Home

Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

This is a discussion on Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #633
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Hey boys! signed up just to start posting here, seems to add more excitement.

I'm currently at the 1st week after the draft week. Undertaker and Kane went to Raw and Triple H and Rey Mysterio (WWE Champ???) went to Smackdown in the draft.

Something very interesting happened at Wrestlemania, but i'll give you the back story on it.

During the 1st month, Mark Henry and Randy Orton were fueding for the WHC. There were good matches, and this lead to a Last Man Standing Match at Royal Rumble. Randy Orton ended up winning and it showed Henry getting carried off by the doctors on a stretcher and the news feed told me his career is over. Annnnnd Wrestlemania time!

Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs Rey Mysterio, Mysterio is all over Shawn, when suddenly a cutscreen came on, which had the lights go out, a dong go off and then showed Rey knocked out on the ground (Taker didn't have a match at wrestlemania, so, he decided to turn heel.)

Shawn pins Rey and he barely kicks out, and the match goes on for another 2 or 3 mins when Rey hits the 619 to win the WWE Championship.

After the match, you guessed it, a cutscreen appeared, and I thought it was Undertaker, but Mark Henry walked out ran down to the ring, and destroyed Rey. After the match I checked and it switched Henry from SD to Raw.

Thought that was really cool!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:59 PM   #634
Rookie

OVR: 0

On Raw Mason Ryan took on Kofi and won easily, during the match though, Big Show ran down, and was trying to stop Ryan from winning.

Later DX vs Big Show and Kane happened (co main event with Taker vs Cena) Big Show got hut with 2 scm and a pedigree. After the match the doctor tried to wake him up but couldnt. He's now hurt!

On Smackdown, Christian beat Rey despite Zeke running down trying to prevent him. That should be interesting.

R-Truth vs Daniel Bryan turned out to be good, Sin Cara interstates but R-Truth still managed to pick up the win

Sheamus beat Sin Cara quick but was attacked after the match with Christian with a steel pipe.

Edge and Orton have a submission match which Ted dibiase decides to watch. Edge wins and after the match Rey attacks Orton and Edge makes the save!

Everything's looking Good!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:42 PM   #635
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13

Royal Rumble Card

Retirement Match
William Regal v. Edge - I have always been an Edgehead but this makes sense. They have both been fueding on SmackDown and it all comes down to this.

United States Championship
Zack Ryder (C) v. Jack Swagger - You know why.

Tag Team Championship
Air Boom (C) v. Usos v. Epico and Primo - Each team deserves a chance and this will be handled with one representative in a triple threat ladder match. Winner claims titles for their respective team.

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan (C) v. Christian - Christian won a 4-man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal (Orton, Henry, Miz) to get a chance at Bryab's strap. Bryan has been slumping as of late, losing to Booker T and Sheamus in back-to-back weeks.

WWE Championship
CM Punk (C) v. Dolph Ziggler - The cream of the crop. This storyline has so much gold in it, this match is gonna be so great.

Royal Rumble Match - 30 man

Here's to a good show!
www.twitch.tv/ILiveForThis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 PM   #636
All Star

st0rmb11's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm thinking of starting an nWo in my Universe. Any ideas as to who I should consider throwing in there?

I'm thinking CM Punk, but not really sure who else

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

Twitter: @st0rmb11

PS4
Old 01-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #637
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0rmb11
I'm thinking of starting an nWo in my Universe. Any ideas as to who I should consider throwing in there?

Pull a Hogan-style turn with Cena?

Other than that, I'm not sure who else either.

Old 01-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #638
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by st0rmb11

Do you plan on using original members? The crappy thing about factions is that you can only use 5 guys per. So, with Hogan, Nash, Hall, Hennig, and Steiner I've used up all the slots...
Old 01-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #639
All Star

st0rmb11's Arena

OVR: 30

I guess I could go with Nash. Maybe bring Nash & Triple H back at the same time, since I haven't used them since they became "inactive" in real life.

Have Nash form an nWo, & Triple H form either another DX or another Evolution type of group (with him filling Flair's role, Orton filling Triple H's previous role, and two future stars, such as Cody Rhodes, Mason Ryan,...someone).

Since I'm lacking in tag teams, I figured I could explore having some factions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOOSECANNON
Do you plan on using original members? The crappy thing about factions is that you can only use 5 guys per. So, with Hogan, Nash, Hall, Hennig, and Steiner I've used up all the slots...
Nah, I'm only using current roster guys in my Universe (most of the in-game roster, as well as a few CAS'; Jericho, the Usos, Epico & Primo, Curt Hawkins). the only "non-real life" superstar I plan on bringing in is Jeff Hardy. Also, plan on bringing John Morrison back because I think he deserved a bigger push in WWE.

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

Twitter: @st0rmb11

PS4

Last edited by st0rmb11; 01-18-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:45 AM   #640
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon12 Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

****, I can't control myself. WWE 12's like good sex, I'm officially addicted...

- RAW - Ahh... The RAW after the Elimination Chamber. What better way to open up than Kevin Nash and the nWo music? The crowd's booing, they know the Best in the World is certainly not finished with this beef that has caused CM Punk the title -- despite appearing injured last night. Ever valiant, the straight edge superstar takes the match anyway. Highlights: Daniel Bryan runs out! Distracts Punk while my Nash knocks the ref out, sidewalk slamming punk on a chair in the ring. Winner: Nash.

