Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #409
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino401
Maybe wishful thinking, but Dream Team vs. 2012 USA Team and replace Mullin, Barkley, Robinson, and Laetner with either Dominique, Shaq, Kemp, Gary Payton, Isaiah Thomas, Mark Price or Rodman?

Possibly an alternate New Jersey Nets team with the New Jersey arena and black and white colored jerseys?

Anyways, Thank You Will wait to see the real Jeremy Lin, Ricky Rubio, and good ol' Rasheed Wallace.

"Ball don't lie!"
I don't know how to use the Reditor - so Rubio, Lin and Wallace will be created players. Sorry - but didn't want you to get your hopes up. If someone can use the Reditor - they can work with the file I'm developing. I also need Metta's name fixed.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:02 AM   #410
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
Alright well here's my updated roster which was based off of crunk/mk roster which was released early September. The transactions are pretty current, including the Harden/Martin trade. Houston still needs to cut some players yet so the 15 you see are my opinion on who makes it. Starting lineups were corrected by using Rotoworld, they are one of the best websites for depth charts for all major sports. Enjoy. Leave feedback. Hope you guys like it.

http://www.4shared.com/file/lb0GAAI-/Roster_2K13.html

This is the file that KB uploaded in post #359. It's a good file with an updated Nets team with colors and court. I think KB said the file is based off of Crunk's last file from September. I didn't notice any crazy ratings and the CAPs look good also. I know you're in your zin master mode MK as you edit the file you've already started on, but I think this file deserves checking out. This is the file I've been enjoying.

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."--William Blum
Old 12-21-2012, 10:12 AM   #411
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

...and just like that you're asking me to throw away about 10 hours worth of work. Sorry, not going to do that. I know you're just trying to be helpful, but it's almost like my time doesn't matter. I've put a LOT of work into the CAPs, that if I had to start over, I'd walk away in frustration. Plus, since I noticed it's a September file there's probably a LOT of CAPs needed... Sorry guys, but it sounds like you don't want the file worked on that I have, so I might just delete it and let you guys continue this project. I just get irritated when someone says, "hey, take this file - yeah, I know you've put a lot of time into the one you're working on, but just start over." I don't know...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2012, 11:39 AM   #412
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
...and just like that you're asking me to throw away about 10 hours worth of work. Sorry, not going to do that. I know you're just trying to be helpful, but it's almost like my time doesn't matter. I've put a LOT of work into the CAPs, that if I had to start over, I'd walk away in frustration. Plus, since I noticed it's a September file there's probably a LOT of CAPs needed... Sorry guys, but it sounds like you don't want the file worked on that I have, so I might just delete it and let you guys continue this project. I just get irritated when someone says, "hey, take this file - yeah, I know you've put a lot of time into the one you're working on, but just start over." I don't know...

I sincerely appologize sir. I wasn't trying to minimize your accomplishments, your time, or your hard work. I know that your work is valued on this forum and I am glad that you looked back at 2k11 and decided to update this game once again. Please continue and know that I will not mention another file again. Thank you.

"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."--William Blum
Old 12-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #413
Rookie

ThurmanThomas34's Arena

Pretty please........ Lol.

Old 12-22-2012, 01:24 AM   #414
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
The file I uploaded has a created Nets team, with their new color scheme. The Jeremy Lin you saw was a hexed copy of Sun Yu...or something like that.

Seriously my bad. I need some sleep. Sorry about the Nets mistake KB. You and MK are still the teams...I mean men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
I don't know how to use the Reditor - so Rubio, Lin and Wallace will be created players. Sorry - but didn't want you to get your hopes up. If someone can use the Reditor - they can work with the file I'm developing. I also need Metta's name fixed.

That's cool man. I can live with them being created. I'll just play some Rasheed Wallace sound clips or videos of his famous quotes when he's beating me. I have a feeling you'll do a great job with them and the other CAPs. Again, keep doing what you're doing and thank you for working on this. You are really appreciated. Happy holidays to you all.

"Ball Don't Lie!"

Last edited by Domino401; 12-22-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: "Both Teams Played Hard."
Old 12-23-2012, 09:06 PM   #415
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

I'm confused and I'm wondering if this is just my game... Most of the guards have like a 99 rebounding rating while bigmen have a 40 something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 10:00 PM   #416
Rookie

OVR: 2

Don't download Jesse's file. Download my file. Jesse took my file, used some PC file and converted it and it completely messed everything up. MK is hard at work, fixing the file and making it even better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »