Home

WWE Raw July Thread

This is a discussion on WWE Raw July Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2019, 03:35 PM   #49

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: WWE Raw July Thread

JR said Vince invited him to the Raw reunion but JR declined.

Seeing how he's under AEW contract, I wonder what it would've been like if he said yes. Would wwe try their typical embarrass JR stuff, or have him there just for 1 match like they did during Raw25.
Old 07-15-2019, 05:56 PM   #50
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0

WWE has announced on Twitter that a Fatal 4 Way match will take place to determine Becky Lynch's challenger for the RAW Women's Championship. It will be Nattie vs Naomi vs Carmella vs....... Alexa Bliss. So Bliss loses back to back matches to Bayley and she just walks right into a number one contender's match for the RAW Title?

Also WWE has announced a 10 Man Cross Branded Battle Royal to determine Brock Lesnar's challenger for the Universal Championship at Summerslam.

RAW Participants: Seth Rollins, Baron Corbin, Cesaro, Braun Strowman, Bobby Lashley, Sami Zayn, Rey Mysterio

SD Live Participants: Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Big E
Old 07-15-2019, 06:18 PM   #51

Majingir's Arena

Possibly Orton vs Lesnar at SS? I wanted RA back, but not like this.

And I dont think any of those 4 should face Becky. Maybe Bliss gets mysteriously attacked, Cross takes her place and wins?

MAYBE Nattie wins, but Natalya vs Becky in Canada, sure Natalya will get the twisted wwe embarass them in their home town(country in this case) booking, but she'd get cheered at SS if this happens.

Last edited by Majingir; 07-15-2019 at 06:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2019, 06:37 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
WWE has announced on Twitter that a Fatal 4 Way match will take place to determine Becky Lynch's challenger for the RAW Women's Championship. It will be Nattie vs Naomi vs Carmella vs....... Alexa Bliss. So Bliss loses back to back matches to Bayley and she just walks right into a number one contender's match for the RAW Title?

I’m way more ok with Bliss getting an opportunity at an opportunity than Corbin. She at least didn’t get pinned last night
Old 07-15-2019, 06:40 PM   #53
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Possibly Orton vs Lesnar at SS? I wanted RA back, but not like this.

And I dont think any of those 4 should face Becky. Maybe Bliss gets mysteriously attacked, Cross takes her place and wins?

MAYBE Nattie wins, but Natalya vs Becky in Canada, sure Natalya will get the twisted wwe embarass them in their home town(country in this case) booking, but she'd get cheered at SS if this happens.
I'd be alright with Braun vs Brock if it means Braun is winning the title. Like if they took the title off Seth so they didn't have to turn Braun heel to beat Seth, then this might be worth it. Then again I feel the same way about Braun similar to Rollins and Reigns, been there done that. Lashley is the only one I'd really like to see win since it's the match fans have wanted for a long time.

I think they may just be going with Nattie because of it being in Canada, but again neither of those should be facing Becky. Guess Ronda's not coming back yet until SD Live goes to FOX?
Old 07-15-2019, 06:48 PM   #54

Majingir's Arena

If Lashley vs Lesnar happens, it better not main event. Let Kofi main event a PPV if that's gonna be the Raw match.
Old 07-15-2019, 07:01 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Have Nattie, Carmella, or Naomi done anything since Wrestlemania to warrant a chance at a title shot? Reigns, Rollins, and Strowman are really the only three guys in the men’s match that have. It’s so frustrating to see these clusterf**** determining who gets the title shots at one of the biggest events of the year. You have four months between Wrestlemania and Summerslam, identify who you want in that spot and spend the next four months making them look good so that the Summerslam matchups look appealing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2019, 07:07 PM   #56
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Apparently the report is that tonight is the first night of Heyman being Executive Producer of RAW. So I guess we'll see what changes happen from tonight on out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »