Home

WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2015, 02:06 PM   #33
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasian
Yess I agree with this. I thought I was the only one that loves creating an old school universe mode with WCW and WWF competing once again.
I like creating an old school feel using the new guys.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 08-19-2015, 10:21 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: WWE 2K16 Screenshots, Kevin Owens' Ring Entrance & 19 More Confirmed Wrestlers

Don't care too much about the legends as long as the main roster is accurate and they have a decent amount of NXT talents I'm happy
Old 08-20-2015, 09:26 AM   #35
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Colonel Mustafa has to be the most random legend they've ever put in a game, especially if Hogan isn't in the game since the only match of significance he ever had was Summerslam 91.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2015, 10:50 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2
Hate to put such a strong quote with such little viewing of current WWE (used to watch in the 'I'm assuming Glory Days.') However, they put out a trailer with two guys holding the same sign almost right next to each other, but just far enough to make it obvious they weren't together. I mean am I alone on that?

Last edited by kevin23; 08-20-2015 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-20-2015, 11:20 AM   #37
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin23
Hate to put such a strong quote with such little viewing of current WWE (used to watch in the 'I'm assuming Glory Days.') However, they put out a trailer with two guys holding the same sign almost right next to each other, but just far enough to make it obvious they weren't together. I mean am I alone on that?
Honestly I'm not sure what you are trying to say or ask in this. If you're talking about in game play and the signs. They are just random and many times have the same sign close to each other. Wouldn't read anything into it. If it's not about game play then I don't know what you're trying to say.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 08-20-2015, 11:42 AM   #38
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
Colonel Mustafa has to be the most random legend they've ever put in a game, especially if Hogan isn't in the game since the only match of significance he ever had was Summerslam 91.

Man how much would it suck for 2k if they had a Showcase planned for Hogan and then had to ditch it. Otherwise I can't see any reason why Mustafa and Adnon are in the game.
Old 08-20-2015, 12:49 PM   #39
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury112491
Man how much would it suck for 2k if they had a Showcase planned for Hogan and then had to ditch it. Otherwise I can't see any reason why Mustafa and Adnon are in the game.
Good point, but it's not like they really had to do any work to put them in though as they probably just used them form last year. There was really no point to them being in it last year either, except for being with Slaughter honestly. Maybe they put Slaughter back in and do his "getting his country" back storyline where he goes against them.

WWLeague Season 3
Old 08-20-2015, 01:58 PM   #40
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good point, but it's not like they really had to do any work to put them in though as they probably just used them form last year. There was really no point to them being in it last year either, except for being with Slaughter honestly. Maybe they put Slaughter back in and do his "getting his country" back storyline where he goes against them.
Well ... yeah. They were in Path of the Warrior, since that Summerslam 91 tag team match is a big part of his history.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »