Home

FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

This is a discussion on FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2016, 09:05 PM   #4017
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: FIFA 17 OS Community Sliders

The only thing I'm not doing with the game customization is setting the ctt to 55 for cpu. I'm having a hard time creating shot chances. Could this be the reason? I guess a more general question is, what does the switch to 55 solve?
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR

Last edited by boisejames; 12-19-2016 at 09:08 PM.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:04 PM   #4018
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boisejames
Hello Everyone. Thanks for the set. Been playing on default and now going to try these. Just wondering about a few things:

- What's the preferred difficulty/game speed for everyone?

- Are these sets for all levels of semi/assisted/manual control types?

Thanks guys!
I think most of us are on slow/world class.

Semi/assist/manual seems to be the entire spectrum...I play a mixture of the three but others are on full manual. You can really tailor this to your skill level.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:05 PM   #4019
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Strikers dropping back is just built in it seems.

The only thing that seemed best is personal preference, and only if you're having issues with the Loose ball ADD (players running away from the ball, etc), and that is to put Acceleration to 49 from 50. Once I changed that, the moments of loose ball ADD were pretty much gone.
So glad to hear you say that...I was afraid we might be going back down into a rabbit hole the other night.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:14 PM   #4020
Pro

Bure10Beezer34's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahvocado
This is a problem with the game in general. Both user and CPU strikers drop far too deep. I've had mild success with telling my strikers to press the back line and get in behind. It isn't consistent at all really, but it's the only workaround I'm aware of. I guess if you set height like ultra-high that would probably help, but you might end up with a slew of other problems that most likely wouldn't be worth it.
Yeah Brahvocado it sounds like we've tried the same things and have observed the same things. Figured it didn't hurt to ask but appreciate you confirming what I've been testing/experiencing.

Thanks Josh, Matt and others for the responses. Was just trying to make sure I wasn't missing something
Old 12-20-2016, 04:53 AM   #4021
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been flitting in between Default and the latest set for a while now.
I was enjoying the latest set, but found the CPU very passive. I've recently switched back to Default, but increasing the width on both and decreasing the Shot/Pass error for the CPU. Seem to be enjoying it a lot more.

I made the switch halfway through a game and immediately noticed a change in the CPU mentality. Not sure what was actually affecting this (length or height i'm guessing).

I haven't got a 2nd controller to amend the CTT at the moment. Just thought i'd share an update, bored at work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 06:43 AM   #4022
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Random question, was it ever determined whether or not injury settings affect gameplay?

I'm thinking of trying playing the full PL schedule per LiverpoolRed--any want to replicate true starting 11 each match, and don't want injuries throwing that off. But, does 0/0 injury sliders throw off the brilliance of the overall settings?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2016, 06:49 AM   #4023
Rookie

Matt, these slider settings, I feel humiliated in the legendary ... could be adjusted for the lndario?
Old 12-20-2016, 12:30 PM   #4024
Rookie

snyder5man's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenio
Matt, these slider settings, I feel humiliated in the legendary ... could be adjusted for the lndario?

I felt the same way. I changed a couple of sliders and it was a better fit for me.
Sprint 45/45
pass err 50/60
marking 54/50

This may help you out. I play around 10 games and move each of these numbers one step closer to the original number. I continue doing this until I get back to the actual comm slider set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »