Home

Monday Night Raw - 4/4/11 Era of aawweeesssooommeeee continues

This is a discussion on Monday Night Raw - 4/4/11 Era of aawweeesssooommeeee continues within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2011, 11:41 PM   #177
Banned

BunnyHardaway's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Monday Night Raw - 4/4/11 Era of aawweeesssooommeeee continues

I'm too impatient to wait that long, but if that's what it took to make this happen, I don't mind at all.

I'm curious to see what Rock's role will be until then and if he'll have any matches before next April.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:45 PM   #178
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

It's going to suck to see Rock lose in his hometown.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:51 PM   #179
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpac
Should have ended with a Corre beatdown on Cena/Rock. Could have used it to write Rock off for now and given Cena a feud unless he's back to the Miz.
This makes way too much sense.

As far as the feud goes, I hope Cena turns heel. If he does, I'll fully cheer for him in the match. Rock has been just as corny as Cena lately anyways, so I hope Cena turns.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:59 PM   #180
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Initially hated the one-year buildup idea, but now I will adopt a wait-and-see approach. It is quite unprecedented.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #181
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
how many times has Morrison actually hit the Starship Pain?
I think it's 45-55% but that one was on Dolph. Wasn't even close to being in posistion.

C'mon WWE do something Swagger!

There's been times I didn't watch a match,there's been times I just plain haven't watched the show but never can I remember turning off a match in the middle of it. Today I did so due to one Mr. Randal Keith Orton. Fire his *** or someone tell him how the **** to wrestle. Not only did he constantly jump off his injured knee more he used it for a knee drop. That was the point it was turned off. I mean botches happen and it's not his fault they book him to win with one move but really? REALLY? Put him in there with Regal so when he no sells Regal will actually break his leg. Be selling then!

Couldn't let Miz get one on Austin? That was still alright though.

Poor Evan Bourne. Wasn't so long ago he was helping Cena win the main event. I've heard Trips and Steph are really high on him so maybe someday...

Where's Curtis at anyway? You'd think Brodius Clay won NXT 4,NXT 3 didn't happen and Alex Riley won NXT 2. (Nothing at all against Clay or Riley. Just sayin' is all.)

Mixed tag was good while it lasted.

US Title match also good while it lasted. Looking forward to Sin Cara/Sheamus fued. When Matthews said he bet Sin Cara was trending on twitter I checked. Daniel Bryan,Sheamus and Mistico were. (15 min delay in Canada.) Where does that leave Bryan though? I thought maybe he'd get a shot at Miz especially since they had such great matches over the US title and there has to be full turnover/new main eventers (yes I know he was part of the SS main event) at some point but it looks like it's back to Cena for Miz.

Why? Because Cena/Rock is for WM 28!? That's a bit out there isn't it? Too bad about Corre too. Was expecting another great beat down and they got squashed again. Is Rock just going to cost Cena all his matches from now until then?

Sin Cara shirt now available: http://www.wweshop.com/item/sin-cara...ncara/01-13873

Last edited by goh; 04-05-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2011, 01:27 AM   #182
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Going to keep this short and sweet

A. WWE will be better off once HHH takes over

B. Bryan Danielson is the WWE's next HBK/Hart(see A)

C. People actually don't care about Rock vs Cena. You haven't booked Cena or Rock well enough. Both guys copping please while trying to sound tough?

D. Stop dropping the ball on your midcard WWE. Wasn't WrestleMania the "event" someone stepped up his game?

I understand why you guys still watch and enjoy. But as a 29 year old man who grew up in the 80's WWF I can't co-sign this. It worked then because I was a child. I don't blame Vince for doing what he is. Times have changed and I respect the path he has chosen for "his" business.

I'm going to stick to my ROH for in ring work. I'll continue to watch WWE PPV free of charge via streams. IMHO it's not worth the money they charge now for PPV.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:58 AM   #183
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23

Just wanna pop in with my two cents. Love The Rock, been a fan since he was Rocky Maivia, became my favorite when he came back and joined The Nation and cut that promo on the crowd about not forgetting the 'Die Rocky, Die' chants. It's going to suck big time to see him lose in Miami. That said it's perfect because that's where Cena is going to turn heel. Rock said sometime last year about his eventual return to wrestling that he and Vince had been in talks and they wanted something special to come of his return. He said it had to be something huge and I like what they're going for. This is unprecendented knowing the main event for Wrestlemania a year in advance. There's so much that can come of this. I can see WWE doing HBO 24/7 like pieces on the two leading up to this match. I can see The Rock checking in over the course of the year with appearances to help keep the feud fresh in the crowd's minds. There's sooooo much that can come from this.

I also don't think The Corre was buried. Something will come out of what happened tonight. I just wish wrestling fans for once would stop declaring things the end of world without seeing where things are going first.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:45 AM   #184
RF

TheMatrix31's Arena

I think it'd be awesome if you get guys who start to get pissed at Cena for taking on a legend, this and that. One by one, you have people turning on him. A slow heel burn. They fight on the Rock's behalf. He drops in every so often, says some stuff, etc. It'd be a good way to tie whatever Cena's doing into the larger picture for the Rock.

Proxy wars, if you will.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »