Home

Does 2k have legend exclusivity?

This is a discussion on Does 2k have legend exclusivity? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-06-2007, 09:17 PM   #81
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Does 2k have legend exclusivity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
Wow, you're unbiased, huh?

Ignore the fact that EA is a MUCH BIGGER COMPANY with much more money to do many more things... 2k has had many kiosks set up at events. They've even sponsored tours. I believe Tribe Called Quest was on tour with some others for a 2k sponsored event that went around the country. Watch Tribe perform and play soon to be released 2k games for about $25 bucks. Not bad.

EA does for the community? LMAO... at least that's a new one. Companies don't do anything that doesn't benefit them in the end, and definitely won't do anything that will hurt them like something they don't have the means to support.
Yeah they do have some music tours I actually forgot all about that. They've done a music tour for the nba2k series for the past couple of years.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2007, 01:50 AM   #82
Banned

OVR: 1

It's only going to be a one time game.
Old 06-07-2007, 07:42 AM   #83
MVP

Gary Armida's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserTag
It's only going to be a one time game.
Proof?
Old 06-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #84
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by favre4vr
Proof?
I don't have the sales records yet but when those come out I'll give link it.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:59 PM   #85
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserTag
I don't have the sales records yet but when those come out I'll give link it.
what do sales records have to do with it being a one time game? what do they have to do with you stating that it will be as if it were fact?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2007, 06:18 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
what do sales records have to do with it being a one time game? what do they have to do with you stating that it will be as if it were fact?

Wharton,
you've never seemed to be the type to engage a convo with an irrational individual (too often)
Old 06-08-2007, 05:24 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Wow, you're unbiased, huh?

Ignore the fact that EA is a MUCH BIGGER COMPANY with much more money to do many more things... 2k has had many kiosks set up at events. They've even sponsored tours. I believe Tribe Called Quest was on tour with some others for a 2k sponsored event that went around the country. Watch Tribe perform and play soon to be released 2k games for about $25 bucks. Not bad.

EA does for the community? LMAO... at least that's a new one. Companies don't do anything that doesn't benefit them in the end, and definitely won't do anything that will hurt them like something they don't have the means to support.
Dude, I don't care who makes what game as long as I like it. But if you are calling me biased, you might want to look at yourself in the mirror.

2K has the means to shoot out e-mails to community members. 2K has the means to post stuff to their own damn website. 2K has the means to post some videos of their products in order to drive up the interest level. 2K has the means to actually PROMOTE their products like their basketball games which, by the way, blow away the competition, but most wouldn't know that because they don't promote their games.

But let's talk about that "small company" that 2K is, shall we? Why is it that EA catches heat for building their company into a force, yet nobody wants to criticize 2K for anything at all?

Seriously, how can you actually sit here and tell me that 2K does enough to push their products? You need to take off the 2K goggles and honestly think about this answer.

Gee, it's really tough for one employee in the company to gather a list of website owners e-mail addresses together and e-mail them updates. I forgot, these computers make things pretty difficult nowadays.

Last edited by bangpow; 06-08-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:09 PM   #88
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by elprez98
Wharton,
you've never seemed to be the type to engage a convo with an irrational individual (too often)
lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »