Home
FIFA 16 News Post

The FIFA 16 demo is available now on PlayStation 4 in a few regions. We will update this post when it is available here in the states.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for Xbox 360 and Xbox One. It should be available later this afternoon for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and PC users. We will update this post when they arrive.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available now for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

UPDATE: (9-8) The FIFA 16 demo is available for PC users.

Below are the modes and options available in the FIFA 16 demo.
  • Kick-Off: jump onto the pitch and play a match. When starting the FIFA 16 Demo for the first time on PC, Xbox One, or PS4, you will begin at El Clasico, Real Madrid CF at home to FC Barcelona.
  • FIFA Ultimate Team Draft: experience a brand new way to play - FUT Draft. Make careful decisions as you build a squad, then take them onto the pitch in an offline match.
  • FIFA Trainer: everyone can Compete at a Higher Level in FIFA 16. Check out the FIFA Trainer, a new contextual training system, to pick up some new tips while playing Kick Off or FUT Draft.
  • New Skill Games: as matches are loading experience six of our six new skill games.
  • Bundesliga Broadcast Presentation: (available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC only) experience authentic broadcast graphics when Borussia Dortmund visits Borussia Mönchengladbach at BORUSSIA-PARK.
Teams:
  • FC Barcelona
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Borussia Mönchengladbach
  • Chelsea FC
  • Inter Milan
  • Manchester City
  • Paris Saint-Germain
  • Real Madrid CF
  • River Plate
  • Seattle Sounders
Women’s National Teams: (Women's National Teams compete exclusively against other Women's National Teams.)
  • Germany
  • United States
Stadiums:
  • Borussia-Park
  • CenturyLink Field
  • Santiago Bernabeu
Play a few matches and post your thoughts!

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 kaletore11 @ 09/08/15 01:42 PM
Is it just me or are FUT Draft matches much tougher than regular kick off games?

# 142 dcar87 @ 09/08/15 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
Last year i didn´t really felt it that much, but in the demo is unbelievable...

Are you playing full manual? Which difficulty?

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

# 143 dcar87 @ 09/08/15 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
Is it just me or are FUT Draft matches much tougher than regular kick off games?

There is a new difficulty setting called extreme or something in fut matches I think, have a look in the options screen.

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

# 144 ZoneBlitz @ 09/08/15 02:46 PM
What does "OP" mean? I thought it meant "Original Poster", or the person that started a thread.

Also, I can't wait to get home and play it. Mine is downloading now and will be ready when I get home.

# 145 kaletore11 @ 09/08/15 02:47 PM
OP = overpowered

# 146 mpt117 @ 09/08/15 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoneBlitz
What does "OP" mean? I thought it meant "Original Poster", or the person that started a thread.

Also, I can't wait to get home and play it. Mine is downloading now and will be ready when I get home.
Overpowered

# 147 BL8001 @ 09/08/15 03:02 PM
Next to add to the OP list is possibly the LB no touch dribble.

I downloaded the xbox one demo at home and got a few games in, came to work where I have a 360 and have played more games here.

LB is not OP on the 360.

But talking with someone who is playing on xbox one they said when you tap LB the CPU defenders back away. He is able to weave through the entire defense just by tapping LB. Basically it repels the defender allowing you to continue on your way.

This does not work at all on 360. You might get by 1 or maybe 2 defenders but they are actively coming at you and the longer you keep the ball to yourself on 360 the more attention you draw.

He told me it was exactly the opposite on xbox one.

I cannot test this until I get home tonight.

# 148 Zac @ 09/08/15 03:08 PM
As someone who has been playing massive amounts of 15 lately, I can really see the differences right out the gate in this demo.

So first thing I noticed is how smoother the game feels. Players just feel better. Animations are smoother. Less clunky collision animations. Players seem to move around more smoothly with less jerky movements.

I also my cpu team mates running for lose balls and not backing away just letting the other team get them. Love that. So much.

I turned the new tutorial thing off because it never showed me anything other than press A to pass. I hope there is more to that. I would like to learn the new no touch dribbling and the other new features.

Also loved at the end of the match how it presented the highlights. Nice touch. Very nice.

In the very first game you play when you load it up, Neymar got a deep lob from the Alves into space on the wing. Neymar skill moved around my defender and had a one on one, placed it in the top right corner. On the default low level settings. Very impressed. You'd never see that in 15.

Also love the new physical animations when players get close. Them auto battling, guys backing off defenders, etc. That is so nice to see.

Man this game wont come out fast enough. I'm not so pumped for this.

# 149 Zac @ 09/08/15 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Next to add to the OP list is possibly the LB no touch dribble.

I downloaded the xbox one demo at home and got a few games in, came to work where I have a 360 and have played more games here.

LB is not OP on the 360.

But talking with someone who is playing on xbox one they said when you tap LB the CPU defenders back away. He is able to weave through the entire defense just by tapping LB. Basically it repels the defender allowing you to continue on your way.

This does not work at all on 360. You might get by 1 or maybe 2 defenders but they are actively coming at you and the longer you keep the ball to yourself on 360 the more attention you draw.

He told me it was exactly the opposite on xbox one.

I cannot test this until I get home tonight.
I'm playing on X1 currently, on WC, and I am not seeing what your friend is with the LB touches. I'm seeing what you are on the 360. Maybe hes playing on semi-pro? Also thanks for telling me LB was the no touch, I was just about to look that up.

And on the game I started to test this, BVB starts with the ball, takes their time with nice build up, gets to about 36 yards out and Mikhitaryan takes a shot that almost goes in if the keeper doesn't push over the bar. Nice to see some distance shooting by the cpu.

# 150 BL8001 @ 09/08/15 03:23 PM
Don't hold LB, just tap it, I believe it's called small no touch dribbling or small touches.

He sent me a vid of him doing it with matuidi of all people, possessor of 2* dribbling skills according to his FUT card.

# 151 Zac @ 09/08/15 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BL8001
Don't hold LB, just tap it, I believe it's called small no touch dribbling or small touches.

He sent me a vid of him doing it with matuidi of all people, possessor of 2* dribbling skills according to his FUT card.
Okay, taping makes the first guy back away for me. But then after I got past him two others guys ran at me. And I couldn't keep doing it, they took the ball from me with ease. They started to surround me after doing it twice to them. So I'm still thinking its a difficulty setting issue. I'm using Chelsea with Hazard by the way.

EDIT: Or maybe its because the dude is a 2 star skill rating. And CPU doesn't recognize him as being able to do them? I just did it with a 2 star player (Hazard is 4 star), and I got past three guys before I was rushed. Could be a glitch in that.

But also this is old code, this isn't the final product. So if it is a glitch of that nature, hopefully its fixed.

# 152 BL8001 @ 09/08/15 03:39 PM
Yeah I hope so too.

He is playing on Pro I think.

I do know several things have been fixed from the beta. So hopefully we see it go beta - decent, demo - good, full game - excellent!

# 153 MDgolf @ 09/08/15 03:53 PM
Is it out for ps4? Can't find it in the store. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 154 Zac @ 09/08/15 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDgolf
Is it out for ps4? Can't find it in the store. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should be up in the next 2 hours. This is the time they update every Tuesday. Between 1PM and 4PM PST.

# 155 Mo @ 09/08/15 04:16 PM

# 156 Zac @ 09/08/15 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
Right on schedule.

# 157 dmendenhall_9 @ 09/08/15 04:24 PM
If anyone is fiddling around with some sliders post them! Would love to try some out. Game is great on slow but pass speed is pretty high and a few other niggles. Or make a new thread and post them. I know game is out in two weeks but would be fun just to mess around with some in the meantime!

# 158 Zac @ 09/08/15 04:41 PM
Holy crap, the women play fantastic.

# 159 kaletore11 @ 09/08/15 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
Holy crap, the women play fantastic.
I actually like it better than men, too bad you only have 2 teams to play with.

# 160 mpt117 @ 09/08/15 04:47 PM
I just got home from work delighted to see that the demo is out for PS4 but when I turn on my PS4 and go to the store, it is no where to be found. I see the link and can find it on the website. Maybe I have to wait 15 minutes until 5 to download it?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.