Home

WWE All Stars Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on WWE All Stars Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #25
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: WWE All Stars Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
I always get suspcious when a demo comes out and 40-50% of 360 users can't get it until after the game is out.
You mean the Gold Exclusive? I thought every demo was Gold Exclusive for a week now.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 05:57 PM   #26
Tom Brady, L.O.A.T

urlacher51's Arena

OVR: 6

In the vids that were posted here, i didnt see anybody do any irish whips agaist the ropes moves, are they in the game ?
Old 03-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #27
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
yes irish whips are in but honestly after probably 10 games ive used maybe 3? It's as simple as grapple right trigger then wherever you wanna whip them
Old 03-22-2011, 07:11 PM   #28
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
You mean the Gold Exclusive? I thought every demo was Gold Exclusive for a week now.
Yes,that's why you put your demo out more than a week before the game. PS3 started doing it with some demos too with PSN+.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:12 PM   #29
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Yes,that's why you put your demo out more than a week before the game. PS3 started doing it with some demos too with PSN+.
You would still complain about it so does it really matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Old 03-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 3
Personally I think it's awesome. And I find it hilarious that the wrestlers are more individualized and deeper than their sim SvR.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:25 PM   #31
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

My Impressions.....First of all people its a demo!!!! Lets not talk about how quick people will get bored of the game, We have no idea whats in the final product!!!!!!! #2 This is aimed at any THQ guys that might be reading this, Give me this game...engine and graphics, get rid of the juggles and over the top moves, call in No Mercy 2011 and forget about SvR for a while....I will be happy!!!!
As someone who holds No Mercy, Firepro Returns, and Wrestle Kingdom 2, as my top 3 wrestling games of all time, If this game was a pure wrestler, it would knock WK2 out of my top three. Reason being; pace of the game, ease of controlls, and still having a good amount of moves. Its just a fun game over all, reversing is easy, but hard at the same time, if you can understand that. Finishers are the same.
I cant wait till next week to get my hands on the full game. Preordered before just to get Ted Sr. & Jr., but still wasnt a "MUST BUY" for me till after today, then I went in to pay it in full!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 1

holy cow, i must be playing a different game. you guys are gushing over this steaming heap. i dont even know where to begin with this.

1) collision detection is not even remotely seen. standing IN ropes and bodies, its gets old man. this is 2011. if we cant get it standard in every model at this point, something is amiss at circle k.
2) have you noticed the crowd? i mean, wow. ive seen a better effort in ring king.
3) the game play is what i would call, 7/10. not hurting the experience, but not worth full retail.
4) last but not least, the commentary. now, i know what people are thinking. commentary has always stunk in thq produced wwe games. but this is different. i mean, what are they thinking? just start listening closely, you will be at awe at the ineptness of thq in this department. it is so utterly distracting, i wanted to gough my own ear drums out. this is worse than the very first game ever that had commentary.

i give up if this is what you people are now settling for.

im all about giving this game a fair shake and waiting for the full retail version, but this is about my impressions of the demo, and it aint looking to hot, even under gods hot sun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »