Home

How Many Copies Will APF2K8 Sell?

This is a discussion on How Many Copies Will APF2K8 Sell? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How many games will 2k8 sell?
0-100k 4 3.88%
100k-250k 23 22.33%
250k-350k 21 20.39%
350-500k 22 21.36%
500k-1M 22 21.36%
1M+ 11 10.68%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How Many Copies Will APF2K8 Sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
??? Okay...?

Sounds like someone doesn't like to discuss... which begs the question: Why are you here?
please dont question why im here. it was asked what apf had that 2k5 didnt and i delivered . the response i received was pretty much " oh uhhh well . . . i dont like or care about that uhhh " . like i said man some people just cant say " you know what , you got me there " so there is no point in continuing , at least with you i should say . its no offense to you man , i just like having real and productive conversations that are about seeing and understanding things from both sides of the table as opposed to just HAVING to be right about everything. its all good man , i just thought the conversation was about features and not PERSONAL OPINION of relevency . if i wouldve known that i wouldve just said that i dont care about franchise and said " see , i was right ".
Old 07-04-2007, 01:08 PM   #74
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by baa7
Holy mackerel, you're doing it to someone else as well! I don't feel so bad!

The guy gave you a detailed response, and you call that 'can't admit he's wrong'??? You need to develop some social interaction skills I think. That's nothing more than 'your opinion versus his', sheesh.
a detailed response that pretty much said that he didnt personally[which wasnt the conversation] care about apfs advantages ? dude im done with you , just let it be .
Old 07-04-2007, 01:23 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by omerta07
i just like having real and productive conversations that are about seeing and understanding things from both sides of the table as opposed to just HAVING to be right about everything. its all good man , i just thought the conversation was about features and not PERSONAL OPINION of relevency . if i wouldve known that i wouldve just said that i dont care about franchise and said " see , i was right ".
You brought up a list of several points, some of which I agreed with. The rest IMO is of little or importance as far as features and options that will impact game play and depth of game play. I see a game that is barebones at best compared to 2K5, and that's why I believe the majority of gamers will pass it by.

Thanks for clearing that up; it's all good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2007, 01:38 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek_Knight
200k tops. Across both 360/PS3. Releasing in direct competition with NCAA is bad juju for one thing, the lack of advertising is another. Plus, lack of options, no license, and it's $60.

I wouldn't expect big things out of this game sales wise. If they packed the game with standard options and more like they should have, they would have better buzz, but...yeah. 200k tops combined.
I disagree..... I feel APF will get over 200k in sales the first couple of weeks on the market. More like 500K to 700K in sales by the end of the year. Word of mouth will push this game.... Just wait and see!!
Old 07-04-2007, 01:40 PM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by newgen1
I disagree..... I feel APF will get over 200k in sales the first couple of weeks on the market. More like 500K to 700K in sales by the end of the year. Word of mouth will push this game.... Just wait and see!!
i feel what youre saying !!!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:03 PM   #78
Rookie

StackBundles's Arena

OVR: 4

Between 0-150k.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:20 PM   #79
Rookie

This game is going to sell like hotcakes, simply for the fact that many gamers want an alternative football game and will be happy to have a choice again then just having only madden to play.

Even without a franchise mode this game is going to rock.....
Old 07-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 5

This game is too Kool to not sell over 500k.

I see a 1.2mil in sales.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »