
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

"groan"

I have a feeling this segment will be edited out on TSN. So I won't have to watch this embarrassment of the once great exibition of Rasslin'.

You know Vince have given the reigns to the "Hollywood writers" too much when you get shat like this.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »