Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports has just released Madden NFL 25 playbook #3. Some of the things added back into the game are full 32-team control, new commissioner tools, and a league transaction log. You can also import draft classes from NCAA Football 14 into Madden NFL 25.

Read on to find out what else Connected Franchise in Madden NFL 25 has in store for you.

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 danhufc @ 05/20/13 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies67
Below the logo, it even says "carry your namesake to a new"
Just to add to this, on the podcast Josh Looman says you could move say the Rams to LA, call them the LA Rams, build them a stadium but keep the name/jersey/logo etc or you can change everything and give them a new name/jersey/logo.

# 22 DirtyJerz32 @ 05/20/13 03:46 PM
Brooklyn Jets are in full effect! This is going to be awesome...

# 23 DeuceDouglas @ 05/20/13 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danhufc
Just to add to this, on the podcast Josh Looman says you could move say the Rams to LA, call them the LA Rams, build them a stadium but keep the name/jersey/logo etc or you can change everything and give them a new name/jersey/logo.
I wonder how that works. Like if I move the Chiefs or 49ers to Brooklyn, and keep the logo that says KC or SF that would be a little weird. Also makes me wonder for like endzones that have city names in them. Need more answers.

# 24 PacMan3000 @ 05/20/13 03:49 PM
I don't really get the point of Owner's mode? I mean, in franchise, if your team plays poorly, you get fired.

In owner's mode, what's the consequence of your actions? How does setting tickets prices and hot dog prices ultimately impact the franchise mode experience? Or is it not even supposed to?

Also for moving teams....I get the impression you can move a team to a new city, but not design new uniforms? So there are going to be pre-set logos and pre-set uni's?

# 25 danhufc @ 05/20/13 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I wonder how that works. Like if I move the Chiefs or 49ers to Brooklyn, and keep the logo that says KC or SF that would be a little weird. Also makes me wonder for like endzones that have city names in them. Need more answers.
Yeah it'd be still the same logo, so you're best going with a new logo
I imagine the endzones will be chosen by you when you build your stadium.

# 26 danhufc @ 05/20/13 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I don't really get the point of Owner's mode? I mean, in franchise, if your team plays poorly, you get fired.

In owner's mode, what's the consequence of your actions? How does setting tickets prices and hot dog prices ultimately impact the franchise mode experience? Or is it not even supposed to?
I strongly advise you to listen to the podcast:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...franchise.html
He talks about this in depth and how you can fail at Owner mode.

# 27 Azcardinal32 @ 05/20/13 03:52 PM
They definitely don't go into as much detail on these blogs as they used to.

They mention import rosters, awesome. Did you fix how the players translate to madden? Andrew Luck type players in NCAA being 7th round draft picks in Madden?

You can hire a trainer and scout in Owner Mode, Cool. Offensive and Defensive Coordinators? Position Coaches? If I am a Coach, How does the Scout choice affect me? Will I have a say in these positions if I am the coach?

If a coach doesnt have a say, can I control a coach and owner of the same team? If I am an owner, Can I play the games? If so, what is the real difference between being an owner or a coach?

Did they fix the Free Agency System? Can I look at a players stats and player info when I am in free agency?

I am thrilled that they mentioned imported draft classes but they don't explain anything. I am not complaining about the upgrades, I am complaining how the blog was presented. There were about 12 paragraphs of info in the franchise blog, 3 of them were just mentioning the new legends you can play with. Is it really so important to take up a quarter of the blog? This blog leaves me with more questions than answers. I really hope the other gaming sites will have more info.

# 28 Yubbed @ 05/20/13 03:52 PM
I'm stoked from what I just read. Love that they brought back import drafts, and control of all 32 teams.

This isn't the first and last update people, more and more of your questions will be answered in the near future.

# 29 EMbow513 @ 05/20/13 03:53 PM
i might actually buy the game now lol. Now i need to see some raw gameplay and hopefully they got face scans for some superstar players. Im gonna be on xbox alot this fall. GTA 5 and Madden

# 30 brza37 @ 05/20/13 03:54 PM
Looks good. Can any of the EAGC guys detail whats included in the "new commisioner tools" mentioned in the Playbook?

# 31 N51_rob @ 05/20/13 03:55 PM
Glad to see the addition of transaction log and comish controls. Sad, that they didn't expand on that here.

# 32 Senator Palmer @ 05/20/13 03:55 PM
Quote:
Hire and fire personnel, set prices on everything from parking to concessions, manage stadium upgrades or even build a new one if your current facility just isn’t cutting it. Or, if you’d prefer a truly fresh start for your team, you can relocate your franchise to a new city and try to build a new fanbase from scratch. This is the perfect mode for those who want ultimate control.

YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Oh, God, I've missed you so much. Where have you been? If I pick 25 up, I'm gonna have the highest beer prices in the league and the prices for my playoff tickets... off the charts!

Now if we could get the strategy and gameplay this deep, it'd be 2004 for me all over again.

# 33 massey0210 @ 05/20/13 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I have a question I paused the video to look at what the owner can do and it didn't say you could control the offense and defense. So if you play as an owner will you still be able to play your teams games every week?
That is exactly what I was wondering as well? Does anyone have any info on this?

If we play Owner mode, do we actually get to play the games as well or are those simulated?

# 34 schmit_95 @ 05/20/13 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer

YEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Oh, God, I've missed you so much. Where have you been? If I pick 25 up, I'm gonna have the highest beer prices in the league and the prices for my playoff tickets... off the charts!

Now if we could get the strategy and gameplay this deep, it'd be 2004 for me all over again.
Couldn't agree more! My only other addition would be a weekly wrap up show, if they added that the immersion would be enough to overlook every legacy issue combined!

# 35 darkxsacrificex @ 05/20/13 04:00 PM
i sure hope so cause madden 11 team play camera i fell in love with and now madden 12 13 i hate playing defensive cause hate that camera view

# 36 infemous @ 05/20/13 04:04 PM
Uncertain how they've actually changed anything they've just said they've changed stuff.

Will Gamechangers be releasing a more in depth blog soon?

Or will we be guessing for ages again?

How is progression gonna work? How will the coaching carousel work? Is the injury system updated?

This was like a girl flashing you one boob... theres so much more to see but its been withheld and you have to imagine the rest and that sucks.

# 37 EMbow513 @ 05/20/13 04:07 PM
something still tells me this is too good to be true lol

# 38 jmurphy31 @ 05/20/13 04:07 PM
I agree with you Big. It seems like there was nothing to both blogs. I remember reading tons of info just on how they redid their stat engine to get more realistic stats a few years ago. I hope there other additions besides changing prices and marketing t shirts. I am thrilled they brought back 32 team control and import mode, but it does seem like not a lot of info.

I can see why they grouped the two together.

# 39 darkxsacrificex @ 05/20/13 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
Looks good. Can any of the EAGC guys detail whats included in the "new commisioner tools" mentioned in the Playbook?
that what i really want to know if u going mention new commish tools u think they tell u what they added

# 40 EMbow513 @ 05/20/13 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MANARMY
Im skeptically excited .

I have been in this position with EA one too many times before where they have put lipstick on a pig and called it beautiful .

Hopefully this time they can deliver .

There are now alot more questions than answers but for the time being i will give EA props for trying to bring what we should have had for years now .
lmao that pig line just made my day.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.