Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post

If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

In listening to the podcast, the team announced while there are some free NCAA Football 13 DLC uniforms coming (to fix default home and away uniforms), there are also plans for paid DLC for specialty uniforms (one-offs).

Cost, details and the list of teams for the paid DLC specialty uniforms will be announced at a later date. EA Sports will try to make them available as they debut at their games in real life.

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 60 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 mshoop3 @ 09/03/12 11:32 PM
When the QB starts to point press X then LT or Square L2 and you can run the play right away until no huddle is fixed.

# 222 gamemaster-2005 @ 09/04/12 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
wrong thread and no huddle isn't broken
Yeah your right isn't not broken but they need to shorten or remove the animation they added.

# 223 Real Talk @ 09/04/12 07:13 AM
It feels like the Uniform store is turning into what Art mods were for 2k..... a figment of a liars imagination

# 224 shaunbot @ 09/04/12 07:31 AM
They've essentially lost me to Madden on this wait. Not being able to run the spread offense or the option offense effectively and not having up to date uniforms really puts a damper on things. Hopefully these come out soon and it gets me a bit more interested in the game but as for now it's looking grim.

# 225 hoopla32 @ 09/04/12 11:01 AM
I'm gonna get home from class this afternoon and they'll have the uniforms in the store...right? Someone please tell me they're planning on releasing all the new uniforms today.

# 226 KingNick865 @ 09/04/12 11:06 AM
Kind of wish that EA would give us an update on this.

# 227 jakeywakey911 @ 09/04/12 11:26 AM
Nobody knows guys, relax, we're all waiting just like you. Hopefully they release them today, but knowing EA it'll be a week or so before they actually release them! Until then there's madden

# 228 coogrfan @ 09/04/12 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Just think, if you wanted to start a dynasty as Rutgers with their authentic uniforms and bought the game on release day, you're going on nearly 2 months after release that you'll be able to start. +2 patches.
Just think, if you bought any previous version of the game going back to the Bill Walsh CFB days and you wanted to start a dynasty as Rutgers with their authentic uniforms and bought the game on release day you would have to wait 12 months.

# 229 Cj7298419 @ 09/04/12 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Just think, if you bought any previous version of the game going back to the Bill Walsh CFB days and you wanted to start a dynasty as Rutgers with their authentic uniforms and bought the game on release day you would have to wait 12 months.

Different times....different technology......different expectations.

# 230 dramachild11 @ 09/04/12 12:34 PM
I have madden so I'm not waiting breathlessly for new uniforms but I can say the only reason I haven't traded this game in yet is cause I'm waiting to see what uniforms they allow us all to use... It's a pathetic reason to keep a game I'll rarely play but oh well lol

# 231 UHDrew @ 09/04/12 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

Goooooo Coogs

# 232 GPinero @ 09/04/12 12:55 PM
1st day school came home and still no uniform store ....dam dam dam

# 233 yodaddi @ 09/04/12 01:11 PM
where can I find the Uniform Store in the game?

# 234 coogrfan @ 09/04/12 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Actually you would have to wait 0 months because Rutgers' uniforms were correct until they changed them this year, which EA knew about yet still left out until they can put them on their new Uniform Store.
Congrats - you completely missed the point I was trying to make.

Prior to this year any new uni's revealed after mid-April (for example, Rutgers new uni's which were revealed to the public on May 1st) didn't get "in the game" until the following year's release. This time around we will have them within days of the start of the season.

Also, your notion that RU's uni's were "held back" is ludicrous. What would be the point? EA is going to be giving them away for free anyway.

# 235 shaggy23sj @ 09/04/12 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson16NCSU
so incredible that it is worth two post!
lol yea i didn't mean to do that i dont even know how i did that

# 236 PraetorianGuard @ 09/04/12 02:22 PM
I wouldn't be surprised to see uniforms not released at all, or be delayed significantly. EA is notoriously poor when it comes caring about customer satisfaction or communication with them. Tiburon has a bad reputation when it comes to maintaining their games, too.

Let's not hold our breath...

# 237 w00dy Hayezz @ 09/04/12 02:25 PM
I just wish we could get some kind of an update from EA, even if it's "hey guys, going to be a few more weeks, or next month". Just something to let us know where they stand. It would also be nice to get some kind of list as to what is coming, i believe we were told that would happen.

# 238 JayRock @ 09/04/12 02:41 PM
Considering they originally said it'd come out at the end of August with Patch 2, then said beginning of September, and then have ignored since, I'm going to guess that uniforms will not be out for a long long time - if at all.

I guess I'll hold out hope, tho.

# 239 GhostWriter99 @ 09/04/12 03:37 PM
I think they said that they would be in the uniform store in the beginning of September.

Tuesday's are the days that EA usually puts material out as far as Tuner Updates, DLC, etc...

Today is September 4th, next Tuesday is September 11th which I would not qualify as beginning of the month, so it has to be today right???????????

# 240 thedudedominick @ 09/04/12 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostWriter99
I think they said that they would be in the uniform store in the beginning of September.

Tuesday's are the days that EA usually puts material out as far as Tuner Updates, DLC, etc...

Today is September 4th, next Tuesday is September 11th which I would not qualify as beginning of the month, so it has to be today right???????????
What is the date that the beginning of the month ends? I'd consider anything in the first half of the month the beginning. To be honest that's not even what EA said. They said "beginning next month." So the jerseys begin getting added to the store at some point in September.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.