Home
NBA 2K14 News Post

View all the new NBA 2K14 screenshots, featuring some of the Euroleague teams, right here.

NBA 2K14 has an exclusive multi-year global partnership with 14 of the top teams from the Turkish Airlines Euroleague. Those teams are seen below.
  • Alba Berlin
  • FC Barcelona
  • Real Madrid
  • CSKA Moscow
  • EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
  • Montepaschi Siena
  • Fenerbahçe Ülker Istanbul
  • Anadolu Efes Istanbul
  • Olympiacos Piraeus
  • Panathinaikos Athens
  • Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv
  • Zalgiris Kaunas
  • Unicaja Málaga
  • Laboral Kutxa Vitoria
This is the first time Euroleague teams will be featured in the NBA 2K series and fans can play against NBA teams. No other features have been announced for the Euroleague teams, we might see more details later today.

Source - 2K Sports' NBA 2K14 to Include Top Euroleague Basketball Teams for the First Time in the Series (Euroleague)

NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K14 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K14Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Wii U / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 98 - View All
NBA 2K14 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 kurt2134 @ 07/02/13 01:43 PM
This is cool news but like everyone else said, I really hope the classic teams are still in. I wouldn't mind if they cut a few of them out but not having any would really suck after we've grown accustom to having them. They're a huge part of why I've played the last few more than past years.

# 82 Phreezy P @ 07/02/13 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnbelievablyRAW
generic crowd confirmed
I think you mean generic arena. Watch a euroleague vid. The crowd isn't color coordinated at all.

# 83 midwestking100 @ 07/02/13 01:51 PM
I don't know or follow no one from these euroleague teams. smh

# 84 jagsrock95 @ 07/02/13 01:54 PM
Is it just me or are the screenshots really ugly?

# 85 Cryolemon @ 07/02/13 01:57 PM
Would be cool if they had national teams too, as has already been mentioned.

# 86 MarvinOida @ 07/02/13 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Will 2k14 be a launch title with the next gen systems?
Yes, from what I heard

# 87 ccoaxum @ 07/02/13 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Wow! Another nail in the NBA Live coffin.
not really..since they Ea have FIBA teams..which is lil better then this in my opinion...

# 88 zimmtron @ 07/02/13 02:16 PM
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but it looks like they are all wearing the UnderArmour Micro G Torch, except it has no UnderArmour logo. Is this possibly the new generic shoe in 2k???

# 89 o Elevate o @ 07/02/13 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Wow! Another nail in the NBA Live coffin.
May I ask what makes this "another" nail in the coffin?

To me, this is simply a "back-of-the-box" feature that probably doesn't hold much weight with the casual fan or gamer.

"LOOK! You can play as 14 Euroleague teams featuring NBA/college has-beens and Euro stars you've never heard of!"

To me, that doesn't really say, "Man, that puts it head-and-shoulders above NBA Live"; it's almost equivalent to the Legends roster in terms of usefulness.

Now, if it's integrated into Association and MyCareer (or Path to Greatness or whatever it is), and NBA Live DOESN'T have a similar feature, then yeah I could see it as SOMEWHAT of a "nail in Live's coffin".

But hey, I guess there are some people who are REALLY looking forward to playing as Georgios Printezis...it's a cool FEATURE, but it's not earth-shattering stuff like some in here seem to think.

# 90 Chocolate Chip @ 07/02/13 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukebeatsuncagain
You guys seriously care about euroleage teams that much? I mean, yea that is pretty awesome that they are included, but I don't really care about any euroleague teams at all. And if this comes in replace of the classic teams, as somebody mentioned above, then that is not worth it. I would rather see, at least, 1 classic team for all the teams in the NBA so I can do a legit Classic Association before I get to play quick games with Unicaja Málaga.

And in NO way does this mean "another nail in EA's coffin". No shot. I can only assume that 75% of the people who buy NBA2k are in the USA, and I can assume that 95% of those people don't care at all about Euroleague.

I guess that is just my opinion, but I will say if they integrate it in with association mode, that will be pretty interesting.
same here....

# 91 emelki1968 @ 07/02/13 02:25 PM
As an European living in USA this makes me very happy. I wasn't going to buy the game this year, after buying NBA 2K since the first one - I can't care less about Lebron's career-, but this news can change my decision. However, after reading an interview to a 2K representative in a Spanish videogame website I am a little concern. The reason is that it looks like so far the teams are only going to be for a quick play game. What?! That is worthless in my opinion. To create the stadiums, the teams, the rules, etc. and then just be able to play in a regular game doesn't make too much sense. Don't you think?

# 92 o Elevate o @ 07/02/13 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmtron
Don't know if anyone else noticed, but it looks like they are all wearing the UnderArmour Micro G Torch, except it has no UnderArmour logo. Is this possibly the new generic shoe in 2k???
I wish there weren't Generic shoes, honestly. It shouldn't be hard to look up the brand every player is under and, at the very least, assign them the latest shoe from that brand.

# 93 KyotoCarl @ 07/02/13 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o Elevate o
I wish there weren't Generic shoes, honestly. It shouldn't be hard to look up the brand every player is under and, at the very least, assign them the latest shoe from that brand.
Not every player has a shoe endorsement, and even less so in Europe. I don't blame them for not looking up what 500+ players have for shoes and assigning the proper ones.

Shoes do not make the player, and even less so, this videogame.

# 94 Goffs @ 07/02/13 02:47 PM
hmm hopefully we have other voice options for myplayer....if they finally added players from the Euro-league that should be a given...right guys? right?

# 95 vtcrb @ 07/02/13 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o Elevate o
May I ask what makes this "another" nail in the coffin?

To me, this is simply a "back-of-the-box" feature that probably doesn't hold much weight with the casual fan or gamer.

"LOOK! You can play as 14 Euroleague teams featuring NBA/college has-beens and Euro stars you've never heard of!"

To me, that doesn't really say, "Man, that puts it head-and-shoulders above NBA Live"; it's almost equivalent to the Legends roster in terms of usefulness.

Now, if it's integrated into Association and MyCareer (or Path to Greatness or whatever it is), and NBA Live DOESN'T have a similar feature, then yeah I could see it as SOMEWHAT of a "nail in Live's coffin".

But hey, I guess there are some people who are REALLY looking forward to playing as Georgios Printezis...it's a cool FEATURE, but it's not earth-shattering stuff like some in here seem to think.

I think you Fail to realize the Market that this opens 2k up to. This will cause sales to rise which will make it possible for 2k to keep adding things to the Series. I mean Honestly guys get more excited by SHOES, than they the addition of Extra Teams. I get a basketball game to play basketball not to see WHO can have the nicest shoe. You bring up my Career Mode, which is BASICALLY a CAP player, which you could make for Association Mode, but instead it is a MODE that takes up a TON of room on the Disc. Not bashing shoes or My Career, just making a point they arent REALLY necessary to make guys like myself but a game. Now adding Euroleague teams to a game would make me buy a game. For you to say it is a BACK of the BOX Feature is ridiculous.

Adding EuroLeague teams makes the game MUCH better for TRUE basketball fans. I mean guys are always excited about what Euro players will be in the Draft, Most of the TOP Younger guys are on the TOP Euroleague teams. I think this addition TRULY makes this a GLOBAL Basketball Game.

# 96 quehouston @ 07/02/13 03:14 PM
Cool...now if only they could fix the gameplay.

# 97 NINJAK2 @ 07/02/13 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
Uh oh....this could mean the end of the classic teams.....
Thinking the same thing. I don't see how 2k can afford to pay for Euroleagues and retired NBA vets to comprise classic teams..

# 98 vtcrb @ 07/02/13 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Thinking the same thing. I don't see how 2k can afford to pay for Euroleagues and retired NBA vets to comprise classic teams..
By getting rid of JayZ. LOL. I couldnt resist.

# 99 NINJAK2 @ 07/02/13 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
By getting rid of JayZ. LOL. I couldnt resist.
LOL. LBJ and Jay-Z are pretty tight so I doubt we have seen the last of him in 2k (especially if LBJ is responsible for the soundtrack)

# 100 jersez @ 07/02/13 03:35 PM
Sorry if this was asked before but the euroleague teams are going to be on the next gen version as well, right? I asked LD2k on twitter but never got a response.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.