Home

Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-21-2014, 04:57 PM   #561
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official NBA 2k14 (next gen) myGM Thread

in my spurs gm mode not only am i 100000000 in debt but lebron now has six rings he won another with th heat then left and joined the magic and got 3 straight #sixpeat until i finally beat them in game 7 of the finals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2014, 07:21 PM   #562
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

in my seventh season as the spurs gm im in my third straight nba finals and our third straight against the magic and lebron james in what is his tenth straight nba finals appearance .... a tad ridiculous
and with my only real point guard kyle lowry being injured in the first game andrew wiggins will be playing the point

Last edited by kingcrf; 01-21-2014 at 07:25 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:18 PM   #563
Rookie

OVR: 0

So I'm at college and I can't log into PSN from here, so I can't access any of the roster updates. I'm stuck using the crappy 2K ones from before the season started (Gay on the Raptors, Williams on the Wolves, etc.)

Would you even bother with the already-screwed-up GM mode if you were me? I'd want to use the Cavs and, well, without Deng... what's the point.

Very frustrating.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:29 PM   #564
MVP

og236's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcrf
in my seventh season as the spurs gm im in my third straight nba finals and our third straight against the magic and lebron james in what is his tenth straight nba finals appearance .... a tad ridiculous
and with my only real point guard kyle lowry being injured in the first game andrew wiggins will be playing the point

10 straight finals ? Sheeeshhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2014, 10:25 PM   #565
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Started a MyGM and things seemed to be finally working in the mode. Contracts you can resolve fiddling with the stick so I got around that. Players don't get upset over nothing any more. Had a pretty fun time rebuilding the Magic, with Bledsoe-Oladipo-Cousins as my top 3. Until I won a playoff series 4-2, after that the game broke and I can't continue. I guess I can only blame myself for thinking they'd fix game breaking bugs in the months following the game's release. This game is such an ugly mess. I just don't understand how a game filled with simple, idiotic game breaking bugs gets past QA and all the reviewers say nothing about the issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2014, 06:16 AM   #566
Just started!

I just bought some 30000 vc points and they don't show up for mygm mode. All I can do is buy suits and crap for my gm/player. Anyway I can move the points to the gm mode?? thanks
Old 01-22-2014, 11:25 AM   #567
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by og236
10 straight finals ? Sheeeshhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah its really weird when you look at the teams hes done it with after he left the heat

the magics starting lineup is
Jahii Carson
Jimmy Butler
Lebron
Tristan Thompson
Byron Mullens
and he won games with this team he has 6 rings and it would be 8 if he hadnt been injured in one game and if a buzzer beater hadnt bounced out
Old 01-22-2014, 03:23 PM   #568
Rookie

scotthedge's Arena

I did 3 or 4 mygm seasons with boston and returned them to former glory. Won 3 rings and am getting bored so i started one with the kings. I tanked the first season with the kings and dumped every player except for cousins. Freed up 30 million and got some nice picks. I missed the playoffs and got marcus smart and a nice pf in the draft. I signed Lebron and bynum to the kings in free agency. Bynums a lazy slob so i traded him for faried who becomes a star in a few years and i got javall mcgee with it. I traded a few pieces for wiggins. I have a starting line up of smart, wiggins, lbj, faried, and cousins. I plan in getting thomas back as smart misses too many open looks for my liking. In one year we went from worst to 4th overall. Not bad for the boys in purple.

Last edited by scotthedge; 01-22-2014 at 03:29 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »