Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

(Image credit: @cjzero)

We have just confirmed with 2K Sports, NBA 2K15 will have Ernie Johnson and Shaquille O'Neal. Unfortunately, it will not feature Inside the NBA.

You can watch this quick video clip of Ernie Johnson at 2K Uncensored, talking about what it was like to be on the NBA 2K15 motion capture set with Shaq. He also provides his best "Shaq impression".

No other details were revealed to us. So we don't know exactly how the duo will be utilized. We hope to hear more later this week.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Jakeness23 @ 08/21/14 07:51 PM
Since we probably won't have Chuck and Kenny or any other national broadcasters (that I know of) I personally (since I'm a Charlotte fan) would love to get rid of Kellogg for Steve Martin and Dell Curry. Martin is an interesting character and really gets into the games and Curry provides good insight from a former pro.

But I mean c'mon, I've only ever seen Kellogg during the NCAA Tournament, he's better suited for College Hoops (which we'll probably never see again) than NBA 2K. Having Marv Albert just for big games during the regular season and the playoffs. The other team (in my hypothetical case, Steve and Dell) would call the other games. That would be cool. Hearing that, "Yes!" and "What a spectacular move by..." during the playoffs or on Christmas Day would be freaking awesome.

# 102 reptilexcq @ 08/22/14 10:29 AM
It is only worth watching if they manage to make the presentation non-repetitive or else people would just skip over it. I know many already skip over with the interview at Half of 2k14.

# 103 youvalss @ 08/22/14 10:42 AM
From all the TNT more interesting/fun-to-listen-to broadcasters, they chose Shaq? I'm probably in the minority here, but Shaq is boring as hell. Doesn't matter what he says, it's just bad. I don't know how he still works for the media, to me he's terrible.

# 104 dwadefan45 @ 08/23/14 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBean8
I just wish Kenny was in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnsoB1GU_NM

# 105 dwadefan45 @ 08/23/14 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripterion
Yeah, 2 team commentary would nice, FIFA has it for English commentaries and it's quite refreshing.
Then when both get repetitive, I put it in spanish or french. That way, the only repetitive thing I hear is the sound they make when a goal is scored. The commentary? Sounds new to me every time lol

# 106 AirJordanFan93 @ 08/23/14 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
From all the TNT more interesting/fun-to-listen-to broadcasters, they chose Shaq? I'm probably in the minority here, but Shaq is boring as hell. Doesn't matter what he says, it's just bad. I don't know how he still works for the media, to me he's terrible.
I have never been a fan of Shaq since he started on Inside The NBA. I wish they would just get Marv to be the commentator for these games he isn't doing it for EA anymore and hes so far and above the guys currently in NBA2K but its just a pipe dream.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.