Home

Better pics of APF 2k8 from May GI

This is a discussion on Better pics of APF 2k8 from May GI within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2007, 05:43 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Better pics of APF 2k8 from May GI

To be a complete badass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2007, 05:49 PM   #66
Pro

OVR: 7

So we can ride the RHino during TD celebrations!!
Old 04-15-2007, 05:57 PM   #67
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12
Thumbs up Re: Better pics of APF 2k8 from May GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
Why would any team eat up their seats between the 40 yard lines with a giant Rhino?
Great question.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:17 PM   #68
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven123
http://2ksports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115927

Enjoy.
I was quite impressed with the Stadium designs.
The player models are not that good, but I'm sure it's gonna get better. Look at the MLB and NBA games.
Thanks for the pics.......I can't wait for this to release.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:53 PM   #69
MVP

it usualy depends on how early they release the 1st pics. but more often than not im more impressed when the game is released than i am with the early pics from 2k.(in all sports) seems like its been that way sense 2k dreamcast. I remeber them releasing video footage with the modles looking the same as the previous year, then when the game is finished it has the new textures and lighting inplace.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:02 PM   #70
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

One of the major purposes for those stadiums seems to be their differentiation and uniqueness as opposed to anything that you've seen before in a game. These stadiums are things within a world all its own. Personally, I'm not that big of a fan of the NFL as I am of football. Before I was watching football and cheering for the Bears, I was playing sports in my backyard with my boys. Personally, I'm not that fond of having a half done franchise or season mode if it doesn't deliver. There are so many more games out there that I'll be spending my time with like the NBA & College titles for one.

What exactly was the purpose in the minds of the haters and complainers for another football title being published? Was it to bring another NFL alternative or something unique/missing that isn't in the other titles? Personally, I like the authenticity of movement and gameplay that 2K has been elevating from year to year minus the bull crap ESPN NBA bull they accidentially released to the public. The stadiums are so vast and beautiful. I can now understand how baseball fans are when they look at those stadiums, except that these stadiums are things that are being created from the ground up. Animations and movement is not even applicable to what we've seen so far. All the slef-enlightened "gurus" of video games and football, STFU (excuse my degraded mindset) and wait for the game to be released. Hell, NBA 2K7 wasn't even viewed as highly as it was until the game was put into the system. The demo didn't even do the game justice.

One question I have is if they offered a franchise-like mode for download and the gameplay was nice, who would download it?
Old 04-15-2007, 07:06 PM   #71
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyLomb
Why would any team eat up their seats between the 40 yard lines with a giant Rhino?
a real team would not use that room for paying customers to put a Rhino. a video game comapny would do it to make a kick a$$ stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2007, 07:09 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist

One question I have is if they offered a franchise-like mode for download and the gameplay was nice, who would download it?
id buy it just to support them and help turn a proffit

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »