Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #385
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessekearney
this roster update is nice! feels like its nba2k12-13, as far as overall gameplay & player tendencies. i play 12 min quarters, all-star, simulation. all i ever adjust is the skill level. i dont know if the stability will be better in association mode than the previous version of our roster. a little afraid to try, so i might turn off team chemistry.
Thanks jk. And thanks to kb, mk, cb, and everybody else that I didn't mention. It really does feel like a new release.

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."--William Blum
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2012, 12:31 AM   #386
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

I know that we all can agree on the fact that Chris Bosh looks more close to himself on 2k11 than on 2k12 or 2k13. He looks like an extraterrestrial on 2k13. I don't know who he pissed off at 2k Sports but he needs to swiftly appologize to them and beg them to represent him in an earthly manner.

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."--William Blum
Old 12-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #387
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'll keep working on rosters and rotations. I know crunk and mk have moved on from 2k11, but is there anyone out there that has a good handle with caps and ratings? The last file I used, had Lillard at a 65. I upgraded him a little bit and only got him to a 70. In 2k13, I think he's around 85 or so. I have a slight feeling I'm getting 2k13 for Christmas, so I'll keep doing what I can. Kyrie Irving came back from injury and Rubio is coming back soon tonight or very shortly after. Expect another roster release in the next few days.
Old 12-16-2012, 03:42 AM   #388
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

Dan Black featuring Kid Cudi "Symphonies(Remix)"= Classic. Ron Artest "Champion"= Classic. Buckshot, Skyzoo, Promise, and Sean Price "Better than You"= Classic. The Brunettes "Red Rollerskates"= Classic. Snoop Dogg "NBA 2K11 Theme"= Classic. 2k11= CLASSIC!. Thank you all for refreshing the experience. Fresh coat of paint.

That's all.

Old 12-16-2012, 05:27 AM   #389
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

Every song on the soundtrack is banging! Gameplay is banging. Classic!

Old 12-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #390
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
I'll keep working on rosters and rotations. I know crunk and mk have moved on from 2k11, but is there anyone out there that has a good handle with caps and ratings? The last file I used, had Lillard at a 65. I upgraded him a little bit and only got him to a 70. In 2k13, I think he's around 85 or so. I have a slight feeling I'm getting 2k13 for Christmas, so I'll keep doing what I can. Kyrie Irving came back from injury and Rubio is coming back soon tonight or very shortly after. Expect another roster release in the next few days.
Thanks buddy and also kudos to you for coming back to this thread and your commitment to it. Cheers.
Old 12-18-2012, 12:56 PM   #391
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Okay... I hope this is cool with you guys. I took the last file on the previous page and went over it for almost 3 hours today. I went over EVERY team - I have fixed all jersey numbers, added the latest transactions, and did some small fixes on CAPs that I saw needed updating. With the file that I AM USING (based on the work I put into it today): here is what needs to fixed...

Hawks: glitch – Johan Petro cannot be #10 - don't know what is causing this (tried everything)
Hornets: need Brian Roberts
Knicks: need Rasheed Wallace & Pablo Prigioni
Lakers: “Mecca” to Metta World Peace - would need Reditor to fix this(?)
Magic: need DeQuan Jones
Pacers: need Ben Hansbrough
Pistons: need Khris Middleton
Rockets: need Scott Machado
Suns: need Diante Garrett & Luke Zeller
Thunder: need DeAndre Liggins

I have not fixed any depth charts yet, but want to work with this file some more. If you guys will give me a few more days with it, I'll work on some stuff. This is a good base file, but there's a LOT that needs done to get it up to par.

Again, my apologies if I'm stepping on any toes, but I wanted to see what the file was like. Having reviewed it, the list I've provided isn't all that bad - I could work on creating some of those players.

You guys know my passion for 2K11 - so I'm willing to do some more on this. But if I've offended anyone (I know KB Bakes said he'd work on the file), I'll just keep the file for my private use and you guys can carry on without me. Let me know either way... Thanks, Mike
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #392
Rookie

OVR: 3

Cool with me, mkharsh. Looking forward to your work. Crunknblaze doesn't come in here anymore and its his thread. I don't see a problem with this at all. Thanks again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »