Home

Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ?

This is a discussion on Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2009, 11:25 AM   #1
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24
Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ?

I got a message the other day from someone who said that 2k sports could be persuaded to make another football game. I'm completely bored with the cheating, ******** excuse for AI that is Madden 10 and I jumped at the opportunity to add my name to the list of consumers who are longing for a revived NFL 2K 5 in any form, even without the NFL license. Here is your opportunity to let 2K Sports know that they have a market for their product.

=========================================

Subject: 2k11?
I did not want to post this in the general discussion thread its prob gone by now but think its interesting!

XxBFB_VICExX

hello everyone again I read on here but now i cant find it to qoute it someone talking about NFL 2K11. Well I just called 2K Games up and asked them if they where plaining on making a football franchise. They are not at the moment however the guy that I talked to said to get onto this web page ((http://www.2ksports.com/advocate/)) and contact them about it and try to get as many people as possible and maybe something well happen.

After you fill out that info you well need to contact 2K Games to get a case number that # is 1-866-219-9839.

Sorry EA and Ian but this is what you guys are causing not us gamers we are telling you want we want and from what i have read on the forums theres alot of issues and on going issues that people have told you all about and there still in the game.

Good luck EA in the future cause if 2K Games does Create a NFL Franchise god help you. Cause us gamers wont be able too.

It does Look like you guys are Needing some kind of competition once again just like you guys got it from Game Day when that series was out.

Pass it on!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Convince 2K Sports to make another Football game ?

Thanks for the post. I filled it out and i hope many more do. There is no reason what so ever to apologize to EA and their employees. They just thumb their nose to us and swear they got a great game when anyone with an honest opinion would say Madden 2010 Next Gen isn't even close to being as good as NFL 2k5.

I have to believe 2K has to have something planned. I'm playing NBA 2k10 and was just day dreaming today what an NFL 2k10 would have been like. If 2K would go balls to the wall and make a fully customizable game by todays standards i'm positive Madden would be nothing more than a bad dream. It would cease to exist.

I don't like wishing nothing bad on someone but when thousands of people have begged for a NEW game of Madden and their employees just flat out ignore these requests or say we have made a new Madden which is nothing but an insult they deserve what they get. Their new version of Madden is nothing new at all and it's basically a redone version of their PS1 game which never had the tech to go forward into the future.

As a result Madden has become the worst AAA sports title only ahead of MLB 2K and that want be for long since VC is working on it now and still that game has the best commentary of any sports game and it's only a matter of time till it becomes a great game. Plus atleast MLB 2k9 had atleat one great thing going for it unlike Madden. Madden has just become average in everything it does without any signs of any possible future significant improvement.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:21 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 27

These forms are good because companies can use them to gauge public interest. Back before APF, 2K watched public outcry for a new 2K game and came back with one. But, the public didn't receive it too well and by comparison to what we seen previously, the outcry for a new game is not nearly as strong. There was a lot of disappointment with APF.

And that's where the problem sits now. It's going to be tougher at this point to get as many people rallied up as we all did before because less people are interested after what happened with APF.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

it should be ESPN College Football 2k11...that game would be redic
Old 10-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #5
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I don't know how many of you watched on ESPN the rise and fall of the USFL, but it was awsome. What a league and almost was something special. There was so much talent that played in that league that went on to become hall of famers in the NFL.

Watching that made me think of APF 2k8 and what if 2k made a game based on what the USFL was. Very similar to the NFL setup. I would be all over a 2k football game that just put in generic players and the ability to create another USFL type league being able to customize the unis and stadiums. I would love a game like this. C'mon 2k....make a game that has no boundaries.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 32

I am finish begging and signing petitions for a football game.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 36

Would 2k be allowed to make a game that would have something like teambuilder and the ability to edit rosters and a franchise mode?

If the license allows it, then they should do this. That way they we could recreate the NFL.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 7

Hey guys. I filled out the form on the page and basically stated(begged) that 2k had a great idea with 2k8, but needed to make it with fictional teams and players. Told them that they should include a uniform editor like pro evo soccer.

I received an email from Ronnie at 2k stating that he felt my pain, but without the NFL license, it was hard to market and sell an unlicensed football game. He said that there was not a new football game coming anytime soon, if ever.

So....that sucked. But, at least he heard me and responded.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »