Home
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 News Post

The PES 14 demo is available now for Xbox 360 users (queue it up here), weighing in at 1.8 GB.
  • 5 minutes per half (Non-adjustable)
  • You can change your gameplan
  • You can choose Allianz Arena or Konami Stadium
  • You can choose day or night match
  • You can choose summer or winter match
  • You can set difficulty (Beginner, Amateur, Regular, Professional, Top Player, Super Star)
  • You can set the number of substitutions (0-6)
Teams available in the demo are listed below.
  • FC Bayern München
  • Santos FC
  • Manchester United
  • Colo-Colo
  • Boca Juniors
  • England
  • Germany
  • Italy
  • Spain
  • France
  • Portugal
You can also try out the performance training to learn skills and techniques.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 181 gabri3l3 @ 09/20/13 04:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
How do you do that? Do tell!
You have to press Long Pass and then quickly Regular Pass just like a standard fake pass!

# 182 pk500 @ 09/22/13 02:31 PM
I'm not sure if PES 2014 is that much improved or if FIFA 14 is stagnant, but the lack of variety in CPU offense in FIFA 14 is more pronounced than ever this year.

Every single team in the demo plays the ball on the deck through midfield, looking to play a through ball to the middle of the box. I've yet to see a CPU team change field with a cross in their end or the midfield, and I'm not even seeing that many crossing attempts into the box by the CPU.

Disappointing, as the slower, more patient buildup play in FIFA 14 is an encouraging improvement. The ball and player physics also are very nice. But when buildup takes nearly the same damn route on every possession by the CPU, the game feels unrealistic and dull.

The more I play PES 2014, the more I appreciate its superb single-player AI compared to FIFA 14.

# 183 TheLetterZ @ 09/22/13 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
I'm not sure if PES 2014 is that much improved or if FIFA 14 is stagnant, but the lack of variety in CPU offense in FIFA 14 is more pronounced than ever this year.

Every single team in the demo plays the ball on the deck through midfield, looking to play a through ball to the middle of the box. I've yet to see a CPU team change field with a cross in their end or the midfield, and I'm not even seeing that many crossing attempts into the box by the CPU.

Disappointing, as the slower, more patient buildup play in FIFA 14 is an encouraging improvement. The ball and player physics also are very nice. But when buildup takes nearly the same damn route on every possession by the CPU, the game feels unrealistic and dull.

The more I play PES 2014, the more I appreciate its superb single-player AI compared to FIFA 14.
I agree completely.

One of the most beautiful things about the sport is the variety of tactics employed by different clubs around the world.

It's a shame that FIFA doesn't seem interested in capturing that aspect.

# 184 jimd @ 09/25/13 11:44 AM
Did the game ship in NA yet? I thought it dropped 9/20, but I don't see an impressions thread. What am I missing?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.