Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

In listening to the podcast, the team announced while there are some free NCAA Football 13 DLC uniforms coming (to fix default home and away uniforms), there are also plans for paid DLC for specialty uniforms (one-offs).

Cost, details and the list of teams for the paid DLC specialty uniforms will be announced at a later date. EA Sports will try to make them available as they debut at their games in real life.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 241 K0ZZ @ 09/04/12 03:46 PM
Yesterday was a national holiday, considering it's a US based company that could be the hold up.

# 242 Cuser44 @ 09/04/12 03:54 PM
Still no date? There are so many uniform changes this year...

# 243 PraetorianGuard @ 09/04/12 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax
Yesterday was a national holiday, considering it's a US based company that could be the hold up.
Good point. I guess giving it another week or two is feasible. We'll see.

# 244 TMuss @ 09/04/12 04:18 PM
So EA has "spoken" on their Facebook page:

Quote:
New uniforms will be available in the store beginning this month. We'll let you know details as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience. -AJ

That response is posted about 20 times to the multiple questions on their page about the Uniform Store.

# 245 Fredonia @ 09/04/12 04:25 PM
Gentlemen, prepare yourselves for the rage...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

# 246 BA2929 @ 09/04/12 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWriter99
I think they said that they would be in the uniform store in the beginning of September.

Tuesday's are the days that EA usually puts material out as far as Tuner Updates, DLC, etc...

Today is September 4th, next Tuesday is September 11th which I would not qualify as beginning of the month, so it has to be today right???????????
They said beginning IN September. Not the beginning OF September.

HUGE difference.

They could put it out September 29th and that'd still be in September.

http://www.easports.com/ncaa-footbal...update-details

Scroll down to the bottom of that for those that need official stuff.

# 247 THE LOVER @ 09/04/12 04:46 PM
Done with ea.

# 248 The_Rick_14 @ 09/04/12 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmoney327
What irks me is the communication between EA and the Schools.

In Rutgers case, Tim Pernetti and Jason Baum the AD and the Senior Associate AD were told by EA in July that the new Rutgers uniforms would be released shortly.

I'd say 2 months isn't shortly.
Did the quote from EA say "released shortly" or were those the words used by the Rutgers ADs?

# 249 hoopla32 @ 09/04/12 06:04 PM
This is probably a stupid question, but I'll be able to use the uniforms even if I go ahead and start my dynasty, right?

I don't see why I wouldn't be able to, but I wanted to make sure.

# 250 THE YAMA @ 09/04/12 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopla32
This is probably a stupid question, but I'll be able to use the uniforms even if I go ahead and start my dynasty, right?

I don't see why I wouldn't be able to, but I wanted to make sure.
Don't quote me on this one, but I believe you will be able to. Since it's not a new gameplay adjustment, it's just a aesthetic adjustment.

# 251 tackle74 @ 09/04/12 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Congrats - you completely missed the point I was trying to make.

Prior to this year any new uni's revealed after mid-April (for example, Rutgers new uni's which were revealed to the public on May 1st) didn't get "in the game" until the following year's release. This time around we will have them within days of the start of the season.

Also, your notion that RU's uni's were "held back" is ludicrous. What would be the point? EA is going to be giving them away for free anyway.
Mizzou's were released April 14th last I knew that is Mid-April, face it EA is apathetic at best.

# 252 speedtrucker @ 09/04/12 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tackle74
Mizzou's were released April 14th last I knew that is Mid-April, face it EA is apathetic at best.
And was the released uniform change presented to EA or are we expecting EA to follow every schools press releases to ensure 100% accuracy?

EA has made it known that there is a deadline that has to be met for school updates, when 30 schools a year are adding, tweaking or removing uniforms I'd imagine it'd be hard to make sure a new uniform released near the deadline made it in at launch...

# 253 samgocubsgo @ 09/04/12 10:51 PM
[quote=speedtrucker;2044115227]And was the released uniform change presented to EA or are we expecting EA to follow every schools press releases to ensure 100% accuracy?

Um, I think that EA can follow the release of an SEC school, who's uni change was promoted nationally, yes

# 254 THE LOVER @ 09/04/12 11:45 PM
Was TCU late? They had new uniforms from last year that couldn't even make the game this year! Is a year not enough time for them?

# 255 DrPhibes @ 09/05/12 12:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
Was TCU late? They had new uniforms from last year that couldn't even make the game this year! Is a year not enough time for them?
Don't rain on the EA sheep's parade

# 256 LeBlonde James @ 09/05/12 01:31 AM
As a Vols guy I wish they would fix Tennessee with the more orange jerseys they have today and the away pants...Also the collar for the away jerseys are orange not white, ha kind of small nit picking but bothers me a bit. Doubt this will be fixed but I'll live. G.B.O.

# 257 K0ZZ @ 09/05/12 03:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
no i didn't miss your point, i knew what you meant i was just being a wise ***. But as someone else said, there were uniforms that they knew about well in advance but didn't put them in the game. Blame that on lack of people working in the art department, blame that on time, i don't care. The fact is it's now 2 months after the release of the game and we still don't have an exact release date.

We knew that they were gonna update uniforms by the end up July. Between having the lack of testing they must have done with all the issues the game has, to waiting for patches to make the game playable and the lack of communication on their part, EA just isn't working as a well oiled machine.
Your throwing the term unplayable around far too much and completely deteriorating any meaning it has. Something like Superman 64 is unplayable, NCAA '13 is more than playable and is a very enjoyable experience. [The later my opinion obviously]. Again though your posts are entirely irrelevant, there are several impressions threads, people rather see updates on the uniforms than complaints about the gameplay.

# 258 codyPKA @ 09/05/12 09:43 AM
I don't think it's asking too much for EA to give us snap estimated release date. I know people from EA read this board, so come on, throw us a bone!!!

# 259 jakeywakey911 @ 09/05/12 02:16 PM
They could at least keep us updated, how long is it really taking to do uniforms... I'd be happy if they could just even put 1 uniform out for us ahha. Maybe they'll surprise us and add in some new cleats or gloves too!

# 260 Pezell04x @ 09/05/12 02:57 PM
Everyone who wants other types of gear (cleats, gloves, facemasks, socks, etc) please don't get your hopes up.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.