Home

"Confessions" of an APF HEAD

This is a discussion on "Confessions" of an APF HEAD within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2007, 02:37 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: "Confessions" of an APF HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhunker
I have this warm, surreal feeling while I am playing it. I truly believe for me, a game is make or break from the second it is fired up, with this game, I was drooling.

I really don't get the "discussion" from the A Team on the subparness of this game, and really I don't care what anybody says, I love this game, it does for me what needs to be done.

To kinda quote Mr. Randy Watson, "If playing APF is wrong, I don't wanna be right."
Hey, wasnt that the Rev that made that quote ? Randy Watson was Sexual Chocolate.

My sleeping habits have changed. Its messing with my gym time and the lady friend is starting to hate my Xbox 360.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:46 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs down Re: "Confessions" of an APF HEAD

FRANCHISE MODE WHO????

PS3: REDBULL008
Old 07-24-2007, 02:51 PM   #19
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18

I'm glad you are getting your money's worth out of this game. I'm disappointed somewhat but I know I'll drop $60 on 2K9 too lol. I'm just an addict on sports games period. The presentation is really cool but imo it's nothing really new.
Old 07-24-2007, 02:57 PM   #20
Rookie

namhnit's Arena

Yes. I am an addict as well. What I think is so great about this game once you go online is this "Any Given Sunday" aspect to it. No matter what your rank, how your team is setup, what style you prefer to play, it's up in the air once that game is kicked off and you play your opposition. There are so many different playing styles and players to adapt to, that it gets really addicting perfecting your craft.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:31 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
I'm glad you are getting your money's worth out of this game. I'm disappointed somewhat but I know I'll drop $60 on 2K9 too lol. I'm just an addict on sports games period. The presentation is really cool but imo it's nothing really new.
Is there another football game on the market at any point in time that allows you to play motion cap football legends to this detail rich in gameplay? It's new to me, but maybe I'm missing something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2007, 03:31 PM   #22
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfnjoe96
Hi, my name is Joe & I'm an addict. Ever since this game has been out....

My sleep habits have basically been ruined. I'm getting to bed almost every night after midnight & basically have to be up by 6am for work. Then @ work, I'm dying for the day to end, so I can get home fire-up APF & do it all over again......

Dinner, yeah right. Giant cup of Java & a nice piece of Pound Cake & I'm good. The wife doesn't mind, because she's in bed early, due to an early morning work day (4am) so after some conversations & I Luv U's it's off to the races.

I CAN'T STOP
& the bad part is I DON'T WANT TO STOP

Is anyone else feeling this way... If so please let me know I'm not alone
you are not alone. I wish that the online records didnt keep track of how many hours I have spent online
Old 07-24-2007, 03:50 PM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

count me in as well! i spend more time with the editor just trying to get the right colors for the uni's...then from their I would change the lineup like a madman trying to find the right combination after an hour or so i finally get to play my newly created team
Old 07-24-2007, 04:15 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
count me in as well! i spend more time with the editor just trying to get the right colors for the uni's...then from their I would change the lineup like a madman trying to find the right combination after an hour or so i finally get to play my newly created team

You don't know how glad I am to hear that others do this too. I was starting to think I had an obsessive compulsive disorder.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »