Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

I have no problem with you stepping in, MK. Any extra work you do would be amazing.
Old 12-19-2012, 02:24 AM   #394
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
I have no problem with you stepping in, MK. Any extra work you do would be amazing.

Agreed. Thank you all.

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."--William Blum
Old 12-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #395
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

I'm going to work on this more today. I've already added a Brian Roberts CAP, so the Hornets have all players.

I have to laugh - some of these ratings are jacked!!! I've seen point guards with ZERO speed or quickness ratings.

This is going to take some time, so I'll probably just work on things a bit and post a file today - won't be anywhere near close, but at least it's something to toy with. I'll keep you guys posted on my progress...

And I appreciate the kind words - we'll try to keep 2K11 alive as long as possible...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #396
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, I just took whatever roster was most recent and just did rosters/depth charts/jersey numbers. Didn't even try to mess with ratings. Just tried to increase Lillard a little bit.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #397
Rookie

OVR: 0

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to everyone that has been working on updating NBA 2K11. No disrespect whatsoever to everyone, but MK, I'm so happy that you're working up a new file for us. Your file from April had some of the best created players that I've seen on this game.

If I could add some input, please check Jeremy Lin and Ricky Rubio. I know Lin's model is on the disc with his picture and I remember seeing a perfect Rubio from your file that looked like it had his picture as well (not sure if Rubio's model is on disc as well).

This is what makes me wonder if this file was originally based from your file, because Lin and Rubio were perfect on your file and from this file they look created and weird. I also see that Brandon Roy, who's on disc, is in this file, but wasn't in yours from April (I know he retired and that's why you took him off the game entirely back then).

Sorry if I offend anyone, I'm just making some obvious observations from comparing the two files. Also, if it's not too much trouble, please check the created players to see if their models are close to the ones you had in April. If you can't, it's cool anyways. Thanks.

Last edited by Domino401; 12-19-2012 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #398
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

I worked on this file for 4-5 hours today... Can I ask a question: how in the hell did all the ratings get so screwed up?

There are PG's with 99/98 rebound ratings but with ZERO speed and quickness ratings...

Guys, I'll be candid: this file is a mess. Basically EVERY PLAYER has to be looked at, reviewed, and fixed... It's going to take a while to get some semblance of sanity back to this file. I mean no disrespect in my comments here, but I've never seen a file so bad... Give me time, guys.... I PROMISE to work hard on it and have something to post (some form of an update) soon - and I'll continue to work on it. It's going to take HOURS to get this thing playable.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #399
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I worked on this file for 4-5 hours today... Can I ask a question: how in the hell did all the ratings get so screwed up?

There are PG's with 99/98 rebound ratings but with ZERO speed and quickness ratings...

Guys, I'll be candid: this file is a mess. Basically EVERY PLAYER has to be looked at, reviewed, and fixed... It's going to take a while to get some semblance of sanity back to this file. I mean no disrespect in my comments here, but I've never seen a file so bad... Give me time, guys.... I PROMISE to work hard on it and have something to post (some form of an update) soon - and I'll continue to work on it. It's going to take HOURS to get this thing playable.
I noticed the ratings too. I think this roster was edited for a particular slider set. Not sure but I agree. It would need an over-haul for sure. Thanks again.
Old 12-20-2012, 12:05 PM   #400
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

It couldn't be for a separate slider set. You've got point guards with zero speed and quickness, you've got big men with 20's rebounding. And the tendencies are all screwed up. Guys, to be candid this file is a total mess. I only got 3 teams done and it took me around 6 hours to do them. EACH PLAYER needs reviewed - nearly everything about him. I fear I've taken on something I simply cannot complete. I created a few of the CAPs.

But somebody did something to this with the Reditor - I believe. Why did "Metta" become "Mecca"?? Also, Rasheed Wallace is missing from this file...he should be there. Many of the CAPs look nothing like the players they represent. I fixed about 20 of them, and that alone took nearly an hour (as I had pictures up in front of me - some had to be totally redone).

Please know that I'm not trying to be a jerk - I'm just asking how this file basically got destroyed. Can anyone provide any information on WHY many of the players were changed - both in their ratings and tendencies?? Thanks for any insights on this...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »