Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

In listening to the podcast, the team announced while there are some free NCAA Football 13 DLC uniforms coming (to fix default home and away uniforms), there are also plans for paid DLC for specialty uniforms (one-offs).

Cost, details and the list of teams for the paid DLC specialty uniforms will be announced at a later date. EA Sports will try to make them available as they debut at their games in real life.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 201 ticats8 @ 08/30/12 01:45 PM
When the uniforms become available, will they be able to be used in existing dynasties?

# 202 jamie1981 @ 08/30/12 04:40 PM
EA would've gotten a lot of praise if even some of the uniforms were available for tonight, the official opening night of the season. Oh well...a moot point I guess.

Sent from my 1983 Motorola DynaTAC mobile phone

# 203 LionsFanNJ @ 08/30/12 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticats8
When the uniforms become available, will they be able to be used in existing dynasties?
I don't see why not. The pre order unis were available in my dynasty once I got my code.

# 204 THE LOVER @ 08/30/12 09:22 PM
Ea blows! Season has started and they can't get one uniform in that store!

# 205 Fredonia @ 08/30/12 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
Ea blows! Season has started and they can't get one uniform in that store!
You DO realize they said it'd be the beginning of September before the uni store worked, don't you?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

# 206 a_densen @ 08/30/12 09:44 PM
What i would really like to see the uniform store do is fully customizable equipment. I would pay an extra $20-$25 to have the ability to edit shoes like Madden does. I would like to see all color options for shoe tape, gloves, socks, shoes, etc.

# 207 Pezell04x @ 08/31/12 04:56 PM
I hope the come out around September 4. Get the first week of real games out of the way and drop as many home/away sets as possible.

Can't wait to get my grubby mitts in those Terps unis.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 208 Aggies7 @ 08/31/12 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
I hope the come out around September 4. Get the first week of real games out of the way and drop as many home/away sets as possible.

Can't wait to get my grubby mitts in those Terps unis.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Would be nice to see them this week so I can start using TAMUs for my OD

# 209 boomersooner31 @ 09/01/12 10:14 AM
This will be such a great idea when they finally implement it. Think about next year. On release day they can have new (base) unis already ready for download, and then maybe they can do bi-monthly updates for teams that had updates too late like SMU. I hope this is released soon!

# 210 tumanator9 @ 09/01/12 10:35 PM
putting oregons new jerseys in the game is gonna really hard https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater hopefully they come close to replicating it.

# 211 Yung Goat 404 @ 09/02/12 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tumanator9
putting oregons new jerseys in the game is gonna really hard https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater hopefully they come close to replicating it.
Oregon New uniforms are sweet Nike seems to always get it right with them

# 212 LionsFanNJ @ 09/02/12 12:35 PM
I hope eventually some of those colored socks are available like how Boise has blue ones and Michigan has navy. USC wore red and of course the Ducks socks. I have a feeling that's a next year thing more than likely.

# 213 legendkiller5 @ 09/02/12 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I hope eventually some of those colored socks are available like how Boise has blue ones and Michigan has navy. USC wore red and of course the Ducks socks. I have a feeling that's a next year thing more than likely.
Yeah, much like the new Revo Speed helmets/facemasks, seems like colored socks are the norm.

Pretty sure both UL and UK are wearing colored socks among all the teams that wore them yesterday.

# 214 MrOctober430 @ 09/03/12 06:13 PM
This needs to drop before next week of games. After that I understand a little longer.

# 215 thedudedominick @ 09/03/12 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
This needs to drop before next week of games. After that I understand a little longer.
Some schools didn't want their uniforms revealed until they debuted them for a game. I'm guessing now that these uniforms are out there they can release them to the store, unless some teams are getting new uniforms that didn't play this week.

# 216 Airdrop01 @ 09/03/12 06:46 PM
LOL! I play as Kansas. I'd just settle for the names on the back of the jerseys. This isn't Turner Gill football, where we will need anonymity so that no one can tell who screwed up, missed a tackle or six, and generally made it look like 11 on 8 both ways.

# 217 shaggy23sj @ 09/03/12 07:35 PM
does anyone know when the uniforms will be released

# 218 jakeandrew @ 09/03/12 08:54 PM
The way I've gamed for the past week...

*Turn on NCAA 13*
*Check UniStore...nothing*
*Shake head and let out a sigh*
*Start up my dynasty*
*Try running no-huddle...*
*Stare at my running back screaming that he can't hear the play call.... at home*
*Turn off system*

ANYWAYS, I heard Madden is good!

# 219 shaggy23sj @ 09/03/12 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeandrew

*Turn on NCAA 13*
*Start up my dynasty*
*Stare at my running back screaming that he can't hear the play call.... at home*
*Turn off system*

lol exactly what i do and madden is incredible lol thats funny

# 220 shaggy23sj @ 09/03/12 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeandrew

*Turn on NCAA 13*
*Start up my dynasty*
*Turn off system*

lol exactly what i do and madden is incredible lol thats funny

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.