Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

In listening to the podcast, the team announced while there are some free NCAA Football 13 DLC uniforms coming (to fix default home and away uniforms), there are also plans for paid DLC for specialty uniforms (one-offs).

Cost, details and the list of teams for the paid DLC specialty uniforms will be announced at a later date. EA Sports will try to make them available as they debut at their games in real life.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 THE LOVER @ 08/26/12 06:52 PM
A&M should've been in the game. TCU still has the same ones from 2 seasons ago! These humans at ea couldn't get around to it?

# 182 shaggy23sj @ 08/26/12 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superxero27
Not to mention Microsoft and Sony also have some influence about when DLC can be added to their respective stores.
Actually to get the unis are in the uniform store which is and came from NCAA 13 so Sony or Microsoft don't have a say because its in NCAA it didn't come from the PlayStation store or Xbox marketplace.

# 183 shaunbot @ 08/27/12 08:47 PM
No real noise about this releasing tomorrow? I think have my fingers crossed that we'll wake up to a patch with it.

# 184 Pezell04x @ 08/27/12 09:06 PM
I don't know if they need to patch anything in it, just add them in whenever they feel like.

An actual date would be fantastic.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 185 Aggies7 @ 08/27/12 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunbot
No real noise about this releasing tomorrow? I think have my fingers crossed that we'll wake up to a patch with it.
Yea I doubt it will be a patch. They will just make them available in the Uniform Store.

# 186 THE LOVER @ 08/27/12 09:27 PM
Typical ea. put something out already!

# 187 speedtrucker @ 08/28/12 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
I was actually talking about the already revealed home/away unis. Like TAMU, mizzou, Rutgers, Utah St. Etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE LOVER
A&M should've been in the game. TCU still has the same ones from 2 seasons ago! These humans at ea couldn't get around to it?
Why should A&M's uniforms of been in the game? A&M announced them 2 days after NCAA 13's release date, blame Adidas or A&M for that. this isn't the South Alabama "incident", this is A&M's fault more than anyone elses.

even Mizzou who announced their uniforms in late April/early May missed the cutoff for school updates to be provided to EA.

now for TCU that is different...

# 188 THE LOVER @ 08/28/12 02:34 PM
Because in the making of this game that I saw on ESPN they show them. I agree it's pathetic that TCU didn't get the new uniforms from last season.

# 189 THE LOVER @ 08/28/12 02:36 PM
Cool don't include the new A&M uniforms in the actual game. But the fact they've shown them as being done in the making of the game,why am I not seeing them in the store yet?

# 190 Ramminyou @ 08/28/12 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunbot
Is there supposed to be? They've already said the unis won't be out until next month.

# 191 THE LOVER @ 08/28/12 03:51 PM
Won't be out till after the season is started? That's do ea! Happy they keep doing what they do!

# 192 mtoo22 @ 08/28/12 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmoney327
But they said they (EA) would release a list by August of the uniforms that would be available when the store opens...they got 3 days.
Taking EA's word is sketchy as it is.

# 193 Ramminyou @ 08/28/12 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmoney327
But they said they (EA) would release a list by August of the uniforms that would be available when the store opens...they got 3 days.
Did they? I missed that. Was it a tweet or something?

# 194 K0ZZ @ 08/28/12 04:11 PM
Does it really matter if instead of a list they put out some uniforms? Splitting hairs really, and if they put out a list your just going to hear 'well why arent they out yet'. Chances are it'll either be saturday or monday/tuesday when the first wave is out.

# 195 LionsFanNJ @ 08/28/12 05:40 PM
One of the EA guys tweeted beginning of September. Nothing about which ones are there to start though.

# 196 boomersooner31 @ 08/29/12 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
One of the EA guys tweeted beginning of September. Nothing about which ones are there to start though.
I'm hoping there will be a release on tuesday (Sept 4) then.

# 197 LionsFanNJ @ 08/29/12 10:01 PM
So do I. That would be nice even if its only 2 or 3 sets of unis.

# 198 Aggies7 @ 08/30/12 03:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
I'm hoping there will be a release on tuesday (Sept 4) then.
Due to it being in their online store they shouldn't have to wait til Tuesday. I thought they may start Thursday or Friday of this week. Considering one of the uniforms to be released was A&M who was scheduled to play Thursday before Hurricane Issac.

# 199 BCJMU99 @ 08/30/12 09:49 AM
I WANT UVA'S ORANGE HELMETS!!

And....Coach London just tweeted that UVA will be wearing orange helmets on Saturday too so it's definitely going to be a norm throughout the season!

# 200 Yung Goat 404 @ 08/30/12 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
I WANT UVA'S ORANGE HELMETS!!

And....Coach London just tweeted that UVA will be wearing orange helmets on Saturday too so it's definitely going to be a norm throughout the season!
So do I those Helmets are sick

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.