Home

SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2012, 02:05 AM   #25
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Re: SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here

This game is close to flawless. The demo is simply the best/most entertaining demo I've played since coming on as the editor of OS back in 2007. I'm not telegraphing anything...but this game is clearly a must buy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2012, 02:34 AM   #26
Crunchy

Mabster's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: SSX Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressions Here

Due to the slow PSN store update today, I just got done playing my first session of the demo. Yes, I said my "first session" because I know I'll be back at it for some more runs.

I usually don't play demos of games that I've already pre-ordered because what's really the point if I know I'm already getting it? I'm so glad I played this one because it is DAMN fun!

The smile that spread across my face the first time I got my meter up to tricky and the song started playing was immense!

<-----Me

Old 02-22-2012, 06:24 AM   #27
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
This game is close to flawless. The demo is simply the best/most entertaining demo I've played since coming on as the editor of OS back in 2007. I'm not telegraphing anything...but this game is clearly a must buy.
It's amazing isn't it. It's not like I had any doubt, but nowadays you DO truly NEVER know what could happen to game past the hype or advertisement.

Everything about the demo screamed perfect which can only translate to how the retail game will be. Close to if not perfect.

Its such a relief in a way because this is my most beloved game series of all time past Pro Evolution Soccer and F Zero GX.

I wanted a another F Zero GX on the Wii I didn't get it
I wanted another SSX3...

I got it
Old 02-22-2012, 06:37 AM   #28
Rookie

Randiesel75's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
It's amazing isn't it. It's not like I had any doubt, but nowadays you DO truly NEVER know what could happen to game past the hype or advertisement.

Everything about the demo screamed perfect which can only translate to how the retail game will be. Close to if not perfect.

Its such a relief in a way because this is my most beloved game series of all time past Pro Evolution Soccer and F Zero GX.

I wanted a another F Zero GX on the Wii I didn't get it
I wanted another SSX3...

I got it
Past PES, wow!
Old 02-22-2012, 07:24 AM   #29
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randiesel75
Past PES, wow!
Well,

Winning Eleven 6 For Gamecube is the best game ever created
Old 02-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #30
MVP

Methlab's Arena

I like the demo a lot but I always feel like I am missing something with this game..I have played it on and off for years, but I never really got sick with it to where I was blowing up scoreboards and unleashing huge tricks..

So..any help there?

Also, why do I suck so bad at steering the rider? lol.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:01 AM   #31
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
I like the demo a lot but I always feel like I am missing something with this game..I have played it on and off for years, but I never really got sick with it to where I was blowing up scoreboards and unleashing huge tricks..

So..any help there?

Also, why do I suck so bad at steering the rider? lol.

Practice and you master the mountain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #32
MVP

Methlab's Arena

yeah i get that..im just figuring how to string tricks better without missing something obvious. my buddy used to pull out some sick rotations and i never could figure it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »