Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Hungry?

McDonald's will be including Madden NFL 15 toys with their Happy Meals soon. With the Madden release date set for August 26th, look for these toys to arrive around that time.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Dr Death @ 08/05/14 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Unless you want the awkward stares when you get to the second window.
Come on, man... there's an easy way around that... You walk in - or drive up - and after you place an order for say, a hamburger and small coke, you answer your phone as if the wife is calling, then look sheepishly at the person taking your order and explain that you need two or however many Happy Meals you want. They'll think it's for your kids... they'll never know they are your imaginary kids!

And now - for the best quote in this thread - I give you this classic!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
you're never too old for a Happy Meal!
Darn straight, countryboy!!!

# 22 MajorSupreme @ 08/05/14 03:25 PM
The amount of effort a bunch of grown men are giving for a Happy Meal is a bit disturbing...

# 23 Dr Death @ 08/05/14 03:29 PM
Quote:
The amount of effort a bunch of grown men are giving for a Happy Meal is a bit disturbing...
I've personally never had a Happy Meal... but with a name like that - Happy Meal - how could one not at least be curious??? Besides... there's a great deal of humor on this board and particularly this thread. I think you're blinded by the toys and missing the big picture here!

# 24 bcruise @ 08/05/14 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
Come on, man... there's an easy way around that... You walk in - or drive up - and after you place an order for say, a hamburger and small coke, you answer your phone as if the wife is calling, then look sheepishly at the person taking your order and explain that you need two or however many Happy Meals you want. They'll think it's for your kids... they'll never know they are your imaginary kids!

I would think most people would assume that an adult buying a happy meal means it's for a kid anyway, even without the cover story. Assuming you look old enough to have kids, that is.

# 25 countryboy @ 08/05/14 03:40 PM
Quote:
What effort?

I drive to McDonalds and order a Happy Meal and then go home. Its no more of an effort than going to McDonalds and ordering a Big Mac Value Meal and going home. Only difference, is that I don't get a toy with the Big Mac Value Meal.

# 26 XXstormmXX @ 08/05/14 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death

Or you can borrow your friends kids and keep the toys for yourself.

# 27 Indyboy180 @ 08/05/14 04:29 PM
Wish they weren't so generic but eh a toy is a toy.

# 28 bxphenom7 @ 08/05/14 04:44 PM
Cook for kids but wish this marketing $ was put towards the actual product. Talk about trying to hook kids in early smh

# 29 TreyIM2 @ 08/05/14 05:05 PM
Haaaaa, this is funny...but smart

# 30 hanzsomehanz @ 08/05/14 05:32 PM
What marketers they are

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

# 31 Emman2013 @ 08/05/14 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Yeah, these toys really need a patch.

I find this funny for some reason

# 32 CT Pitbull @ 08/05/14 09:21 PM
Those player models need some work. And those poses they are in are NOT sim. ...lol

# 33 RandyBass @ 08/05/14 10:51 PM
Needs an electric vibrating field:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a5q0fN16UOQ

# 34 SmashMan @ 08/05/14 10:51 PM
More exclusives?!?

He's crying on the inside.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.