Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2015, 09:11 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I hear ya there but they have already stated that they are focused on having a very accurate roster. Hell it was reported months ago that Joe was going to probably be going in to be scanned (DLC most likely).

When they said 120+ unique I looked at the current roster and main NXT roster and figured there were about 25-30 spots for legends)
I would be fine with 25-30. I think you have to give some appeal for the fans if the past especially when Austin was on top of the biggest era in wrestling.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2015, 09:56 PM   #26
MVP

Trent Booty's Arena

Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers

I don't think we've ever had peen close to that many legends straight out of the box before. That's plenty.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:57 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2
Is it pronounced Marie-ville or Mary-ville for Owens. She says the former in the clip, but the latter on raw....
Old 08-18-2015, 12:24 AM   #28
Rookie

Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I hear ya there but they have already stated that they are focused on having a very accurate roster. Hell it was reported months ago that Joe was going to probably be going in to be scanned (DLC most likely).

When they said 120+ unique I looked at the current roster and main NXT roster and figured there were about 25-30 spots for legends)
Sounds perfect!!!
Old 08-18-2015, 02:35 AM   #29
Rookie

Still a major buzzkill that this roster won't have Hulk Hogan or CM Punk...

WWE 2K14 will still have the GOAT roster just a shame that game wasn't on next gen
Old 08-18-2015, 10:02 AM   #30
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Sting, Flair and the Ultimate Warrior are crucial, glad to see they retained all those rights. I can deal with the current roster, but in past years I've found great joy in making a late 80s/early 90s Universe, with weekly shows for both WWF and WCW. I took last year off from this game, but if the creation options are still as plentiful as they were in last gen, it's just super easy, fun and nostalgic to download tons of legendary CAWs, arenas, etc and take a trip back to my childhood.

I can see it now....Starrcade.....Sting vs Muta for the TV title, Luger vs. Double A for the U.S., and of course Flair vs. Steamboat for THE strap.

C'mon 2k, don't eff this up for me!
Old 08-18-2015, 12:30 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Sting, Flair and the Ultimate Warrior are crucial, glad to see they retained all those rights. I can deal with the current roster, but in past years I've found great joy in making a late 80s/early 90s Universe, with weekly shows for both WWF and WCW. I took last year off from this game, but if the creation options are still as plentiful as they were in last gen, it's just super easy, fun and nostalgic to download tons of legendary CAWs, arenas, etc and take a trip back to my childhood.

I can see it now....Starrcade.....Sting vs Muta for the TV title, Luger vs. Double A for the U.S., and of course Flair vs. Steamboat for THE strap.

C'mon 2k, don't eff this up for me!
Yess I agree with this. I thought I was the only one that loves creating an old school universe mode with WCW and WWF competing once again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2015, 01:47 PM   #32
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasian
Yess I agree with this. I thought I was the only one that loves creating an old school universe mode with WCW and WWF competing once again.
When wrestling was wrestling, not "sports entertainment".

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »