Home

WWE 2K18 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on WWE 2K18 Universe Mode within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2018, 06:51 PM   #241
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: WWE 2K18 Universe Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roka
hi guys, been reading through some of the universe mode posts here. Really liking some of the content so far. Looking to start detailing my own universe mode, including my own show that will be made up mainly of CAW. Do any of the regular posters have any hints and tips to get started?

Edit: Also, what's the etiquette regarding downloading and using other players creations?
Find a theme, and run with it.

If you want to do past stars, current stars, or even a mix. Just make sure you have something planned so in case you get in a creative funk you don't just kind of bow out on everything.

The higher downloaded ones is the easiest way, but if you have time I would research on some websites such as caws.ws because they have extraordinary creators there.

If you every have questions do not hesitate to ask anyone around here.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2018, 07:32 PM   #242
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Find a theme, and run with it.

If you want to do past stars, current stars, or even a mix. Just make sure you have something planned so in case you get in a creative funk you don't just kind of bow out on everything.

The higher downloaded ones is the easiest way, but if you have time I would research on some websites such as caws.ws because they have extraordinary creators there.

If you every have questions do not hesitate to ask anyone around here.

Thanks for the reply. I’ve already got my theme . Basically it’s a fantasy theme in terms of the available wrestlers, any wrestler featured will be in their prime regardless of their current status.

In terms of my own show, it will be in the style of a smaller European based promotion which I hope to grow in size. And when I say grow in size I mean, the roster, the venue, might even draft in some “free agents” that get released by WWE. I may even have some legends start off in this after a while before returning to WWE programming.

Current status on what I’m looking to do, made a few of my own wrestlers for the European promotion, the arena and the show itself. Looking to flesh this out with community creations.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:24 PM   #243
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Weekly Wrap Up

Monday Night RAW:

Our night opens with the United States (Middleweight) Champion Bobby Roode set to take on The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose. Ambrose dominate early on. Hits the rebound lariat on Roode. Attempts the Dirty Deeds which Roode counters with throwing Ambrose into the ropes and hits a spine buster. Roode hits the Glorious DDT for the win. Roode continues to be at the top of the class in the Middleweight Division.

RAW Tag Team Division: SAnitY take on The Hype Bros. We see the three members talk in the corner before the bell rings, and we get Eric Young and Killian Dain remaining. Match is a quick squash as Eric Young hits the wheelbarrow neck breaker on Zack Ryder for the win.

Match 3: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rob Van Dam

A bit of nostalgia appears as RVD is back in the WWE and in the Middleweight Division! Crowd is hyped early until Nakamura takes control. Good vibes in the corner, followed by a Reverse Exploder Suplex, followed by a Kinshasa. RVD looked good but gassed early. Will be hard for Mr. 420 to hang with todays Middleweights, but give him time to shake off the ring rust.

Match 4: Drew McIntyre vs Lars Sullivan

The man once proclaimed as The Chosen One looks to continue his climb up the ranks since returning to WWE. The once former NXT Champion hits the Claymore for the win.

Main Event: Roman Reigns vs Rusev

Heavyweight contest closes out our show. Rusev has Reigns in the Acolade until Samoa Joe distracts the ref. As you recall, these two have quit the rivalry brewing. With Rusev’s back turned, Reigns hits a Superman punch, followed by a spear for the win. Reigns has claimed his throne as the #1 contender after beating the Champ Braun Strowman in back to back weeks and now Rusev.

Smackdown Live!

Our first Smackdown show since Extreme Rules and we open the show the same way we ended our PPV….with EC3! He makes his way down to the ring and cuts a promo about how he is BACK in the WWE. They let him go once, but they will NOT let him go again. He is here to prove them WRONG and that he will be the WWE Heavyweight Champion.

Match 1: Mike Kanellis vs Aiden English

We see Kanellis for the first time in the Light Heavyweight Intercontinental division. Kanellis wins easy and attacks Aiden English after the match showing a mean streak with no remorse. Kanellis is vowing to be a major player in the Light Heavyweight Division.

Match 2: Matt Hardy (WWE Heavyweight Champion) vs No Way Jose

As his name states, no way was Jose going to beat the new Champ. The Woken one displayed his broken brilliance picking up a quick win. Side Effect, Twist of Fate and the 3.

Match 3: Randy Orton vs Apollo Crews

Another Heavyweight contest. Middle rope DDT, RKO for the win. Not a good Smackdown debut for Apollo.

Match 4: TM-61 vs Mustache Mountain (Trent Seven + Tyler Bate)

Mustache Mountain make their tag team debut on the Smackdown brand and pick up the win in a tightly contested contest with TM-61, who also made their Smackdown debut.

Match 5: Seth Rollins vs Dolph Ziggler

Last week we saw Dolph interrupt the Seth Rollins and Aleister Black match. This week we get to see Dolph face one of these contestants as he takes on Seth Rollins. Back and forth match early, and great mat wrestling between both men. Seth eventually gets the upper hand…Avalanche Falcon Arrow, Turnbuckle Powerbomb, Curb Stomp for the win for Rollins.

After the match we see ANOTHER Heavyweight Debut! Bobby Lashley has returned!! Matt Hardy will definitely need to keep his head on a swivel after seeing EC3 and Bobby Lashley now on Smackdown and in the Heavyweight Division. Lashley cuts a promo about how he’s not the only former WWE Product to return. And despite what EC3 said earlier, HE will be the future WWE Heavyweight Champion.

205 Live!

On tonights episode we see the Elite 8 square off in the Cruiserweight Title tournament and the first two matches in the Mixed Tag Team Tournament.

Match 1: Kenny Omega vs Enzo Amore

The first of 4 quarterfinal match ups and we see the Cleaner vs the trash talker skywalker. Omega dominates throughout. Hits the One Winged Angel for the win.

Match 2: Marty Scurll vs Bobby Fish

Match of the night between these two. Counter and chain wrestling to open. Both men have their turns having the upper hand in the match. Scurll looks to get the win but we see Kyle O’Reilly come to the ring and hop up on the apron. Scurll turns his back and the ref is distracted, Adam Cole hops the barrier and SUPERKICK! Fish pins him for the 1-2-3! Cole grabs a mic and says he never forgot Japan. He kicked him out of Bullet Club, now I just kicked you out of the tournament.

Match 3: Jay White vs Johnny Gargano

We saw Switchblade debut last week and today we see him take on Johnny Wrestling. Gargano is dominate early on and White looks to be very frustrated and rolls out of the ring to collect his thoughts. White gets back into the ring and the two continue to display great wrestling. White hits the Reverse STO for the win to advance to the Semi-Finals.

Match 4: Ricochet vs Chad Gable.

The final Quarterfinal contest is under way we see Ricochet and his high flying office right off the bat. Gable attempts to ground him but Ricochet is too fast. Ricochet hits the 630 senton for the win.

Match 5: Sanity (Eric Young + Nikki Cross) vs Tye Dillinger and Peyton Royce

Our first of two mixed match tag team contest of the night. SAnitY is being lauded as the favorites to win this tournament and take home the first WWE Mixed Tag Team Championship. Eric Young hits the wheelbarrow neck breaker on Tye Dillinger for the winner.

Match 6: Naomi & No Way Jose vs Apollo Crews & Dana Brooke.

In an odd pairing, we see the dancing members of the WWE Roster take on Titus World Wide. Match was over very fast and the male participants didn’t even enter the ring. Dana Brooke taps out to Naomi

Old 01-22-2018, 08:41 PM   #244
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Good set of shows franch1se. Not really interested in the mixed tag at all. I find those matches horrible (for the exact reason of the men not getting in or the flow of the matches just sucks with it basically being 2 singles matches)
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 01-22-2018, 08:44 PM   #245
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roka
Thanks for the reply. I’ve already got my theme . Basically it’s a fantasy theme in terms of the available wrestlers, any wrestler featured will be in their prime regardless of their current status.
I agree 100% with Bard. Us two along with Reed are kind of the longest running members who post our Universe and everyone who does is always willing to help.

I agree that you pick and theme and run with it.

I've done everything from current stars with and without brand splits, I've done fantasy booking with a little comic book flare (had a guy names the Gamemaster, like Grandmaster in Marvel comics, who brought together guys from different eras to compete). Had a lot of fun with that one but got worn out as I was trying to do too much at times. This year, mainly due to lack of time due to starting my Masters, I am doing a league style universe where there are different leagues set up as a real sports league.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2018, 11:33 PM   #246
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Good set of shows franch1se. Not really interested in the mixed tag at all. I find those matches horrible (for the exact reason of the men not getting in or the flow of the matches just sucks with it basically being 2 singles matches)
Thanks. Just trying to do something different. Also gives me something to do with people who I have nothing planned for. Like No Way Jose, Tye Dillinger etc.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:27 PM   #247
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Smackdown week 2 is live!

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...d.php?t=924783

Old 01-23-2018, 05:56 PM   #248
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

More HUGE announcements regarding Season 2 of the WWL, including a little update on the structure of the league.

World League is almost full and conferences are announced.

More IC League participants confirmed.

New Womens and Womens Tag participants announced.

Leagues are close to filling up.

Current spots open:
TCL - FULL
World - 3
IC - 2
US - 7
NXT - 3
World Tag - FULL
NXT Tag - 1
CW - 4
CW Tag - 1
Womens - 3