Home

League Application

This is a discussion on League Application within the All Pro Sim League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #41
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: League Application

Quote:
Originally Posted by etc3443
2.I've ran and been in online leagues with friends and family. Small leagues 4 to 6 users.
3. I am fine with that
4. Sim league means not abusing your favorite plays, not going for it on forth down all the time, keeping as similar to real NFL as possible.
5.Kneel down, run out clock.
6. 1.Seahawks 2.Titans 3.Chargers 4.lions
7. Most of my friends have stop doing leagues, I miss the competitiveness and the chance of not winning that cpu does not give you.
8.no prefer it
9. No I do not, have not beaten my brother in 4 years, just makes me want to try harder
10. PSN Etck3443 801-865-7932

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

Great app but this is Xbox 1

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2017, 01:35 PM   #42
Just started!

1. How old are you? 24

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. Yes, Clutch Playerz, many others I can't remember the names of. Didn't play any during Madden 17.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? yes.

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. Not abusing known glitches/money plays, punting/kicking in situations that it makes sense, no padding stats.

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? Kneel.

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? Favorite in real life is lions.
1. Lions
2. Panthers
3. Packers
4. Titans

7. Why should you be accepted into our league?
You'll get an active player, easy to contact, who won't quit midway through season.

8. Do you mind building a team over time ? nah

9. Do you mind losing ? no, its a game.

10. What is your Gamertag and email/phone number ?

GT: JSeitz3, 810-471-2239
Please leave all info and/or pm to me
Old 08-16-2017, 11:22 PM   #43
Rookie

scoota500's Arena

OVR: 5

Hello, I'd be interested in joining.

1. 26

2. I've played in several sim leagues over the past years. Madden, NCAA and 2k. Went inactive last year due to buying a home and taking care of that stuff.

3. I'm ok with both.

4. Playing by the spirit of the game. Not abusing one player over and over. Having your own style game plan.

5. Take knees

6. I'm using my phone, so I'm not sure of what teams are open. But I'd take Bills, dolphins, rams. Honestly it doesn't matter. I can find a Hokie on almost any squad. lol.

7. Because I've been a sim style player for a decade. I'm always active by text or groupme.

8. That's why we are doing this lol.

9. No. I lose more than I win. Honestly, it's more of a surprise if I win. I'm like the browns.

10. Vt hokiebird vt 423-946-3017.

Thanks!
Old 08-18-2017, 05:21 AM   #44
Rookie

JoeSmooth81's Arena

1. How old are you? 36

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. I did, GFL. I played a few weeks and The commish dropped the league.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? I'm more comfortable with a text. GroupMe drives me crazy

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. SIM is playing as real football as possible, and not cheating or taking advantage of the AI.

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? Run clock. Kneel. Gametime

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? I bleed Green. (Eagles.) Phins, Giants, Redskins

7. Why should you be accepted into our league? I'm as real and Fair as it gets. True SIM. Honest guy

8. Do you mind building a team over time ? Not at all

9. Do you mind losing ? Not at all. Bot I like winning More.

(GT: Icecold HMW) Email: ([email protected]) (561)951-0826
Old 08-18-2017, 10:57 AM   #45
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSmooth81
1. How old are you? 36

2. Have you played in leagues before? If so, which ones? Describe your experiences. I did, GFL. I played a few weeks and The commish dropped the league.

3. We will communicate primarily through the free GroupMe app and by text. Are you comfortable with this? I'm more comfortable with a text. GroupMe drives me crazy

4. Our goal is to keep things as realistic (sim) as possible, while still enjoying ourselves and remembering that it is a game. Give your thoughts/examples of what sim is and isn't. SIM is playing as real football as possible, and not cheating or taking advantage of the AI.

5. In the 4th quarter with 1:45 to go in the game. You are up by 9 points with the ball at your opponent's 3 yard line. Your opponent has no timeouts left. It is first down. What do you do? Run clock. Kneel. Gametime

6. Who are your top 4 desired teams of the ones that are open? And your favorite in real life? I bleed Green. (Eagles.) Phins, Giants, Redskins

7. Why should you be accepted into our league? I'm as real and Fair as it gets. True SIM. Honest guy

8. Do you mind building a team over time ? Not at all

9. Do you mind losing ? Not at all. Bot I like winning More.

(GT: Icecold HMW) Email: ([email protected]) (561)951-0826

I'll hit you up

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2017, 10:57 AM   #46
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoota500
Hello, I'd be interested in joining.

1. 26

2. I've played in several sim leagues over the past years. Madden, NCAA and 2k. Went inactive last year due to buying a home and taking care of that stuff.

3. I'm ok with both.

4. Playing by the spirit of the game. Not abusing one player over and over. Having your own style game plan.

5. Take knees

6. I'm using my phone, so I'm not sure of what teams are open. But I'd take Bills, dolphins, rams. Honestly it doesn't matter. I can find a Hokie on almost any squad. lol.

7. Because I've been a sim style player for a decade. I'm always active by text or groupme.

8. That's why we are doing this lol.

9. No. I lose more than I win. Honestly, it's more of a surprise if I win. I'm like the browns.

10. Vt hokiebird vt 423-946-3017.

Thanks!

Welcome to league

Old 08-21-2017, 09:45 AM   #47
Rookie

1. 34
2. Yes, I always play in 3 sim lgs.
3. Group Me is dope.
4. Sim= Simulation, authentic and realistic gameplay
5. Kneel
6. Chargers, Chargers, Chargers, Chargers
7. Im active and respectful, just wanna have fun.
8. The best part of Madden.
9. I hate losing but cant win em all.
10. Jdiz619 and [email protected]
Old 08-21-2017, 11:29 AM   #48
Rookie

Allball76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiz619
1. 34

2. Yes, I always play in 3 sim lgs.

3. Group Me is dope.

4. Sim= Simulation, authentic and realistic gameplay

5. Kneel

6. Chargers, Chargers, Chargers, Chargers

7. Im active and respectful, just wanna have fun.

8. The best part of Madden.

9. I hate losing but cant win em all.

10. Jdiz619 and [email protected]

I sent you invite

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > All Pro Sim League »