Home

March Madness 06 Impressions

This is a discussion on March Madness 06 Impressions within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-14-2005, 12:21 PM   #129
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: March Madness 06 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm telling you I have. I played Duke using MD on the highest level two nights ago was able to run multiple breaks. On some Caner-Medley would step out near the 3 point line for the kick out. On others he cut to the basket. I'm just saying that ive seen them.
My fault I mis read it. I thought you said you haven't played on the level yet. You can't be serious about the breaks being compared to lives. Maybe you can give me some things like what camera you use and what sliders you use. To me on default the plays are to effective. Run a play like high post or something and see if your cutter ever gets stopped. There is just something about the game that doesn't feel right or like the college game. So if you can help me with the feel, I may play a few more games before deciding. thanks
Old 10-14-2005, 12:27 PM   #130
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel40
from what i saw it was well done. the players have faces and not just names and numbers so it feels kind of personal. I love the fact that you can nab a great player who is a discipline problem and you have to weight that out. because you will have to sit him a lot of games if he is a discipline problem but can you resist ?? ..
on the same thought as above last night i was simmed through most of my first year and had some tuff decisions to make. I was sanctioned by the ncaa and lost 2 scholarships which really hurt bad. One of the guys very interested in my program was a 6'9 6 star small forward from a juco with poor discipline.I could not resist I just couldn't and because of the scholarship loss I could only pick up 2 players instead of 3 and we were losing both centers and a pg(illinois) so i had to take a 5 star pg as my fr pg didn't look to hot and it was either of 2 four star centers with solid grades or the Juco 6 star.... I took the flyer on the 6 star and the BOY can PLAY.

nice J good moves to the rack... so we start the season and he goes for just under 30 his first game with 5-7 3's right.... then before the next game my man gets caught cheeting on a test with a cell phone. Because we lost schollies the ncaa is alread down my back and they want me to sit the kid for 16 games to keep their level of interest all the way down.... DAM

to me this is the best part of the game this year. Hilarious! me and my Ol lady were cracking up.. did I sit him ??? hell nah I'm tark the shark baby play ball!!! LOL
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 10-14-2005, 12:29 PM   #131
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drag66
How is the framerate on the XBOX? Last year it was terrible - VERY choppy. I liked the game last year, but the framerate killed it for me.
I didn't play last year but it is very noticable this year!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2005, 12:44 PM   #132
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Lack of auto sub feature....Can't export draft class into Live....Cruddy looking crowd graphics....Poor team roster scouting....lack of distinction between good and bad teams at the higher skill difficulties (Wash St. giving Indiana trouble in Bloomington)...
Have you seen Indiana play lately?

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 10-14-2005, 01:01 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 3

um u guys that have this on xbox plz spread the word a couple minutes ago i was THE ONLY person online this is a good game and will be even better when rosters are done so plz spread the word and get ppl online, maybe even a league started with us here. Also theres no roster edit limit cuz the computer can auto name EVERY player , which means we should as well just tryin to clear that up for some ppl
Old 10-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #134
MVP

OVR: 12

I noticed that last night when I went online. I was schocked that there was only five people actually online in the game but there was not one person in the lobbies. I've never seen a new game have no one online. Thats just crazy.
Old 10-14-2005, 01:58 PM   #135
Rookie

OVR: 3

u know y cuz this game hasnt been advertised at all and live barely came out what ? 2 weeks ago, i havnt seen a commercial for this game yet , i for one know it hasnt been advertised because my friend who always gets the new ea games hasnt even gotten it yet i doubt he knows its out, i woulda waited a lil later to release it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenLivER
WOW i dont know what the hell u guys were talkin about, the game speed is perfect on default no need to lower it, its much slower than last years game and nba live.
MaddenLivER, do you know what the game speed default is (the number setting for it)? Is there a way to revert to all default settings if you've changed them?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »