Home
FIFA 17 News Post

The trial version of FIFA 17 is available now for EA Access subscribers, weighing in at just over 40 GB.

UPDATE: It is also available for Origin Access subscribers.

If you aren't seeing it available, try the following:
  • Open EA Access
  • Go to the Game Trials tab
  • Click the EA Sports FIFA 17 tile (It might be labeled "Coming Soon")
  • On the bottom left, click the Game Details button
  • You will then be redirected into the Microsoft Store, click the Free Trial button to start the download process
REMINDER: You get 10 hours of gameplay, so make sure you exit out of the game if you are not playing. Don't pause and lose those precious minutes.

For those of you that can download it, play a few games and let us know what you think.

Game: FIFA 17Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
Member Comments
# 61 JimmyDeicide @ 09/21/16 10:49 PM
Thats not right(Austin Powers Voice)so they only gave us the EPL package thing for 1 year? Werent they going to do the Bundesliga next?
Anyone check out the Bundesliga see if we get any official presentation for that league?

# 62 KTBFFH @ 09/21/16 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
Thats not right(Austin Powers Voice)so they only gave us the EPL package thing for 1 year? Werent they going to do the Bundesliga next?
Anyone check out the Bundesliga see if we get any official presentation for that league?
There's the same package as 16 for Bundesliga. Including the stoppage time clock. Which I personally enjoy. Would like to see it for every league.

# 63 Da-Man @ 09/21/16 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
A patch was just released for PS4. Which seems odd. Not sure about xbox one as I'm still downloading it. At 85%. For those that already downloaded, can you check to see if there is also a patch on xbox one. I'm thinking its them correcting the generic overlays. But who knows what it actually is.
i downloaded the patch on xbox one... same generic overlays.

# 64 ajs41072 @ 09/21/16 11:13 PM
i'm getting a can't connect to EA Servers message on Xbox One Early Access. Then it just hangs with the yellow 17 flashing on and off at the bottom center of the screen. Someone said there was a patch for PS4. I didn't get prompted for a patch on Xbox One.

# 65 Zac @ 09/21/16 11:25 PM
I can't seem to find any info about the patch.

# 66 Velocityy @ 09/21/16 11:31 PM
One thing I'm holding out hope for...this may be the full game but it's just early access...so maybe the Day 1 patch will have it?

# 67 sva91 @ 09/21/16 11:33 PM
Did USA get any classic uniforms? Does game look the same or better than demo. Any new international teams.

# 68 ajs41072 @ 09/21/16 11:40 PM
well this sucks, i have Early Access, and I can't play the game because I can't connect to the EA Servers.

# 69 sportdan30 @ 09/21/16 11:58 PM
Can't download the free trial. Every time I click on free trial it takes me to a membership screen. My membership doesn't expire until December. What gives EA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 70 Anton10 @ 09/22/16 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide

EPL presentation was in 15 & 16, Bundesliga was in 16. The presentations made it feel even more life like. I wonder if no EPL has something to do with PES getting some of the individual club rights i.e Liverpool and maybe why there is no LaLiga because of Barca? Although that doesn't make a lot of sense as the FA Cup presentation is there.

# 71 wordtobigbird @ 09/22/16 12:11 AM
It let me on again Xbox One. No patch.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

# 72 SoonerCrazy84 @ 09/22/16 12:14 AM
Looks like EA is dropping the ball with this Early Access stuff.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

# 73 Exile04 @ 09/22/16 12:15 AM
Play the 1st game but then can't play cuz I can't connect to ea.. Garbage on xbox

# 74 Josam27o7 @ 09/22/16 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTBFFH
Played a few games including the FA Cup final that it boots into. Really loving the game so far. It feels better than the demo to me. The shielding seems to allow more precise movement in possession. Won a match on world class with Bayern against Hamburger 3-2 on 15 minute halves. It's the first time I can remember in FIFA where the CPU isn't overpowered in artificial ways on world class. No bizarre speed boosts from nowhere. I actually dominated possession in the first half, and the CPU had to fight back.

Not thrilled with the lack of Premier League presentation. And the menus are much slower than in 16. Setting up your formation and personnel is a chore. Hopefully this is patched, but it seems to be a recurring theme in EA Sports games.
Is "bursting" still an issue? If you lower the acceleration sliders to 45/45 can you still burst the length of the pitch?

# 75 franch1se @ 09/22/16 12:46 AM
Playing The Journey right from the beginning. A lot of fun, but I just want to play the game ha

# 76 Matt10 @ 09/22/16 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josam27o7
Is "bursting" still an issue? If you lower the acceleration sliders to 45/45 can you still burst the length of the pitch?
I had it as low as 48 tonight, and bursting was not possible. The positioning and physicality are actually quite good. I'm not sure about 45 as I fear it would not diminish the stamina of the players as much. If we could play at 45 accel though, that would be fantastic.

# 77 JimmyDeicide @ 09/22/16 01:17 AM
Epl new logo is in with screen swipes and such just not the scoreboard yet.
Just watched Matts Stream , it looks really good guys.
If they did patch what i saw on Matts Stream im going to be pissed. Leave the damn game alone.:

# 78 Chalupajuana @ 09/22/16 03:30 AM
Apart from Rashford being listed at 6'2 in game the physical growth is ridiculous in career mode this year lol. Might be something they need to fix.

# 79 NightmareBooster @ 09/22/16 05:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalupajuana
Apart from Rashford being listed at 6'2 in game the physical growth is ridiculous in career mode this year lol. Might be something they need to fix.

SHHHHH! If EA hears you they might take it away.

# 80 KTBFFH @ 09/22/16 05:22 AM
One thing I've forgotten to mention but I think deserves a lot of credit is the addition of the new through ball modifier. You can weight a through ball with spin easily to thread between defenders. It makes for some truly remarkable looking passing attacks. Especially long low balls to wingers or advanced midfielders which can then run at the fullbacks or center halves.

In addition, the low driven shots feel just about spot on. This is something I don't think PES got right (at least judging from the demo). I've slotted in from 10 or 12 yards a few times and each one has looked like a goal that could easily have happened in any Premier League game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.