Home
MyNBA2K14 News Post

MyNBA2K14 Delivers NBA® 2K14 Anywhere, Anytime!

Players stay connected with MyGame, earn Virtual Currency on the go, play NBA-based mini-games and show off MyPLAYER creations

2K today announced that MyNBA2K14 (see more screenshots here), the free companion application to the latest installment of the highest-rated and top-selling NBA video game simulation series*, NBA® 2K14, is now available for download on iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, iPod® touch, Android™ and Amazon Kindle devices.

Developed in partnership by Visual Concepts and Cat Daddy Games, MyNBA2K14 gives players access to the latest NBA scores, along with two new game modes – MyGame and MyTeam Mobile – enabling access to further the NBA 2K14 console experience at any time and from any location.

MyGame mode lets players earn Virtual Currency (VC) for their console games while on the go – up to 2000 VC every 24 hours – while enjoying direct and real-time access to leaderboards, MyPLAYER profiles, and win/loss records and stats from MyCAREER. In addition, the new MyTeam Mobile allows players to build a card collection of current and former NBA players and battle other MyTeam competitors.

“MyNBA2K14 adds another layer of depth to the NBA 2K14 experience by keeping fans connected to the game wherever they go,” said Greg Thomas, president of product development for 2K Sports. “The success of last year’s app showed us our fans want an always-on, direct link, and so this year we focused on making the companion app even more robust and feature-rich than before.”

Additional features in MyNBA2K14 include:
  • Pick & Win –players earn VC for picking the winners of the next day’s real NBA games;
  • VC Draft – provides the chance to earn up to 1500 VC every 24 hours;
  • The “2K Ticker” – streams score data directly from the NBA.

Here it is on the App Store. Can't find it on the Play Store yet.

MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view MyNBA2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MyNBA2K14Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 5 - View All
MyNBA2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 swaggedout @ 11/08/13 10:29 AM
Is this for current gen or both?

# 2 swaggedout @ 11/08/13 10:30 AM
These adds and commercials are driving me crazy.

# 3 lilteapot @ 11/08/13 04:36 PM
It's a pretty fun app, spent a bunch of time on the MyTeam game, a lot more fun than the actual MyTeam mode

# 4 turty11 @ 11/08/13 05:21 PM
i like how the game picks button doesnt do anything.....

# 5 lilteapot @ 11/08/13 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
i like how the game picks button doesnt do anything.....
Yeah that's annoying.

# 6 TUSS11 @ 11/09/13 01:22 PM
Still not in the Play Store?

# 7 AirJordanFan93 @ 11/09/13 10:42 PM
Will this end up working for next gen or is it just for current gen

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 8 lilteapot @ 11/10/13 01:10 AM
Got bored of this app already, only gonna use this thing for the daily vc bonus.

# 9 iker30 @ 11/11/13 07:45 AM
I love the MyTeam game. What I don't understand is how do I get epic players? I have players like Avery Johnson, Ray Allen, Kevin Martin or Varejao, But I played against people with Love, Lowry, David Lee or Rondo. Are they available in the draft picks after you played a game? Or do I have to start a season for a chance on getting them?

# 10 lilteapot @ 11/11/13 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
I love the MyTeam game. What I don't understand is how do I get epic players? I have players like Avery Johnson, Ray Allen, Kevin Martin or Varejao, But I played against people with Love, Lowry, David Lee or Rondo. Are they available in the draft picks after you played a game? Or do I have to start a season for a chance on getting them?
I got an epic Mark Price just from that draft pick thing.

# 11 Tallys @ 11/11/13 10:37 AM
Does anyone know how to get rid of cards on the MyTeam app?

# 12 iker30 @ 11/11/13 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
I got an epic Mark Price just from that draft pick thing.
Ok I guess i'll just keep playing then once the app is working again, at the Moment it says Network maintenance.

What I noticed was that the actual my Team Mode where it Shows you your players from the actual game only shoes a few of your players. I have like 40 players but it only Shows you like 15 of them.

# 13 turty11 @ 11/11/13 01:08 PM
believe its "under maintenance" to add in the mini games that earn VC

# 14 iker30 @ 11/12/13 07:05 AM
At least Pick & Win ist still not working.

Still no epic player for me, my best picks were Avery Johson, Ray Allen and Kevin Martin but they're not rare at all if I see the squads of my opponents. Best players I've seen so far were Westbrook, Kyrie, Rodman (the Bulls' one!!!) and Rondo.

# 15 lilteapot @ 11/12/13 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
At least Pick & Win ist still not working.

Still no epic player for me, my best picks were Avery Johson, Ray Allen and Kevin Martin but they're not rare at all if I see the squads of my opponents. Best players I've seen so far were Westbrook, Kyrie, Rodman (the Bulls' one!!!) and Rondo.
I've seen an MJ, Dominique, and Magic Johnson. Luckily that was their only good player so they crushed me with those players but i made up for it by crushing their other scrubs lol.

# 16 JJT @ 11/12/13 09:50 PM
On the myteam, how do you get your player to be "pro" and have the card flash?

# 17 iker30 @ 11/13/13 03:33 AM
If you have a duplicate, you can combine two cards to become a pro version. Did it with Oladipo, he's a beast now, unfortunately he has no special skill.

Has anyone finished a season yet? Do you get anything special for being successful in it?

And do you have the feeling that you play the same guys over and over again? I played so many games against players named popopol, Kyle, RevGredin or crichyt.

# 18 JJT @ 11/13/13 12:23 PM
Thanks and if you look at season rewards it shows you what you get!

# 19 turty11 @ 11/13/13 02:02 PM
actually enjoying the myteam mobile much more than i thought i would..

im killing it in exibitions with a lineup of MKG, jordan crawford, kevin martin, thomas robinson, patrick patterson all upgraded to lvl 10+....but season mode im 0-3 atm losing by like 3 points a game

# 20 JJT @ 11/13/13 02:19 PM
Season mode im 38-2 but in ex not so great lol

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.