Home
Skate 2 News Post

Skate 2 has arrived. Have you played it? If so, post your impressions here.

Skate 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view Skate 2 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Skate 2Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 13 - View All
Skate 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 ChubbyBanana @ 01/30/09 04:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
Got the Filmer's Pack today... And have to say it adds a lot to the video capabilities... Makes it much more dynamic.

Unfortunately it also feels more like they left it out at the expense of the game, rather than it being an add on... Which is obviously the case. Because I initially thought the video editing was not that great, and now it's very good.

It's stuff like this that makes me wish the gaming industry collapses... And I suppose it inevitably will, thankfully.
I want to get it, but I'm holding off until absolutely necessary. You can edit already saved replays with the pack yes or no?

I can't remember.

# 102 mgoblue @ 01/30/09 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBanana
The big black guy who....
Spoiler
I meant I know who he is in the game, just that I don't know who he (and most of the skaters) are in real life...I didn't see "Big Black" and go "Oh, awesome, he's in the game?"

# 103 ChubbyBanana @ 01/30/09 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue
I meant I know who he is in the game, just that I don't know who he (and most of the skaters) are in real life...I didn't see "Big Black" and go "Oh, awesome, he's in the game?"
I see. He has/had (not sure if still running) a show on MTV with Pro Skater Rob Dyrdek called "Rob & Big". He's Rob's personal security guard.

# 104 ezekiel55 @ 01/30/09 12:48 PM
I bought the filmer pack last nite and I love the options it opens up during editing.

The thing that sucks though is that it should've been included with the game...I dont see any other reason for it not be included other than profiteering.

# 105 ezekiel55 @ 01/30/09 12:51 PM
Quote:
I want to get it, but I'm holding off until absolutely necessary. You can edit already saved replays with the pack yes or no?

I can't remember.
Yes you can edit currently saved replays with it, but once its uploaded its locked unless you kept the original save.

# 106 LP @ 01/30/09 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
oh ****! He's in the game?

That's awesome. I loved that show (and it ended already - I think the last episode showed Big moving on to do something else with his life, so I don't think he's his guard anymore).
I thought the show ended because Big had to move out(had a child I think).

# 107 ChubbyBanana @ 01/30/09 05:10 PM
The Danny Way Pro Challenge and the Rob Dyrdek Grind The Planter Challenges are really ticking me off.

:

Maybe I do suck at this game.

# 108 Shinyhubcaps @ 01/30/09 05:59 PM
Quote:
The Danny Way Pro Challenge and the Rob Dyrdek Grind The Planter Challenges are really ticking me off.

:

Maybe I do suck at this game.
Maybe... the planter challenge is kinda easy.

# 109 mgoblue @ 01/30/09 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
Maybe... the planter challenge is kinda easy.
A little of it can be luck. I still found the backboard handplant to be really frustrating, but I got lucky and hit it in only half an hour...I saw some people say they tried for hours on gamefaqs. Then again, some other ones may take me longer while others hit them fast...

# 110 spit_bubble @ 01/31/09 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi
...It's stuff like this (charging for the Filmer's Pack when it should have been in the game already) that makes me wish the gaming industry collapses... And I suppose it inevitably will, thankfully.
I suppose I should correct this brash statement, because an industry collapse would only hurt a lot of hard working people. It's really the greed at the top that needs to be addressed.

For whatever reason law makers seem to think greed is okay, and not a detriment. Of course it doesn't help that most of them are it's prime beneficiaries. If they only knew what awaits them!

# 111 oChaos_Nine @ 01/31/09 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
Does anyone know how to do the trick with Jason Dill's challenge where you don't have to manual at all?

And also, has anyone seen any cool board designs on EAs website that you can use?
Yeah I've got a few good ones. Sometimes the site runs good and sometimes it takes forever. To add the boards to game click on the details tab beside the picture and wait for it to load. Then click send to game. Still can't get the creator to upload my stuff.

# 112 oChaos_Nine @ 01/31/09 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
I'm having problems with the challenge where you're at that loading dock and you have to clear the 2 gaps with dumpsters in them and then grind the large metal trailer on the left. Any pointers? I can't seem to find a launch ramp or anything that would get me up to that top of the trailer.
There's a ramp to the left in the corner when you start the challenge.

# 113 ChubbyBanana @ 02/05/09 07:47 PM
I beat PJ Ladd in a game of skate today. I'm so proud of myself.

# 114 oChaos_Nine @ 02/06/09 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmay
Is there a way to shoot or kill pedestrians and other skaters? Because they are annoying as hell in this game.
I believe in freeskate you can turn them off.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.