The Miz/R-Truth heat continues, this time Truth is accompanied by last night's X-Division Contenders winner D'Angelo Dinero. Highlights: Truth hit his finisher, not too far before I escaped...only to find D'Angelo waiting in the wings. He slammed my Miz against the table, after I went ape**** on him with mudhole stomps and the like. Dinero helped Truth after the match to get the nut even more pop. Winner by Countout: Truth.

Somebody better call my mama! Yes! Finally, the debut of Brodus Clay, better known these days as The Funkosaurus. Accompanied by Alicia Fox (best I could do, ya know), Funkosaurus surely received some loud roars of astonishment. Let's hope this ends Santino's streak of getting booked top-billed on RAW... (BTW, entrance theme 43 (Ladies Man) works great for his dance down the rampway...just use Chavo's lighting -- and then a red lighting in-ring -- and mess around with the camera a bit to make the entrance a bit more flashy. I just watched a YouTube video of his to try and emulate the angles. And of course add the 4-corner pyro at the end and the Earnest Miller song!) Squash match, even with some help from Alciia! Brodus wins with the irish whip crossbody followed by the belly-2-belly. Winner: Funkosaurus!

ROYAL RUMBLE WINNER'S EVENT: Triple Threat - Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy (TNA Champ) vs. Big Show (WWE Champ). Laurunaitus announced that Jericho did such a good job last night at Elimination Chamber that he would get another shot at proving himself against the newly-crowned WWE Champion, Big Show. Not to be outdone, the Charismatic Enigma's accomplishment (particularly over Goldberg) was just as impressive. Loud boo's for Jericho, who dons his CORPORATE SUIT for this one..despite the "News" announcing he's fully embraced the fans. Ahh.. Jericho. Hardy rocks the retro Hardy Boyz look, perhaps as an ode to his former company. And The Big Show recieves the loudest pop of them all, striving for years in the company without the gold he so cherished, yet the big man has a pretty stern look on his face -- def. some unfinished beef with Y2J. And Goldberg bought a ticket in the front row!!! I didn't realize he was ACTUALLY in the crowd. Cutscene: as my Y2J walked over to Goldberg I recieved a huge shot to the head...as Goldberg leaves the arena! The longtime "real" beef continues! Hardy wasted no time, giving me the Twist of Fate on the concrete. I actually made Hardy tap to the Liontamer, however, after Big Show tossed Hardy a chair and punched right through it! Big Show didn't get to break it up in time... Winner: Y2J. Sting runs out to check on Jeff Hardy's status, waving for help from the back...

But whatever happened to my Royal Rumble winner James Storm? I thought he was supposed to choose who he was fighting at Wrestlemania?? Is it because he's a CAW? Is it because he's on the Friday brand? Why was this even a triple threat to begin with?? The pandemonium!!!!

- Smackdown -Sheamus may be the winner of the #1 Contenders match for the US title, but before getting to that point he must face a rested Wade Barrett in East Rutherford, NJ. And as the heat went on, Randy Orton lept from the crowd to attack Barrett! After a few Euro-uppercuts, I tried to chase RKO down the ramp. Sheamus would follow but would drag me back in. After puting up a decent fight, Sheamus proved too much making me tap after an array of slams and shoulder breakers. Swagger is next! (As for Barrett, RKO is back from injury in time for WM. Sweet!) Winner: Sheamus.

I think now, it's pretty apparent that if you LEAVE the matches the way they are set up but still able to change participants, you will still receive a strong amount of cut scenes. It's when you "customize freely" that things don't quite go as planned.

Cool thing about the Wednesday Smackdown show is that you can mix and match WWE with TNA and so forth. But what happens when you also include, say, the nWo? Well, Steiner flashed the gear last Sunday during a 6-man Dance, and with Nash opening up Raw to the classic tune, there's no surprise that Big Poppa Pump has a mystery partner who also prefers the black and white: "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig! Smackdown regulars Christian and Mr. Anderson have no choice but to be amazed that the legendary Intercontinental great is back, and I suppose this could be the start of something so much bigger. nWo take out Anderson with a sledgehammer but the ref wakes up in time. Now we know their goals! Winner by DQ: Christian & Mr. Anderson.

Main Event: JBL vs. Zack Ryder. Both were absent from the E.C., unless you count Ryder's "closer look" that may have caused Cena to lose against Kane. And there's no way these New York natives couldn't show up in New Jersey after being left off the card! A regular staple on Smackdown, Leyfield has a lot to be angry about, as does Ryder..basically getting screwed for his US title. Sheamus ran down... don't know why, but he nailed JBL. The match went on for a while, and as Ryder nailed his Broski and tried to gain further momentum, my finisher was also ticking and I ducked a clothesline to nail the classic lariat myself! Winner: JBL.

Last edited by LOOSECANNON; 01-19-2012 at 01:49 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »