Home

Natural motion in 2k8? Perhaps so

This is a discussion on Natural motion in 2k8? Perhaps so within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2007, 10:35 AM   #57
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Natural motion in 2k8? Perhaps so

have they ever mo capped the actual football? Im racking my brain trying to think of new things they would do mo cap gameplay wise. I was thinking maybe the audience or sidelines but i dont think that falls under gameplay.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:51 AM   #58
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockinRobinChi
I doubt there will be any screenshots in the April issue. Too soon. It'll Probably just a short interview. Maybe we will see a shot in the May or June issue.

Too soon? Maybe. I'd settle for screens, prefer it in fact, to see screens of the create-a-player and create-a-team modes.

At the very least, a pretty solid list of the game features, with emphasis on what you can customize (players, teams, coaches, stadiums, music, etc).
Old 03-02-2007, 10:59 AM   #59
All Star

Brandon13's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbachuck
have they ever mo capped the actual football? Im racking my brain trying to think of new things they would do mo cap gameplay wise. I was thinking maybe the audience or sidelines but i dont think that falls under gameplay.
Not a bad guess there. That'd definitely be something "Outside the box."
Old 03-02-2007, 11:05 AM   #60
Rookie

RockinRobinChi's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCdolphin
Too soon? Maybe. I'd settle for screens, prefer it in fact, to see screens of the create-a-player and create-a-team modes.

At the very least, a pretty solid list of the game features, with emphasis on what you can customize (players, teams, coaches, stadiums, music, etc).
I agree. They will probably let us know of some of the nice features of the game in this issue. I get the feeling though that a screen may 'leak' it's way onto the net shortly after this issue comes out. At least that what I'm hoping.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:13 AM   #61
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

I don't think I have anticipated a game more. The 2K Football series has never let me down, so I probably will trade in WE11 and NBA 2k7 for the prepurchase real soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 22

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/772/772585p3.html

New Article on NaturalMotion that was posted today mentions All Pro Football

"So not only is Rockstar using the technology, but 2K Sports probably is too. Actually, 2K Sports has gone on record as saying they're using NaturalMotion technology. And with all the football allusions that the demos make, that All-Pro football game is starting to look more and more like a reality."

Last edited by jaosming; 03-14-2007 at 09:52 PM. Reason: added quote
Old 03-14-2007, 10:01 PM   #63
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

What record is that? I haven't heard anything about them saying they were using natural motion.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 03-14-2007, 10:03 PM   #64
Th* ******

Spectre's Arena

OVR: 27

This part is also interesting

Quote:
Last February, NaturalMotion announced a partnership deal with Rockstar Games, Inc., the publishing label responsible for Grand Theft Auto. Rockstar Games is also in the same family of companies as 2K Sports. When pressed about future projects using NaturalMotion's animation technology, one of the NaturalMotion employees at GDC brought up the deal they have with Rockstar now. I commented that he must be talking about Grand Theft Auto IV, and he said no, not exactly. He mentioned the fact that 2K Sports is in the same family of companies as Rockstar, pointed out the football characters used in the animation demos, and the fact that their booth had young guys suited-up in football gear. I mentioned that he must be talking about 2K's rumored All-Pro football game that's been tightly under wraps. That's when he stopped talking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »