Home
News Post

We have posted a preview of NFL Head Coach 09.

Quote:
"What has EA Sports learned from the original version? Let’s say just about everything. The last edition was pretty much a model of what not to do when beginning a new franchise.

This year EA is making sure to keep the player immersed in the world of being a coach. They are doing their best to get rid of the hold-ups and the repetitiveness by keeping the action continuous."

NFL Head Coach 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NFL Head Coach 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NFL Head Coach 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 64 - View All
NFL Head Coach 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 tbass33 @ 07/19/08 01:58 AM
I'm sooo hyped for this game! Do any of you remember Pro Football Sim by Sierra? That was the king of football sims! I've been waiting on someone to come out with a like that for years. Thought the first NFL HC was going to be it but was sadly mistaken. Sounds like this one will hit the mark though!

# 22 DougSupreme @ 07/19/08 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbass33
I'm sooo hyped for this game! Do any of you remember Pro Football Sim by Sierra? That was the king of football sims! I've been waiting on someone to come out with a like that for years. Thought the first NFL HC was going to be it but was sadly mistaken. Sounds like this one will hit the mark though!
you mean Front Page Sports Football? I loved that game. I was in several online leagues that lasted a good five years after they quit making the game. Good times. Great times. Best of times.

# 23 GridironGamer @ 07/19/08 08:00 AM
How great it would be to play this type simulation against another human online. Strategy involved quite the chess match it could be.

People buy it!

# 24 tbass33 @ 07/19/08 10:28 AM
Front Page Sports Football, yeah that was it DougS! Man my friends and I would play that game for HOURS! I loved making my own plays and calling the games. Like i said I've been waiting for someone to recreate that game with the modern graphics and game engines. HC 09 sounds like it MIGHT be just what I've been waiting for.

# 25 jimmy @ 07/21/08 05:16 PM
I believe this is going to be a fantastic game.

I hope everyone is patient in waiting for the features of:

Online Leagues
Graphical Online Play
NCAA Integration
More than 15 years

I am looking to start a online community specificly for this game. Check me out at:

www.nflheadcoachfan.com

# 26 erivera7 @ 07/24/08 08:27 PM
Head Coach looks promising. I'm not too concerned with it only lasting 15 years. I can barely get past 10 years if I really put forth the effort, so it's not a problem. Guess we'll see what happens ...

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.