Home

WWE 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Details Revealed - Create Both Male & Female MyPLAYER

This is a discussion on WWE 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Details Revealed - Create Both Male & Female MyPLAYER within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2019, 12:06 PM   #17
Pro

zrohman's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Details Revealed - Create Both Male & Female MyPLAY

The worst part about this career mode, which I've been saying for ages.... Is that you CAN'T BE A HEEL CHARACTER!!!!

Half of wrestling or maybe more is about heels. Their managers get involved to help them win matches. They find ways to get the ref out of the match.

They attack people backstage to get an advantage.

Do I have the option to attack people backstage?

Or am I, instead, given the option to live out my Disney fantasy.

Just give me a my career with voice acting, that lets me make choices, even bad choices.

Last year's my career mode was such a drag. Mainly because I actually wanted to help the authority, I was perfectly fine not being champion, and helping to elevate other heels. Instead they forced you to fight the authority and be a good guy. I was on the fence. Excited to see voice acting but it is ruined by the disney fairy tale story, lack of real choices we can make, and the Undertaker crap that insults adult fans everywhere

Last edited by zrohman; 10-09-2019 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-13-2019, 08:02 PM   #18
Pro

Re: WWE 2K20 MyCAREER Trailer and Details Revealed - Create Both Male & Female MyPLAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman

Last year's my career mode was such a drag. Mainly because I actually wanted to help the authority, I was perfectly fine not being champion, and helping to elevate other heels. Instead they forced you to fight the authority and be a good guy. I was on the fence. Excited to see voice acting but it is ruined by the disney fairy tale story, lack of real choices we can make, and the Undertaker crap that insults adult fans everywhere
I mean most video games ever made have a specific story they tell, complaining you can't do anything you want is kind of silly... be like complaining that in Last of Us you couldn't have taken Joel and joined the Fireflies

as for "disney fairy tale story" from the moment the trailer launched it seems a lot of gamers were excited they continued this type of stuff, and the fantasy stuff was one of the most popular things talked about in 2k19

and i have no idea what ur talking about with insults adult fans
Old 10-14-2019, 06:05 PM   #19
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirdViper
I mean most video games ever made have a specific story they tell, complaining you can't do anything you want is kind of silly... be like complaining that in Last of Us you couldn't have taken Joel and joined the Fireflies

as for "disney fairy tale story" from the moment the trailer launched it seems a lot of gamers were excited they continued this type of stuff, and the fantasy stuff was one of the most popular things talked about in 2k19

and i have no idea what ur talking about with insults adult fans
Wrestling is about two things. Being a good heel or a good face.

I just want to have the most basic choice in wrestling. Even if they force me to do things, at least let me be a heel
Old 10-14-2019, 08:52 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Wrestling is about two things. Being a good heel or a good face.

I just want to have the most basic choice in wrestling. Even if they force me to do things, at least let me be a heel
its about a lot more than just that lol

and the whole point of career is to tell a specific story, if u want something different that would be a different mode... its like myplayer in nba theres a story/path you follow, or madden theres a story/path you follow
Old 10-15-2019, 04:40 PM   #21
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13

I'm not sure if I want to get this on release or wait till on sale. If I buy later would I still be able to get the Fiend? hmm if I did guess probably would have to pay for him.

Last edited by Sinner; 10-15-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2019, 05:50 PM   #22
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Models this year look bad. It's like everything took a step back.
Old 10-15-2019, 11:09 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Models this year look bad. It's like everything took a step back.
not true, alot of them look real good, I mean keith lee is insanely accurate
Old 10-15-2019, 11:16 PM   #24
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7

Some are insanely good and some are not so hot for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »