Home

For Those Probably Buying Backbreaker How Important Are Fatigue And Injuries To You?

This is a discussion on For Those Probably Buying Backbreaker How Important Are Fatigue And Injuries To You? within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How Important Are Fatigue And Injuries?
Very Important 45 29.22%
Important 41 26.62%
Not That Important 49 31.82%
Could Care Less 19 12.34%
Voters: 154. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-03-2010, 05:44 PM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: For Those Probably Buying Backbreaker How Important Are Fatigue And Injuries To Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed200569
Wow some of you need to open your eyes. Euphoria isnt like other engines. You;re acting like it should of been easy to put in when its not. Its much better for everyone if they take the time to do it right instead of doing it half assed like EA does.
Wow the BB apoogists are back out.

I don't care why it's not in there. Fact of the matter is, for an offline franchise player like myself 2 core game features (fatigue and injuries) are not in the game. THese are things that have been in games dating back to FPS Football and Tecmo SB in the early 90's

you can make up any excuse you want, but anyway you slice it, they aren't in the game, and they are pretty big things to be missing. The how and the why doesn't matter.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: For Those Probably Buying Backbreaker How Important Are Fatigue And Injuries To Y

Yeah and for everyone saying, well i'll just wait for Backbreaker 2, you can't even be sure one will be made if this first title doesn't sell well. If it goes down that way then the decision to not "half-@ss" it will turn out to be a grave error in judgement.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #35
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Wow the BB apoogists are back out.

I don't care why it's not in there. Fact of the matter is, for an offline franchise player like myself 2 core game features (fatigue and injuries) are not in the game. THese are things that have been in games dating back to FPS Football and Tecmo SB in the early 90's

you can make up any excuse you want, but anyway you slice it, they aren't in the game, and they are pretty big things to be missing. The how and the why doesn't matter.
It's not in the game, we have to deal with it one way or the other. We can't even be sure how this will affect the game. No one has played it yet.

Last edited by NoDakHusker; 05-03-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: irrelevant statement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2010, 06:21 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

I care. bkrich83 cares. And that's the point of the thread, to ask who cares. And no one has to deal with anything. Some people may simply not buy it, not force themselves to deal with anything. Not everyone feels they must purchase this game regardless of what is or isn't in it just to stick it to EA like you guys are so eager to do heh.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:26 PM   #37
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I care. bkrich83 cares. And that's the point of the thread, to ask who cares. And no one has to deal with anything. Some people may simply not buy it, not force themselves to deal with anything. Not everyone feels they must purchase this game regardless of what is or isn't in it just to stick it to EA like you guys are so eager to do heh.
That's perfectly fine. I never said anything like "EVERYONE MUST BUY THIS GAME. IT'S THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE UNIVERSE OMG."
Obviously, the point I was trying to make went right over your head. I'm not going to buy this game "just to stick it to EA." I never said that either, where you got that from I have no idea.

The no injuries thing doesn't bother me. It'd be nice to have in the game, but really, if it plays a solid game of football and it's fun..I'll be happy.
Fatigue is, like I have said before, harder to forgive. But I'm not as bothered by as you or BK are. It's just a matter of personal preference.

Last edited by NoDakHusker; 05-03-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #38
Rookie

BlackJack_Williams's Arena

OVR: 7

I couldn't care less, period.
Both injuries AND fatigue.
EA added a little bit of depth to the injury but fatigue still means nothing to me in Madden.
So, not having that in BB is fine because the game play LOOKS fun so far. Key word LOOKS.
Playing right now: Rocket League
Games Looking forward to: Moving to PS4 lol
Old 05-03-2010, 06:42 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

ndhusker - You asked who cares and said we had to deal with it. Many care and no one has to deal with anything, just like I said. The point you were trying to make I understood, it was that YOU have decided it doesn't matter to you. That's fine but don't say "who cares" which basically is implying everyone should buy the game or overlook these issues entirely just as you plan to.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #40
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
ndhusker - You asked who cares and said we had to deal with it. Many care and no one has to deal with anything, just like I said. The point you were trying to make I understood, it was that YOU have decided it doesn't matter to you. That's fine but don't say "who cares" which basically is implying everyone should buy the game or overlook these issues entirely just as you plan to.
Ok. The 'who cares' threw you off. That's not really how I meant it, that's not what I was trying to imply. In fact that 'who cares' really has no place in that post lol. It wasn't me trying to make everyone take my stance on the game...like anyone would want to anyway.

I know that many care. I know some of you are very much annoyed at the whole injuries/fatigue thing. What I was saying - with regards to 'dealing with it' - that there's no way around it, injuries and fatigue are not in the game.

I don't know if that clarifies things or if it just makes me look more like an idiot. Either way, you know my stance on this issue and I certainly don't think that everyone should by the game with that same outlook. To each his own.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »