Home

Ring of Honor Thread

This is a discussion on Ring of Honor Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-06-2014, 01:38 AM   #57
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Ring of Honor Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayman
I have no idea if Styles or the other guy is to blame for this, but holy ****.

http://instagram.com/p/ixoHt2nkf0
That's on Roddy for sure.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:05 PM   #58
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Several rumors have been popping up the last few weeks of a possible TNA vs. ROH angle across both promotions could be in the works. This could be interesting if it were happen and I think both promotions could use that boost about now.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:12 PM   #59
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
Several rumors have been popping up the last few weeks of a possible TNA vs. ROH angle across both promotions could be in the works. This could be interesting if it were happen and I think both promotions could use that boost about now.
Yeah they are goin need all the help they can get. With the WWE network concept its really goin hurt both promotions. I love ROH's product, TNA not so much but I do like alot of their talent. I orginally stated that I thought ROH could compete with the WWE if it had the money backers but now it would take a whole lot of money.

I'll still watch ROH and root for them, thats why I am a big NXT guy because it is pretty much got a ROH feel to it.
Old 01-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #60
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
Yeah they are goin need all the help they can get. With the WWE network concept its really goin hurt both promotions. I love ROH's product, TNA not so much but I do like alot of their talent. I orginally stated that I thought ROH could compete with the WWE if it had the money backers but now it would take a whole lot of money.

I'll still watch ROH and root for them, thats why I am a big NXT guy because it is pretty much got a ROH feel to it.
If only ROH had a bit more money from Sinclair, it would help a whole lot. It's not so much to even trying to bring in talent since I think they do a very good job building talent that goes on to bigger and better things. If they could just improve the production and how they tape their shows, it would help the product a lot. It seems like Sinclair only cares for having original programming on their network and that is about it. I really wish they would go from 1hr to 1.5 or 2hrs a week.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:23 PM   #61
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainZombie
If only ROH had a bit more money from Sinclair, it would help a whole lot. It's not so much to even trying to bring in talent since I think they do a very good job building talent that goes on to bigger and better things. If they could just improve the production and how they tape their shows, it would help the product a lot. It seems like Sinclair only cares for having original programming on their network and that is about it. I really wish they would go from 1hr to 1.5 or 2hrs a week.
I would have agreed with you before but now the WWE is at a whole nother level. ROH would need a network deal with someone like FOX,ESPN, or someone like a USA. I mean you have to think about it now. ROH was close to reaching what I call a 2nd tier product. Close but not quite there. WWE was a Tier 1, but now they are a Tier Pinnacle.

For ROH a #1 goal should be to find a network to televise a program and have it as a 2 hour show.

Man would I love to run a wrestling org. WWE you'd be on notice lol. It'd take 2 to 3 years if the WWE didn't buy it from the owner I was working for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 10:13 PM   #62
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2Nice
I would have agreed with you before but now the WWE is at a whole nother level. ROH would need a network deal with someone like FOX,ESPN, or someone like a USA. I mean you have to think about it now. ROH was close to reaching what I call a 2nd tier product. Close but not quite there. WWE was a Tier 1, but now they are a Tier Pinnacle.

For ROH a #1 goal should be to find a network to televise a program and have it as a 2 hour show.

Man would I love to run a wrestling org. WWE you'd be on notice lol. It'd take 2 to 3 years if the WWE didn't buy it from the owner I was working for.
I think my point earlier was for ROH to be a strong #2 or even compete with TNA for that spot. I don't think at this point that any promotion can compete or even come close to WWE's level with the addition of the new network.

I agree, if ROH was on a network televising their product with a 2 hr slot and slightly upgrading their production values things could get better on the wrestling scene.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:59 AM   #63
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

I used to watch some ROH years ago and then had stopped. I started watching again recently and I feel like I probably should of never stopped. I watch RAW, NXT, Smackdown (occasionally), and TNA every week. Out of all these shows, I enjoy NXT and ROH the most just because story lines are there but not as obnoxious + we get to see actual wrestling matches.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:20 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

Just saw my first commercial for ROH tonight. Its on my local CBS affiliate at 1035 Saturday nights. Promptly set my DVR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »