Home

Last Ride - WWE 2K17 Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Last Ride - WWE 2K17 Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2017, 04:42 AM   #105
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Last Ride - WWE 2K17 Universe Mode

~ The show opens up with Baron Corbin and Prince Devitt making their ways down to the ring to have their Grand Slam Championship match.

ONE ON ONE - GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONSHIP:
Baron Corbin© vs. Prince Devitt w/The Bullet Club
Devitt with rights to Corbin early. Corbin blocks an early slingblade attempt, eats more rights from Devitt and avoids a standing dropkick. Corbin with stomps to Prince against the ropes. Corbin with a knee to Devitt and then applies pressure on his head on the bottom rope with his boot. Corbin irish whips Devitt to the other corner with force. Corbin cuts off a Prince comeback with a big back elbow. Corbin applies more pressure to the head of Devitt in the corner using his boot. Corbin chokes Prince over the top rope from the ring apron. Corbin knocks Devitt off the ring apron and rolls out. Corbin tosses Devitt into the lower back of the ring apron and then tosses him back inside. Doc Gallows and Baron Corbin have a stare off before Corbin returns back inside, but Devitt catches Corbin with a dropkick!

We return live as Corbin is standing on the head of Devitt inside the ring. Corbin is pulling back on the left arm of Prince. During the break, Corbin caught Devitt with a clothesline on the outside before having another stare down, this time with Karl Anderson. Corbin catches Devitt with a big right hand when Devitt tries to springboard off the corner. Corbin gets a two count off a pinfall attempt. Devitt throws elbows and right hands to fight off Corbin. Corbin pushes him back, but Devitt runs the ropes to connect with a slingblade! He goes for the shotgun dropkick, but Corbin catches Devitt in a catapult position, but Anderson pops up on the apron distracting the referee, now Punk with a kendo stick shot to the back of Corbin's head! Doc Gallows with a massive kick! Corbin is down, and Prince Devitt heads up top! Big E Langston comes running down, and starts a brawl with Anderson and Gallows! Langston ends up taking them both out, COUP DE GRACE BY DEVITT ONTO CORBIN! CM Punk and Big E Langston start to fight on the outside, but Devitt pins Corbin!

Spoiler

~ Prince Devitt blindsides Big E with the Championship, and The Bullet Club bails up the ramp.

TAG TEAM MATCH:
Enzo Jersey & Big Cass vs. The Colon's
Enzo starts against Tito. They lock up, and Enzo applies a side headlock. Eddie blind tags in, but Enzo punches him. Eddie dropkicks Enzo into the ropes, and Tito splashes him. Tito hits a snapmare before jumping on his face. Tito kicks him in the spine before choking him against the ropes. Enzo avoids a splash and tags in Big Cass. Cass hits a shoulder block and knocks Eddie off the apron. Cass slams Tito and hits the Empire Elbow. Eddie breaks up the pin. Eddie throws Enzo out of the ring, and Cass clotheslines him out of the ring. Tito pulls the top rope down to get Cass out of the ring. Tito was confused as to what was happening with a fan trying to get over the barricade, and Cass then big boots Tito for the win.

Spoiler

~ Big E Langston is getting checked for concussion like symptoms and will NOT be able to compete in the tournament this month.

ONE ON ONE - GRAND SLAM ROUND 1:
Sheamus O'Shaunessy vs. Claudio Castagnoli (Cesaro)
The bell rings, and they circle the ring before locking up. Sheamus quickly forearms him in the injured back. Claudio holds his back in pain, as Sheamus taunts him. Claudio punches and uppercuts Sheamus before sending him into the ropes, but he lowers his head and eats a kick. Sheamus taunts the crowd before eating a clothesline from Claudio. Claudio goes for the Neutralizer, but Sheamus powers him to the corner before uppercutting him. Sheamus kicks him before sending him to the opposite corner for a shoulder to the midsection. Sheamus sends him back to the original corner and nails him with a shoulder block. Sheamus repeats the move one more time before Claudio uppercuts him down. Claudio goes for the Sharpshooter, but Sheamus gets out of the ring. Claudio kicks Sheamus back before leaping off the apron with a seated senton! Claudio then takes him down again with a running uppercut at ringside. Claudio gets him in the ring and picks up a two count.

Claudio immediately follows up with a springboard twisting uppercut for a near fall. Claudio goes for the Neutralizer, but his lower back is too hurt. Sheamus goes for Irish Cream (White Noise), but Claudio gets out and applies a Sharpshooter. Sheamus quickly gets to the bottom rope. Sheamus elbows him back, but Claudio quickly takes him down for the Swiss Swing. Claudio’s back gives out. Sheamus rolls him up and grabs the tights for a near fall. Sheamus immediately drops him with an Irish Curse Backbreaker, but Claudio again kicks out. Sheamus goes for the Celtic Cross, but Claudio slides off. Claudio rolls him up and gets a foot on the ropes for leverage to pick up the win.

Spoiler

~ Rebecca Quinn walks into Lexi Kauffman's locker-room. Rebecca tries to congratulate Lexi, but Lexi tells her to stop before she embarrasses herself even more. Kauffman asks what does Quinn really doing in her locker-room, because if it is just shoe-kissing, then she can buzz off. Rebecca kind of laughs that off, but then lunges at Kauffman! Rebecca and Lexi are in a brawl in the back, and Jason Jordan is now in the mix trying to break them up! Jordan is yelling at Quinn asking why she would pull this right before his match. Lexi tells Jordan to control his woman, and Jason carries off Quinn.

~ John Moxley is shown in an odd area:

John Moxley: Leakee, you have no idea who I am. Leakee, you have no idea WHAT you have broken inside of my mind. I AM NOT SOMEONE YOU WANT TO PISS OF DAMMIT! You say you didn't need me to win a few weeks back, and I say piss of, you were not even a concern on mine that night. I am sick and tired of people like you, you are nowhere near the MAN I AM! I was born and raised to struggle...I saw my mom on the corner every night trying to make money to even attempt for us to survive, but yah know I don't ever remember her even making it home unless it was the next morning with much larger clothes on, and her looking like defeat. LEAKEE! I AM GOING TO HURT yooouuuu. SO BAD! You take my money maker away from me, and I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE! You better run boy because this is far from over.

Jason Jordan w/Rebecca Quinn vs. Singh Dhesi
They lock up, and Dhesi powers him into the ropes before shoving him. Jordan comes back with some punches, but Dhesi knees him. Jason reverses a whip and rolls through a sunset flip to dropkick him. Jason takes him down with an arm drag. Dhesi fights up and powers him to the roles. Dhesi kicks the top rope into his neck before dropping some knees on him. Dhesi picks up a pair of one counts. Singh applies a chin lock, but Jason fights up and elbows out. Jason hits a striking combination on him before hitting the ropes. Dhesi takes him down with a right hand. Jordan fights out of a chin lock with a German suplex. Jordan takes him down with an overhead belly-to-belly before giving him a vicious dropkick into the corner. Lexi Kauffman runs down, and attacks Rebecca Quinn from behind! The two women are in an all-out brawl yet again! Tons of referees come on down to try and break them up, and Jordan is wonder what the heck is going on. He turns around into a Uranage!

Spoiler

~ We get a preview hyping the main event of Tyler Black versus Shinsuke Nakamura, and get a rundown of what happened last week.

~ We are now backstage and see Jason Jordan looking very irritated. Rebecca runs up to him, but Jordan tells her to leave him alone, he does not need her, and does not ever want to see her again as he storms off.

ONE ON ONE - 24/7 CHAMPIONSHIP:
Leakee© vs. Kevin Steen
They circle the ring, and Steen puts himself through the ropes to keep Leakee back. They lock up, and Leakee powers him to the corner before giving a clean break. Steen kicks him and applies a side headlock. Leakee fights up and whips him off. Steen goes for a shoulder block, but Leakee doesn’t go down. Steen applies another side headlock before Leakee whips him off and shoulder blocks him down. Steen immediately rolls out of the ring while the crowd loudly boos. Steen takes a lot of time, so Leakee goes outside and punches him before putting him back in the ring. Steen punches and kicks him as he gets back in the ring. Steen peppers him with right hands before having a whip reversed. Leakee lowers his head and eats a kick. Steen hits the ropes, but Leakee follows him in and clotheslines him down.

Silverback’s music hits, and he runs down to the ring to distract Steen. Leakee gives Steen a DDT for a near fall. Leakee immediately follows up with a huge elbow for another near fall.

We come back from the break to see Steen talking trash to Leakee. Steen kicks him in the face. Steen sends him into the ropes, but Leakee ducks a clothesline and connects with a pair of clotheslines. Leakee hits the ropes and hits a leaping clothesline. Leakee clubs away at him in the corner until Steen comes out and superkicks him. Steen mocks Leakee’s taunt and hits a cannonball for a near fall. Steen kicks him in the back and applies a chin lock. Steen keeps him grounded for quite a bit. Eventually Leakee fights up, but Steen throws him out of the ring. Steen grabs him and sends him hard into the barricade. Silverback and Steen have a standoff. Leakee pops up and hits Steen with a Drive By Dropkick. Leakee sends him into the barricade before putting him in the corner for ten clubbing blows. Leakee boots him into the ropes and hits a Samoan Drop for a near fall. John Moxley is here! He is making his way from the crowd, and Leakee is stunned! Steen from behind hits a backstabber! Now for the Pop-Up Powerbomb!
Spoiler
John Moxley takes it to Leakee as the two men start to brawl on the outside up the ramp. Leakee misses a clothesline, and Moxley leaps at Leakee sending both men off the stage crashing down into a bunch of machinery set-up! Steen is surprised at what is all happening, and has forgotten about Silverback! He turns around into a Meat-Hook clothesline, and now a backpack stunner!

Spoiler

Chad Betts (Gable) vs. Johnny Curtis (Fandango)
They circle the ring and lock up. Fandango wrenches the arm, but Betts twists out and dropkicks him down. Betts uppercuts and kicks him before hitting a running knee to the face for a one count. Betts applies a side headlock, but Curtis whips him off. Betts comes back with a hurricanrana and whiffs on a spin kick. Curtis rolls out of the ring. Betts then takes him out with a corkscrew plancha. Betts puts him in the ring and goes to the top rope for a cross-body block to pick up a two count. Betts kicks him and ties him up in the tree of woe. Curtis sits up to avoid a dropkick and kicks Betts to the floor. Curtis goes outside the ring and sends him into the barricade. Johnny puts him in the ring and elbows him in the face before applying a chin lock. Betts eventually fights up, but Curtis elbows him. Johnny sends him into the ropes. Chad tries to do his wrap up in the ropes, but slips to the apron. He avoids Johnny and hits a Wrecking Ball Dropkick. Betts gets him in the ring and hits a double chickenwing gutbuster for a near fall. Curtis comes back with a flurry of strikes. Curtis backflips over him before slingshotting over the ropes, but Betts catches him and hits a Pele Kick. Betts goes for his CB Special, but Curtis sits on his legs and grabs the tights to win.

Spoiler

~ Another promo airs for the Shinsuke Nakamura and Tyler Black main event.

Uhaa Nation (Apollo Crews) vs. Jacob Hager (Jack Swagger)
Nation with right hands to Hager early and follows with a jumping big boot. Uhaa with a quick fallaway slam. Jacob quickly rolls out to recover. Nation with elbows to Hager on the outside. Uhaa tosses Hager back first into the ring barricade as the referee continues the count. Nation with a kick to the back of Hager’s head. Uhaa tosses Jacob in for a two count. Hager tosses Nation out and throws nasty looking forearms to the side of the head of Uhaa over the barricade. Hager puts Nation against the steel ring posts and stomps away. Hager with a dropkick to the ribs of Nation in the corner sending Uhaa into the ring post. Jacob comes back running, but Uhaa dodges. Jacob turns around into a leaping enziguri, and then a standing moonsault ends this one.

Spoiler

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Tyler Black vs. Shinsuke Nakamura w/The Wyatt Family
Headlock takedown early by Black on Nakamura. Tyler Black with a shoulder tackle on Shinsuke. Nakamura with a shoulder tackle of his own. Black fights off an early Kinsha. Nakamura fights off an early Air-Walker. Nakamura with a headlock takedown of his own on Black. Nakamura hits the corner ring post with force. Nakamura falls to the outside as we head to a break.

We return live as Black levels Nakamura with a springboard knee off the ropes. Tyler is firing himself up catching Shinsuke with a shot in the corner followed by a slingblade. Shinsuke counters an Air-Walker attempt into an Boston Crab. Tyler Black crawls and gets the bottom rope. Black dumps Nakamura out of the ring through the ropes. Black with a suicide dive through the ropes catching Shinsuke on the outside. The Wyatt Family surround Black, Bray tells them to let him be. Nakamura counters a cross body by Black off the top rope catching him and connecting with Landslide! Black kicks out! Nakamura goes for another Landslide and Black counters with Air-Walker on Shinsuke! Nakamura kicks out! Tyler and Shinsuke exchange shots. Nakamura has Black back up. He goes for Kinsha, Tyler counters into a roll up locking the wrist and gets the pinfall on Nakamura. Shinsuke rolls out and can’t believe it! Both masked men are in the ring, and are jumping Tyler Black! The two men are beating him to the mat, as Bray Wyatt has gone over to Nakamura on the outside, and is saying something to him. Nakamura gets up, and heads into the ring. KINSHA ON BLACK!

Bray Wyatt: Mr. Black, oh poor Mr. Black. You think you have won this match, but in reality you are far behind in this war. You pinning Shinsuke here tonight means NOTHING! Next week you will be going one on one with one of my fellow masked brothers that just taught you a lesson in respect. Shinsuke is the best warrior on this planet, and a fluke win will never bring him down...now I think it is time for us to go...see you next week Mr. Black, unless you have had enough *laughs*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2017, 11:04 AM   #106
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

Goldberg is on fire!! Love it!!

Some good stuff on NJW too man.

I'm waiting on the turn from Nakamura haha!

Every time Bray refers to Tyler as Mr. Black i keep forgetting The Hit Squad isn't a thing in your universe hahaha xD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 05-17-2017, 11:15 AM   #107
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
Goldberg is on fire!! Love it!!

Some good stuff on NJW too man.

I'm waiting on the turn from Nakamura haha!

Every time Bray refers to Tyler as Mr. Black i keep forgetting The Hit Squad isn't a thing in your universe hahaha xD

I'll be honest, I had a completely different card planned for Unforgiven, and now with what Goldberg did that alone changes three matches. I am like real life! Rewriting the script multiple times, and deciding which is the most entertaining haha.

New Japan is still my favorite too...its okay. From Devitt becoming the new champion, to the Leakee/Moxley feud intertwining with the Steen/Silvervack feud getting the 24/7 Championship to a different duo was the smart thing to do. I think the Women are heating back up, Enzo and Cass picked up a tag team win to keep them credible. Then finally that main event I enjoyed very much. Was not expecting Nakamura to lose so early on in it, but wrote around it and was content. The beatdown afterwards made that all worth it!

Got to keep waiting sir!

Hahaha, yeah, Bray making Reed trigger over here!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 05-17-2017, 11:34 AM   #108
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Hahaha yeah man! I'm just waiting for the day I may get to see my creations in another person's universe lmao!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 05-17-2017, 01:52 PM   #109
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

DAMN NJPW was insane this week.

Great show all around.

Tons of storyline development and some big matches.

Definitely the most intriguing and my personal favorite thing you have going on.

Nicely done.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 05-17-2017, 02:03 PM   #110
All Star

Bard's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
DAMN NJPW was insane this week.

Great show all around.

Tons of storyline development and some big matches.

Definitely the most intriguing and my personal favorite thing you have going on.

Nicely done.
Thanks man!

It was a very fun show yet again to write.

Leakee - Moxley

Steen - Silverback

Big E Langston - The Bullet Club

Lexi Kauffman - Rebecca Quinn

Tyler Black - The Wyatt Family

Tons of solid feuds going on right now!

I have to agree, this has been my most favorite show ever to do!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 05-18-2017, 02:42 AM   #111
All Star

Bard's Arena

WWF RAW IS WAR
August 27, 2001
Grand Rapids, MI

~ Announcers: Jim Ross/Paul Heyman

KICKOFF: Video Package.
They show clips from last week's main event in which Undertaker, Kane, and Jeff Hardy got beaten down by The Alliance. They announce the main event for tonight will be for the WCW Championship, and it will be The Rock vs. Rhyno. Also, Goldberg and a mystery partner will take on Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho in a tag team match.

IN THE RING:
Here comes the money! Shane McMahon comes out to the ring. Shane says about 5 months ago he purchased a company with his hard-earned money, called WCW. He didn't buy that company just for his amusement, just because he felt bored that day, he bought the company to make it the most dominant brand in sports-entertainment history and to put the World Wrestling Federation and Vince McMahon out of business. He says one of the greatest assets out of WCW was its champions, Booker T, Sting, nWo, Scott Steiner, DDP, Goldberg among others. Shane says that Goldberg is a champion you can get behind and be proud of, unlike the current champion. He says the current champion is everything that Shane despises in this business and he'll be damned if he sits there as his hard-earned money goes to waste on The Rock. He says he'd like to say it's not about the money but he'd be lying, it's all about the money. Shane says that The Rock doesn't care about the history of WCW or its future, and you need a champion who cares. He says that tonight he has a special treat for all of the crowd, a new WCW champion will be crowned, cause Rock is going down to Rhyno and Rhyno will bring the championship back where it belongs. Shane says if Rhyno hadn't beat him to it, he'd be more than happy to lay the smackdown on The Rock and become the WCW Champion. If ya smell..what The Rock..is cookin! Here comes The Rock! Rock stands on top of the entryway. Finally, The Rock has come back to Grand Rapids! Rock says just so he understands this, The Rock supposedly doesn't care about the history of the WCW or the WCW title. Rock says he knows damn well the history of the WCW title and he knows that the title traces back to people like Ricky Steamboat and Ric Flair. Rock poses like the Nature Boy, Ric Flair and the crowd chants for The Rock. The Rock says he also knows that in recent years, the WCW has come to people like Diamond Dallas Page..Booker T..the guy from Scream 2..the dog from Married with Children..the aunt from the Jeffersons. Rock says the WCW title is like Shane's sister, everyone gets a turn. Rock says now the WCW title has purpose, the WCW title has people and the WCW title has The Rock. Rock says congratulations on purchasing the WCW cause The Rock now has the honor of standing in front of everyone and saying that he is the most electrifying champion the WCW has ever seen. Rock says he knows that he has Rhyno tonight, but he has a proposition for Shane. If Shane wants to take the title, then why doesn't the Rock walk down the ramp, get inside the ring and see if Shane can take the WCW title from The Rock. Shane takes his hand and gestures for The Rock to just bring it. Rock comes down to the ring and Shane runs out of the ring. Rhyno comes up from behind Rock but Rock delivers a right hand to Rhyno. Shane McMahon is in the ring now but he receives several right hands from The Rock and Rock beats the hell out of Shane McMahon. Then from out of nowhere, Rhyno hits a massive Gore on Rock! Kurt Angle makes a run down to the ring, but Shane and Rhyno celebrate as Rock clutches his ribs, and Kurt Angle patrols around angry he just missed Shane.

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
The Undertaker vs. Albert w/X-Pac
- Albert tosses Taker into the corner.
- Taker reverses and tosses Albert into his place and then hammers down Albert.
- Taker with a drop toe hold to Albert followed by elbow drops.
- Taker cranks the arm of Albert but Albert knocks him down with a clothesline.
- Albert and Taker with right hands and then Taker takes Albert off his feet and goes Old School.
- Undertaker takes Albert down with a cross-arm breaker.
- X-Pac gives Taker a right hand from the outside.
- Undertaker goes outside and is about to Chokeslam X-Pac but Albert meets him on the outside.
- X-Pac nails Taker with one of his Championships but Taker turns around and nails X-Pac with a right hand.
- Albert comes from behind and hits Taker with the bicycle kick and rolls him back into the ring but only gets the 2 count.
- Albert measures Taker for the Baldobomb as Taker gets back to his feet but Taker hits Albert with a Chokeslam for the win.

Spoiler

BACKSTAGE:
Goldberg says that he does not want to compete tonight, so Raven and Rob Van Dam step up and say that they will take on Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho in the tag team match. Paul Heyman and Eric Bishoff approve.

INTERVIEW:
Cole talks to Helms about his obsession with the Green Lantern, someone Helms calls the greatest superhero of all time. Helms says the greatest, second only to Goldberg. Helms says superheros not only exists in cinema, but when he takes on Matt Hardy for the European Championship tonight he's going to have the evil Lita at his side. He says that reminds him of when Green Lantern took on Lady Chaos and the Mirror Man at the same time. What's up with that? Anyways, he continues that the Green Lantern did prevail and tonight, so will the Hurricane.

ONE ON ONE - EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP:
Matt Hardy© w/Lita vs. Hurricane Helms
- Matt looks absolutely shocked.
- Helms offers to shake Matt's hands but Matt clotheslines Helms and then tosses him into the corner and hits Helms with right hands.
- Helms whips Matt into the ropes but Helms hits Matt with a superkick.
- Helms goes up top and hits Matt with a cross-body for a 2 count.
- Matt staggers to stand but Helms whips him into the ropes.
- Helms goes for a powerbomb but Matt reverses into a Russian Leg Sweet.
- Matt then with a scoop slam to Helms and goes up top and hits his Drop Shot Leg Drop for a 2 count.
- Matt sets Helms up on the top rope but Helms with a cross-body to counter.
- Ivory runs down to ringside and nails Lita in the back with a tire iron.
- Matt notices what's going on and goes to the apron and grabs Ivory by the hair.
- Ivory blasts Matt in the ribs with the tire iron and Helms hits Matt with a modified neckbreaker for the 3 count.

Spoiler

INTERVIEW:
Cole asks Angle about his feelings about his opponents here tonight. Angle says he's about to find out. Angle spots Raven and chases him down. Angle slams Raven's head off the wall and continues to beat the hell out of Raven. Angle locks Raven in the ankle lock. Angle releases and Raven rolls around on the floor clutching his ankle in pain. Angle says that's going to send a message to Goldberg, and if Goldberg wants to kick his *** so much, then he wants him to be as selfish as he wants, and spoil himself as much as he wants. And it looks like RVD needs a new tag team partner.

BACKSTAGE:
Edge is drinking a soda and here comes Hugh Morrus. Hugh Morrus tells Edge he should be waiting for a call from his Grandma Edna. Morrus says Edge is a crappy name, and he asks where he could pick up a name like that. Edge says he has a name for him, not Hugh Morrus, Hugh totally suck. Hugh totally reek. Christian then comes in and asks if he's picking on his brother for his ridiculous name. Christian says if he wants a shot at Edge's Intercontinental Championship, then Hugh got it. And Hugh must be crazy if you think you can beat Edge. Hugh Morrus thanks Christian, and says he got exactly what he came for. Morrus leaves and Christian says he can't believe that Morrus was picking on Edge like that. Edge asks what the hell Christian thinks he's doing and Christian says he's got it all taken care of, and that's why WE'RE the Intercontinental Champ.

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Test w/ Shane McMahon vs Bradshaw w/ Faarooq.
- Bradshaw with right hands to Test.
- Bradshaw with hard chops and then a DDT.
- Bradshaw then with a swinging neckbreaker.
- Bradshaw hammers Test some more and goes for a powerbomb but Test hits a back body drop.
- Test with a full nelson slam to Bradshaw.
- Test drives the right hands into Bradshaw.
- Test whips Bradshaw into the corner but walks into the boot of Bradshaw.
- Bradshaw goes for the Clothesline From Hell but walks into a Sidewalk Slam from Test.
- Test climbs up the turnbuckle and goes for the Flying Elbow Drop but Bradshaw moves.
- Both Test and Bradshaw are up.
- Bradshaw whips Test into the ropes and then an elbow block to Test, followed by a Powerslam for a 2 count.
- Test whips Bradshaw into the corner.
- Test charges at Bradshaw but Bradshaw catches Test and hits Test with a fallaway slam.
- Shane is up on the apron and Bradshaw rolls up Test for a 2 count.
- Test knocks Bradshaw to the outside and Shane hammers down Bradshaw.
- Faarooq chases Shane, but Bradshaw walks into a huge clothesline from Test.
- Bradshaw chases Shane McMahon into the ring but Bradshaw runs right into the Big Boot from Test. Test with the 3 count and the win.

Spoiler

BACKSTAGE:
Goldberg says he can't believe Angle attacked Raven. RVD walks in and he says he can't believe the number Goldberg did on Raven. *Goldberg destroyed Raven in the back* RVD says he knew that was Bill's plan all along, that Goldberg would put Raven out of action so Bill could team with the great RVD. RVD says he's the King of Hardcore and he says he'll cover Bill and beat Angle and Jericho at once. Goldberg says he was the King of Hardcore before Hardcore even existed. He says it's a bad idea, Stephanie says it's a good idea, Bill says it's bad, Stephanie says it's good. Bad, good, bad, good, bad, good. Goldberg tells Stephanie to SHUT UP. Bill asks if RVD is suggesting that RVD is going to carry Goldberg in this match. RVD says he has everything covered. Bill says he'll think about it. Goldberg tells RVD to get the hell out.

ONE ON ONE - wCw CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH:
The Rock© vs Rhyno
- Rhyno and Rock meet on the ramp.
- Rhyno whips Rock into the barricade and then Rhyno hits Rock with The Gore.
- Rhyno rolls Rock into the ring and gets a 2 count on Rock.
- Rhyno with a hard slam and Rock lands on his ribs.
- Rhyno gets another 2 count.
- Rhyno with boots to Rock but Rock uses Rhyno's own charging momentum against Rhyno and side-steps Rhyno out of the ring.
- Rhyno crawls back in but Rock knocks him down.
- Rhyno locks a bear-hug on Rock.
- Rock is beginning to lose more and more air is Rhyno keeps the hold on.
- Rock with shots to Rhyno's face and Rhyno releases the hold.
- Rock misses a right hand and Rhyno with another bear-hug.
- Rock begins to fade away.
- Rhyno locks Rock to the ground with the bear-hug still applied and gets a 2 count.
- Rhyno continues to squeeze the air out of The Rock's lungs.
- Rock is almost knocked out but Rock raises his arm after a 2 count.
- Rock with right hands to Rhyno but Rhyno with a knee to the mid-section of The Rock.
- Rock hits a Samoan Drop but Rhyno is back on and shoulder blocks Rock in the ribs.
- Rhyno with a 2 count but Rock has his foot on the ropes.
- Rhyno climbs up to the middle rope and drives his knee into The Rock's injured ribs.
- Rhyno does this again and gets a 2 count.
- Rhyno with a right hand but Rock counters with right hands of his own.
- Rhyno again with a suplex and another 2 count.
- Rhyno with more right hands and Rhyno whips Rock into the ropes.
- Rock comes back with a belly to belly throw and both men are down.
- Both men are back to their feet and Rock blocks a right hand from Rhyno and then Rock with numerous right hands of his own and then a shoulder block to Rhyno.
- Rock with a DDT and a 2 count.
- Rhyno is back up and bounces off the ropes but walks into a Spinebuster from Rock.
- Shane McMahon runs out and gets up on the apron as Rock covers Rhyno.
- Rhyno hits Rock with a low blow as Rock tries to get the ref's attention. The Acolytes run out and chase Shane around the ring and to the back.
- Rhyno is back up and goes for the Gore but Rock moves out of the way and Rhyno runs into the turnbuckle.
- Rock hits The Rock Bottom on Rhyno for the win.

Spoiler

ONE ON ONE - INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH:
Edge© vs Hugh Morrus
- Christian sits down at the announce table.
- Hugh Morrus beats Edge down in the corner and hits the big splash on Edge.
- Morrus kicks Edge down and tosses Edge into the corner but Edge moves out of the way and rolls up Morrus for a 2 count.
- Edge knocks down Morrus and hooks the legs once more for another 2 count.
- Morrus is back up and hits Edge with a Powerslam for another 2 count.
- Morrus with an elbow drop and another 2 count.
- Morrus continues to beat down Edge to the mat and into the corner.
- Morrus with a brainbuster and then a scoop slam.
- Morrus climbs up top and goes for a big elbow drop but Edge moves.
- Morrus whips Edge into the ropes but Edge hits a side Russian Leg Sweep on Morrus, then a clothesline, then a spinning wheel kick.
- Edge connects with an Edge-O-Matic for a 2 count.
- Morrus overpowers Edge as both men are back up to their feet and scoop slams Edge to the mat. Morrus climbs up top.
- Morrus taunts Christian at the announce booth but Christian approaches
Morrus and drops Morrus's across the top rope right in front of the official.
- Edge hits the Buzzkiller DDT on Morrus and goes for the cover but the referee rings the bell and disqualifies Edge for Christian's actions.

Spoiler

~Christian gets in the ring and announces that Edge is still the Intercontinental Champion. Christian hands Edge his Intercontinental Title but Edge looks really mad at Christian and just grabs the belt from Christian and leaves.

INTERVIEW:
Booker says he never lost the title, The Big Show stole his title, sucka. They show an interview they conducted with Big Show earlier. The Big Show says that if Booker T wants his wCw United States Title back he has to defeat the Showstopper. Booker T says Big Show can have that title, he has a bigger fish to focus on. Kurt Angle. Now can you dig that, Michael Cole...SUCKAAAAAA!

BACKSTAGE:
Stephanie approaches Jericho in the back. Steph says she's been looking all over for Jericho. Steph says whether or not Goldberg accepts Angle's and Jericho's challenge is irrelevant. Steph says that Y-2-J is yesterday's news, he's O-U-T. She says the new greatest thing is R-V-D. Jericho says then she and RVD will make an excellent team because she's the H-O-E. Jericho leaves and Stephanie says that's not how you spell it.

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
The Big Show vs. Booker T
- Show gets down on one knee and he looks like he's about to do the Spinarooni.
- Show makes a poor attempt at a Spinarooni and Booker attacks Big Show.
- Show hip tosses Booker and then knocks him down with a clothesline.
- Show tosses Booker into the corner and then goes for a huge splash but Booker moves.
- Booker knocks down Big Show with a sidekick and then punches Big Show on the mat.
- Booker looks to drives Show into the corner but Show reverses and hits Booker with hard knife-edge chops.
- Show is going for the powerbomb on Booker but Booker superkicks Show in the throat and then hits Show with the axe kick.
- Booker gets down to the mat and hits the Spinarooni.
- Show grabs Booker by the throat and goes for the Chokeslam but Booker hits Show with a low blow.
- It has little effect and Show tosses Booker outside.
- Show tosses Booker onto the ring steps.
- Show goes for a knee drop on Booker but Booker moves and Show goes knee-first into the ring steps.
- Booker nails Show with a chair and the referee calls for the bell.

Spoiler

~ Booker continues to beat down Show with a chair and more right hands.
Booker leaves Show in pain at ringside as Booker angrily and intensely makes his way back up the ramp.

TAG TEAM MATCH:
Chris Jericho & Kurt Angle vs. Rob Van Dam & ???
- Goldberg's music plays and here comes Bill with his shoulder still wrapped up and not in wrestling gear.
- Goldberg gets on the mic and introduces RVD's tag team partner for the night...TAZZ.
- Out comes Tazz, Rob Van Dam's partner.
- Goldberg stays at ringside as Kurt Angle takes down Rob Van Dam into the corner.
- RVD is back up and with right hands to Angle and then Angle with right hands to RVD.
- Angle clotheslines RVD and Tazz is in the ring and Angle chases Tazz back out of the ring.
- RVD with a hard chop to Angle and a tag to Tazz.
- Tazz bounces off the rope and Angle with a cross-body and a 2 count.
- Angle tags in Jericho and Jericho with hard knife-edge chops to Tazz.
- Jericho with a front-face lock into a suplex, and then 2 more suplexes to Tazz but on the third, Tazz rolls Jericho up and hooks the leg for a 2.
- Tazz tags in RVD and RVD whips Jericho into the ropes and Jericho with a shoulder block.
- RVD leap frogs RVD's charge but Jericho connects with RVD with a heel kick.
- Jericho covers and gets a 2 count but Tazz interrupts the count.
- Jericho with more chops and a knockdown for another 2 count.
- Jericho sets RVD up on the top rope.
- Jericho with a superplex from the top.
- Jericho goes for the cover but Tazz interrupts the count. RVD whips Jericho into the ropes but Jericho with a kick to the face.
- RVD tosses Jericho onto the apron and Tazz hits Jericho with right hands.
- RVD springs over the ropes and hits Jericho with a leg drop on the apron.
- RVD sets Jericho back up in the ring and tags Tazz.
- Tazz tosses Jericho into the corner but Jericho charges at Tazz.
- Tazz catches Jericho with a belly to belly catch suplex.
- Tazz continues to pummel Jericho.
- Tazz tags RVD and RVD with a ground sleeper on Jericho.
- Jericho fights back though and is back on his feet.
- RVD with a spinning heel kick to Jericho and a tag to Tazz.
- Tazz with an underhook suplex to Jericho and a 2 count.
- Tazz whips Jericho into the ropes but Jericho is able to hit a DDT on Tazz.
- Tazz tags RVD and prevents Jericho from tagging Angle by dragging him back to the Alliance corner.
- RVD with a spinning leg drop to Jericho and a 2 count.
- RVD with another sleeper on Jericho and as Jericho fights back, RVD hammers Jericho into the corner.
- RVD charges at Jericho in the corner but Jericho ducks and rolls-up RVD for a 2 count.
- RVD is back up and RVD connects with a spinning heel kick.
- RVD goes for a second rope Moonsault but Jericho puts his knees up.
- RVD tags Tazz, Jericho tags Angle.
- Angle with a belly to belly underhook suplex to Tazz and a 2 count that RVD breaks up.
- RVD stomps Angle to the ground and RVD hits Jericho with the Five-Star Frog Splash.
- Tazz covers Y2J but Chris kicks out of the Five-Star.
- Angle knocks RVD to the outside and locks RVD in the Ankle Lock.
- Goldberg breaks up Angle's hold and rams Kurt face-first into the ring post.
- The Rock comes running down with his ribs bandaged up.
- The Rock and Goldberg start a massive brawl outside of the ring.
- RVD goes for a super kick, but Jericho counters with a low-blow right as Kurt Angle connects with an Olympic Slam onto Tazz with the referee looking that way.

Spoiler

~ Goldberg spears The Rock on the outside! The Rock is going crazy in pain. Booker T is back in the ring now and nails Angle in the head with a steel chair! Shane McMahon is also here, and takes out Chris Jericho! Booker T stomps down Angle. Booker goes outside the ring and gets Angle's gold medals. Booker goes back into the ring and puts the medals around his neck. Booker hits Angle with the chair one more time and stomps him down some more before heading back up the ramp, still with Angle's medals around his neck. Angle staggers to stand, as Booker T, Goldberg and Shane McMahon taunt Angle, Rock, and Jericho from the ramp.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2017, 02:34 AM   #112
All Star

Bard's Arena

IN-RING:
The Bullet Club make their way down to the ring. Prince Devitt has the Grand Slam Championship around his waist, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson have the Tag Team Championships around their waists, and CM Punk has a microphone.

CM Punk: You see, The Bullet Club is an organization...not a group. We are here to dominate every promotion in the world, and we are starting here in New Japan. You see, Prince has captured the Grand Slam Championship last week, a few months ago Gallows and Anderson captured the New Japan Tag Team Championships, and soon enough...I will be New Japan Heavyweight Champion! You see I am the top guy in The Bullet Clu...

Prince Devitt: You're the top guy? Who has busted their *** day in and day out for this "organization"? Who is the SINGLES Champion within the four of us? No knock on Gallows and Anderson, as they are one of the best tag teams in the world, but WHO is the singles Champion within us, Punk? You think because you have brought all of us together that you can walk all over us, well I think I need to put you back into your place because we are all equals in The Bullet Club, or at least that is how you got me to even join this little group of yours.

CM Punk: Put me back in my place? Put me back in my place...WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DEVITT?

~ CM Punk and Prince Devitt get face to face, as Gallows and Anderson try to break them up.

*Big E Langston's music hits*

Big E Langston: I do not know what drama you two may have going on because frankly I don't give a damn. All I know is that I want one of you in a singles match, NOW!

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Big E Langston vs. Karl Anderson w/The Bullet Club
Before the match begins, Enzo Jersey and Big Cass come on down to equal the playing field a little bit more. We are back live as Big E hits a belly-to-belly suplex on Anderson. Big E pushes Anderson to the corner. Anderson catches Big E with a dropkick to the knee and stomps away at Big E in the corner. Anderson drops a jumping knee over the knee of Big E. Anderson again kicks out the back of Big E’s knee and gets a two count off a pinfall attempt. Big E lifts up and launches Anderson over the top rope. Gallows with a big boot to Enzo and Devitt with a Shotgun dropkick to Big Cass on the outside. Back inside, Anderson gets a knee up when Big E attempted his spear through the ropes. CM Punk with a chair shot to Big E's skull! Prince Devitt and Doc Gallows enter inside of the ring, and it is a four on one beat down on Big E Langston! Magic Killer! Enzo tries to come inside of the ring, but is met by a massive roundhouse kick by Punk! CM Punk then looks at Prince Devitt, and smiles, before handing Enzo over...Bloody Sunday! Prince Devitt and Doc Gallows get Big Cass inside of the ring. They help put Cass on Punk's shoulders...Go To Sleep! The Bullet Club walk up the ramp doing Too Sweet with each other, and holding up their titles...all seems well in The Bullet Club now.

Spoiler

ONE ON ONE - GRAND SLAM ROUND 2:
Claudio Castagnoli (Cesaro) vs. Johnny Curtis (Fandango)
They circle the ring and lock up. Claudio applies a side headlock, but Curtis whips him off. Claudio counters a leapfrog into a powerslam for a two count. Curtis goes to the apron and shoulders him in the midsection. Johnny slingshots over him, ducks a clothesline, and takes him out of the ring with a head-scissor takeover. Johnny goes for a dive, but flips back into the ring when Claudio moves. Claudio sits on the barricade and taunts Curtis. Johnny just looks back at him and waits for him to get in the ring.

We come back and see Curtis connect with a cross-body block, but Claudio rolls through and gives him a powerful tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Claudio goes for the Swiss Swing, but Curtis counters and throws him out of the ring. Curtis goes for the Swiss Swing, but Claudio counters and does the Swiss Swing to Curtis banging his body against the barricade! Claudio puts Curtis back inside of the ring, Johnny tries to go for a super kick, but is countered, Neutralizer!

Spoiler

TAG TEAM MATCH:
The Colon's vs. Lince Dorado & Mystico
Tito rolls up Mystico super early for a two count while he was talking to Lince. Tito ducks a clothesline and connects with a head-scissor takeover. Mystico quickly gets him up on his shoulders. Lince tags in. Lince hits a rolling senton, and Mystico follows up with a double stomp for a two count. Lince connects with two running dropkicks. Lince goes for a headscissors, but Tito gets to the bottom rope. Tito drops him on the apron, but Lince punches him back. Lince knocks Eddie off the apron, but Tito comes right back by dropkicking him to the floor. Eddie tags in and puts him back in the ring before punching away at him. Tito tags back in, and he avalanches him against the ropes. Tito shoulders him in the corner before Eddie tags in. Eddie dropkicks him for a two count. Eddie applies a front facelock, but Lince fights up. Lince catches him with a sunset flip, but Eddie tags in Tito. They sandwich Lince with a double dropkick. Dorado soon sidesteps an avalanche.

Mystico and Eddie are tagged in. Mystico dropkicks him twice before punching Tito off the apron. Mystico then gives Eddie the 10 Beats of the Mexico before powering him back into the ring. Tito knocks Lince off the apron, and that catches the referee's eye. Eddie with a low-blow and a school boy!

Spoiler

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Rebecca Quinn (Becky Lynch) vs. Trinity Fatu (Naomi) w/The Fatu's
Rebecca Quinn with a huge overhead suplex on Trinity early sending Fatu to the outside. Trinity with a kick to the head of Quinn from the ring apron. Trinity with repeated body kicks on Rebecca and then drops a big leg drop. Quinn dumps Trinity in the corner countering a bulldog attempt. Rebecca with a shot on Josh! Quinn and Trinity exchange roll ups. Quinn gets her extended armbar applied. Trinity taps out.

Spoiler

~ Lexi Kauffman comes out to the stage, and raises her title up high as Rebecca just made a loud and clear statement.

TAG TEAM MATCH:
Leakee & Kevin Steen vs. John Moxley & Silverback
Super odd pairings, and decision to make this a match. Leakee and Steen went to war last week, and Moxley is just a loose cannon ready to go off on anyone at any single given time. Lets see how this plays out. John Moxley will start the match against Kevin Steen. Moxley kicks and punches him before having a whip reversed. Moxley hits a running cross-body before punching him. John puts him in the corner and rubs his forearm in his face. Moxley chops the chest before hitting a snapmare. John drops an elbow before tagging in Silverback. Silverback punches Steen before throwing him to the corner. Silverback clotheslines him in the corner before having a whip to the corner reversed. Silverback quickly rebounds with a clothesline. Silverback applies a neck vice before Moxley tags back in. Moxley dropkicks Steen against the ropes before staring at Leakee. They exchange words before Moxley goes for a suplex on Kevin. Steen gets out of it and elbows him in the face. Kevin hits the ropes, but Moxley knees him. Leakee quickly pulls Steen out of the ring to regroup with him.

We come back from the break to see Leakee attacking Moxley in the corner before chopping the chest. During the commercial break, Moxley hit Steen with a suicide dive. Then Leakee gave him a chop block. Steen is tagged in, and he attacks the injured knee of Moxley. Steen talks some trash before stomping the hand. Steen continues to assault the knee before slapping him in the face. Moxley then hits a forearm to the face. Steen quickly chop blocks him before hitting a knee breaker. Kevin slams the knee down a few times before punching away at him. Kevin then throws him out of the ring and distracts the referee as Leakee throws John into the barricade. Silverback gets angry, but the referee talks him back. Kevin punches away at him. Kevin boots him in the head before high fiving Leakee. Steen picks up a two count. Leakee tags in, and he punches him in the ribs. Leakee talks trash to Silverback before Moxley tries to punch back. Leakee knees him in the midsection before chopping the chest. Leakee attacks the knee and talks some trash, but Moxley defiantly punches back. Leakee goes for a Samoan Machine, but Moxley gets out. John boots him in the face before hitting a tornado DDT. Moxley goes to make a tag, but Steen takes Silverback off the apron, and the two start brawling on the outside! The two men fight over the barricade, and disappear through the crowd. John Moxley sees Leakee is almost up, so he heads to the outside and grabs a chair. Moxley swings for the fences, but misses, Leakee picks up Moxley for the Leakee Express, but Moxley counters into a Moxcutter!

Spoiler

ONE ON ONE - GRAND SLAM ROUND 2:
Uhaa Nation (Apollo Crews) vs. Singh Dhesi (Jinder Mahal)
Lock up and Dhesi pushes Uhaa to the corner. Uhaa with chops to Dhesi. Nation with right hands to Dhesi and more chops. Nation with a quick dropkick on Singh. Singh with a knee and tosses Nation over the top rope. Uhaa hangs on, shoulder shot, flips over the top rope and levels Singh with a quick clothesline.Nation with right hands over Singh. Singh dumps Nation over the top rope and then connects with a running knee for a two count. Singh catches Nation with an elbow. Dhesi with a low dropkick and then high knees to Nation. Singh drops a knee over the head of Nation and applies a headlock. Uhaa fires back with a big clothesline. Nation with an exploder suplex on Dhesi in the corner. Nation follows that with a fireman carry drop (AA) and then a standing moonsault.

Spoiler

ONE ON ONE MATCH:
Tyler Black vs. Masked Wyatt Family Member w/Wyatt Family
Masked Member hits a kick to the gut, starting things off early before Black responds with a flurry of offense and a pendulum backbreaker. Masked Member leaves the ring, but Black catches him with a forearm off the rope! Masked Member back in the ring, blocking another forearm from Black to hit a knee to the face for a nearfall. Masked Member with some boots to Tyler in the corner, setting him up for a superplex…but Black slides out, dropping Masked Member onto the turnbuckle. Tyler Black launches off the rope with a knee to the skull! He rips off the mask! IT IS MIKE DALTON (Tyler Breeze)! Shinsuke Nakamura from behind with a massive kick to the back of the head! Mike Dalton and Shinsuke Nakamura are beating down Tyler Black, as Bray Wyatt and the final masked member enter the ring. The masked man looks around, and it looks like he is about to unmask! MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE IS IN NEW JAPAN! MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE IS A MEMBER OF THE WYATT FAMILY! Bray Wyatt with Sister Abigail onto Tyler Black, Macho Man goes up top, and hits the Macho Elbow!

Spoiler

~ Bray Wyatt, Mike Dalton, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Macho Man Randy Savage stand tall as the show comes to a close.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »