Home
Madden NFL 25 News Post

EA Sports just released the new Living Worlds trailer for next-gen Madden NFL 25.

Your thoughts?

Game: Madden NFL 25Reader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 54 - View All
Madden NFL 25 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TOmuch81 @ 11/07/13 04:48 PM
Looks nice, its not perfect, but an improvement visually. Pretty short video tho.

# 2 bowld @ 11/07/13 04:50 PM
Thanks for posting this. Still think I am going to pass on this years version as it seems like a port with minimal upgrades

# 3 hawley088 @ 11/07/13 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOmuch81
Looks nice, its not perfect, but an improvement visually. Pretty short video tho.
definitely got me a little excited, answers the static sidelines questions we all had. But on the 40,000 crowd models, I still see like 5 of the same guys sitting next to each other

still no gameplay though but I liked this

# 4 bowld @ 11/07/13 04:52 PM
Here is my question--

Why did all of the E3 videos look like a new engine and new build while all of the current videos look exactly like CG with a few small upgrades?

The video showing AP running in Washington looks like a completely different game than this does

# 5 roadman @ 11/07/13 04:53 PM
Much better, love the crowd interaction.

# 6 dghustla @ 11/07/13 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawley088
definitely got me a little excited, answers the static sidelines questions we all had. But on the 40,000 crowd models, I still see like 5 of the same guys sitting next to each other

still no gameplay though but I liked this
Yeah 40,000 looks a bit of a stretch. It looks good. Obviously something you will not truly appropriate until you playing at home with your sound system to the max.

If they would have started fresh or even dumped 50% of their old run/tackle animations for new ones this game could have really had a new feel. I am pumped but at the same time I have seen that same broken tackle animation for 3 years now.

# 7 lakers24 @ 11/07/13 04:55 PM

# 8 aholbert32 @ 11/07/13 04:57 PM
I liked it. Like to see the sidelines are finally alive. Its an improved version of the current gen version so I'm happy.

# 9 hawley088 @ 11/07/13 05:01 PM
I probably missed a bunch but from what I could make out as best I could lol

# 10 aholbert32 @ 11/07/13 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
That's not saying much... This is how low EA has set the bar for Madden lol.
I dont hate the current gen version as much as most people here do. I've been playing it and having a good time with it...flaws and all. Look forward to playing that game with graphical improvements.

# 11 grants10 @ 11/07/13 05:06 PM
I see now why they have been so mum about this game.

# 12 MHammer113 @ 11/07/13 05:07 PM
I'm a madden ***** but this looked good. Would love to see action in the rain and snow

# 13 hoopvillian @ 11/07/13 05:08 PM
OMG this next 7 days are going to be an excruciating wait.

# 14 Mr_Riddick @ 11/07/13 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I liked it. Like to see the sidelines are finally alive. Its an improved version of the current gen version so I'm happy.
Hate to be "that guy" but thats not really saying much. The crowed looks more detailed, and Tbh, id prefer "static sidelines" if they weren't going to go all in on this. Is there any full feature in this game? Any feature that doesnt have to be built on? No Bueno EA.

# 15 Herschie @ 11/07/13 05:11 PM
This is the best we've seen from Madden so far.

# 16 wordtobigbird @ 11/07/13 05:11 PM
I was enjoying the crowd reactions. They didn't show much context but I was interested. And then I saw Pete Carroll and busted out laughing. I know he has grey hair and all but that **** is ultra bright white.

I do like the sideline interaction and the crowd improvements. Steps in the right direction.

Positive thoughts fellas.

# 17 hawley088 @ 11/07/13 05:11 PM
I havent bought Madden since 12 so I will probably pick this one up just because not having a football game is killing me

I wonder if all the sideline interaction will be cut scenes only?

# 18 charter04 @ 11/07/13 05:13 PM
Alright, I'm a fan of Madden. I don't think any of my comments could be viewed as a person who bashes the game. I am looking forward to Madden 25 on next gen. I really am but, EA is not helping anything with these video's. I went from being very impressed with the "gameplay videos" of E3, to seeing what it is now. I guess what they showed was Madden 2020 gameplay. I'm not trying to be funny at all.

I actually like what the game looks like it is going to be but, I just feel lied to. I am 99% sure now that the Monday Night Footballs sims were next gen video. I just wish EA would stop the charade and just show us what the game is.

The sidelines are still pretty bad. I'm not some 2K fanboy so don't jump on me. I'm closer to a Madden fanboy but, APF 2k's sidelines were worlds better than this. When you ran out of bounds you had real sideline interaction with the rest of the team in REAL TIME. These "sideline interactions" look like it's just a cut seen. Maybe I'm wrong but, doesn't it?

The Crowd looks nice and other things look good but, come on. I'm trying not to be overly critical. I just want this game to be so good but, it looks like we are getting a little better version of current Madden 25. That's not the worst thing. I like current Madden 25. If the CPU was a good opponent.

I really don't mind it if they get the CPU AI right. If they can give me a CPU opponent that is smart and makes adjustments I will be happy. A AI with a real life gameplan. On the fly adjustments. To me this is not lowering my expectations. This is by far the most important thing for me. You can have everything else right but, if the CPU sucks then it just gets boring real quick.

# 19 apollon42 @ 11/07/13 05:14 PM
I think they mean 40,000 characters total. Not 40,000 unique 3d characters. There's about 10 unique characters repeated 4,000 times.

# 20 aholbert32 @ 11/07/13 05:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Madden 10 was the only Madden I really liked this generation. I don't understand how that game could have gang tackling, but a "physics" engine can't. Just shows they haven't truly implemented physics in Madden. Still a completely animations based game IMO.
I can respect that. Its just a matter of opinion.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.