Home

Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-05-2013, 12:45 PM   #153
J.L
Rookie

J.L's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

I used one from 2k share and modified it myself without trouble, I'm on the ps4.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:57 PM   #154
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4

hmm... It could be the fact that I'm on xbox 1 then. This is rough.... I am now devoting my day to getting my roster re-done with the 2k base.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #155
MVP

OVR: 13

So for giggles [and the pursuit of extra VC] I simmed a Heat franchise. I played NO games, made almost no trades, and let the CPU handled everything. It was a disaster. Virtual GM sucks. Lost in the Eastern Conference Finals first year - and then the floodgates opened. Virtual GM couldn't keep the Big 3 together and scraps were left. By the 3rd year this happened:

I know I acted childish - but screw him. No worries tho..about a few weeks later I got what was coming to me:

So sad. Anyways - when you get fired you can pick anywhere you want to go next by the way. Meh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #156
MVP

BCJMU99's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm 6-3 with my 76ers in the second season. I made some trades in my first season and acquired 2 more first round picks. I definitely TANKED my first season and ended up getting the 2nd pick overall in which I drafted Julius Randle. I also had the Pelicans first rounder and drafted Marcus Smart. He was too good to pass up and will be the 6th man playing both the 1 and the 2. I also got Wayne Seldon at 15th pick.

I had resigned Evan Turner and Spencer Hawes and had a ton of cap room so of course I signed Lebron! Kobe went back to the Lakers and Melo went to the Mavs.

My starting 5:
MCW
Evan Turner
Lebron
Julius Randle
Nerlens Noel

My chemistry has already improved from 0 to 20% and Fan "buzz" from like 4% to 55%. That is what Lebron brings to the team!!!
JMU Football season ticket holder
UVA Football, Basketball & Baseball

76ers
Flyers

Currently playing Madden 23(XBX) and FFXVI , and PGA 2K23(PS5)
Old 12-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #157
Banned

Game mode should be called MyFairyTale
Old 12-05-2013, 06:37 PM   #158
Rookie

Sora_529's Arena

OVR: 1

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find an answer. I'm playing as the Wolves in MyGM and Shabazz Muhammad broke his wrist in December of 2013, and I'm just now realizing that I'm in January 2015 and he still hasn't healed. His heal time has been stuck at "4-6 Weeks" for basically the entire time I've been playing. Has anyone encountered this and found a work-around, or is Shabazz's NBA career essentially over for me?
Old 12-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #159
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora_529
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I couldn't find an answer. I'm playing as the Wolves in MyGM and Shabazz Muhammad broke his wrist in December of 2013, and I'm just now realizing that I'm in January 2015 and he still hasn't healed. His heal time has been stuck at "4-6 Weeks" for basically the entire time I've been playing. Has anyone encountered this and found a work-around, or is Shabazz's NBA career essentially over for me?
Try turning injuries off, then back on after playing a game. I think this was a fix.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #160
Rookie

timbofry1's Arena

OVR: 2
Question Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

Hey guys - In GM Mode, I signed a couple free agents for my team and I now have 14 players on my roster. I cannot seem to figure out how to adjust the players on the active 12 man roster. I want to set my active 12 men and my two inactives and cannot figure out how. I am playing on the PS4. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »