Home

The New Boys in LA: LA Clippers Association

This is a discussion on The New Boys in LA: LA Clippers Association within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #41
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: The New Boys in LA: LA Clippers Association

February 15, 2015
Los Angeles;CA

Injury Woes?

After suffering many long losing streaks because of star players like J-Wall and K-Brad getting injured, the Clippers find themselves 27-27, holding the 7th spot in the very competitive West conference. While being just half a game away from the top spot in the Pacific, many concerns are being raised about wether or not Amar'e Stoudamire and Keon Bradley will come back next year. LBJ, Stoud and rising star, Keon Bradley, who made it to the all-star, should make this free agency class intriging

April 17, 2015
MVP-L.James,CLE-Wether he will be in cleveland or not next year, the king surely delivered, 24 points and 8 rebounds
ROY-P. Rice,SAC-10 points, 6 rebounds make him one of the young rising stars of the NBA
Sixth Man: R. Cowens-MEM: 9 points and his excelent defense kept memphis in the race for the playoffs.
Defense-J. Smith,BOS-His 3 blocks per game just says it all
Most Improved-K. Vaughn,TOR, With many injuries, Vaughn got a chance to score 8 points and 5 assist.
Coach-S. Skiles-HOU. Leading the rockets to the playoffs and 1st place in the nba.
Finished 39-43, missed playoffs. Release Stoudemire as consequence and consider firing coach.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2010, 09:13 PM   #42
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

July 11, 2015
Everybody in the 313!
Detroit, Michigan

The Detroit Pistons have won the NBA Championship. They defeated the Golden States Warrior, 4-1. Gerald Wallace's 16 points and 11 rebounds gave him Final MVP.

Los Angeles,CA

No More Kobe?

Kobe Bryant has called it quits. With a career average of 24 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assist, Kobe is a shoe-in for the Hall of Fame.Manu Ginobilli and Barion Davis are other noble retirements. Coach Eddie Jordan of the Sixers, Scott Skiles of the Rockets, Paul Westphal of the Kings and Jim O'Brien of the Pacers retire as coaches. Stan Van Gundy will be coaching the 76ers, Leon Griffin is new coach of the Rockets, Dale North takes over the Kings and Harry Arthur is the new coach of the Pacers.

Big Time LA?
July 7th 2015
Los Angeles;CA

With the retirement of Kobe, and both Stoud and K-Brad leaving the Clippers, who is the big star in LA? LeBron? With the 1st overall pick in this year's draft, thanks to numerous trades, the Clippers have a chance of making big noise in FA. Expect them to go after a big time SG, like maybe Brazilian Sebastio Silva or go with what people call the second A.I, Jamaal Johnson from Georgetown.

Lottery
1.Clippers(From Celtics)
2.Heat
3.Lakers
4.Suns
5.Blazers
6.Thunders
7.Wizards
8.Kings
9.Buck
10. Knicks
Old 04-16-2010, 09:43 PM   #43
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

July 18th, 2015
New Boss in Town?

The Clippers selected Jamaal Johnson with the 1st overall pick in this year's draft. Him and John Wall should provide the Clippers with the best backcourt in the NBA. With his signature cornrows and his amazing shooting abilities, the 6'0 Shooting guard remind people alot of Allen Iverson. With a high temper(99 emotion) the only problem is wether he can control himself. The Clippers also traded Terrell Johnson and Bert Byrd to the Cavs.

August 16th, 2015
Los Angeles,Ca

Los Angeles Yankees?

The Clippers have done it again, they have pulled off a miracle. While they might right now be 18 mil under the cap and most likely will be in debt for the next four years, they manage to sign both Stoudemire and LeBron. Both signings happen at the same time. With LeBron getting a five year 124 millions dollars and stoudemire with 4 years and 95 mil a year, they are the two highest paid teammates

Tips: It's crazy, some will call it cheating. I gave a crazy offer to LBJ and to Stoud at the same time, this way i still had cap space to make the offer. and i accepted their contract at the same time. i think it stoud bird years that got me the offer, but who cares? i am thinking about changing LBJ's number to 23. im going to lower Stoud's shot tendency. keon bradley went to the lakers.no other big signings. most players go back to their team

Team:
J. Wall-88
J. Johnson-84
L. James-99
B. Griffin-94
A. Stoudemire-94
6th Man-K. Fuller-71

good team, expect to be in top 5 standing. this year, i will play one game out of every month, i usually sim. if i don't make conf. finals, i will fire the coach.

Last edited by Thugger Jackson; 04-16-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #44
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

Injury Report:
Amar'e Stoudemire has torn is ACL and is out for the season.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #45
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

February 15, 2016
Los Angeles,CA

King's Reign?

This 2016 season has been a blast, almost has fun as the off-season was. What people are talking about now is that fact that next year's FA class include Dwayne Wade, Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony. Big moves have happen so far this season:
Kings Trade Aaron Brooks to Magics for Chris Kaman
Cavs trade Malcom Lee to Grizzlies for David West(stupid trade in my opinion)
Knikcs trade Clayton Jenkins to Grizzlies for Manuel Ruiz and 2016 1st round pick.
Cavs trade Wesley Johnson to Grizzlies for Glen Davis
Wizards trade jordan nass to rockets for Stan Dale and 2016 1st round pick
Knicks trade Greg Oden to suns for LeAndero Barbosa
Clippers trade Karl Fuller, James White, and two 2016 first round pick for Keith Glover(i needed someone to replace Amar'e.

After having a busy off-season, their efforts seem to pay off. The Clippers are 35-18 and on top of everybody. LBJ has already been called the MVP by many and Jamaal Johnson, a rookie, is in the chase for MVP also with 23 points per game. While Injuries to players like Amar'e Stoudemire and John Wall has caused the team several losing streaks, they are still atop. LeBron James, averaging almost 30 points, had this to say:
"I love LA, i love the fan, the atmosphere, my contract, and you know, I'm focus on the game of basketball right now" said LeBron while laughing with teammate Jamaal Johnson at the All-Star Game.

April 17th,2016
Los Angeles,CA

Awards
MVP-L. James, LAC. The king has done it again, in his new thrown. leading the clippers to the third seed in the west, averaging almost 30 points, i am officialy a LBJ fan.
ROY-J. Johnson,LAC. No one has put up number like he did since Allen Iverson and LeBron James, 22 points and 6 assist has him going to the All-Star and winning Rookie of the Year
6th Man-C. Gooden-BOS. Averaging over 12 points, this guy could of been a starter.
Defensive-J. Smith,BOS. Can we rename this award to the Josh Smith Award?
Most Improved.B. Byrd, CLE. After averaging 0 points i LA, Byrd improved to three points, nothing major but still helped the Cavs.
Coach-D. Bryan,DEN. Leading the Nuggets to the number one seed, this one is a shoe in

finish 51-31, 3rd in west.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #46
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

May 29th, 2016
Los Angeles
We did it, almost?

The LA Clippers have defeated the Utah Jazz in Game 6 of the Conference Finals. The Clippers had to beat both the Hornets and number 2 seed Mavericks to make it. LeBron is averaging over 30 points and has this to say.
"It ain't over you know, it ain't(explicit)over." said LeBron to Jamaal Johnson.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:54 AM   #47
Hall Of Fame

Deuce2223's Arena

OVR: 22

Looks like Lebron has really taken off in his new home and Johnson looks like the real deal. Still surprised at giving up 2 #1 picks to get Glover. How good is he?

I am guessing almost did it means no win in game 7?
Old 04-18-2010, 10:38 PM   #48
MVP

Thugger Jackson's Arena

almost means we have yet to win the finals. we made it and will be facing the pacers. and glove isn't that good but i have four picks from previous trades that i made to make cap room for lebron. so it's no biggy, and i traded my picks from good teams like pacers and myself. so i am in the lottery with two picks. johnson is a beast, 99 shot tendency, i tweeked him a little before the lottery. i was just gonna follow his career to test out some tweeks i discovered and i ended up winning it with only a 15% chance of getting it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »