Home

mrblakevincent's Interactive NBA Franchise

This is a discussion on mrblakevincent's Interactive NBA Franchise within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2013, 11:57 PM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 5
If you are still taking owners, ill take my Spurs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2013, 10:38 AM   #106
Rookie

monkeyxy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: mrblakevincent's Interactive NBA Franchise

if your taking teams ill take the nets
Old 01-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #107
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefmaster
If you are still taking owners, ill take my Spurs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyxy
if your taking teams ill take the nets
Done and done

Old 01-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #108
Rookie

People around the world sit in front of their televisionsand it doesn’t matter what major sports network you are tuned into. ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN News, CBS Sports, NBSSports and NBA TV are all broadcasting live from the NBA Headquarters indowntown New York City, New York. Theroom is decked out in NBA blue, a table for two is set in front of theroom. The backdrop displays one largeNBA logo. On the table are two sets ofmicrophones. In the room, it isoverflowing with reporters from all over the country. As a side door opens, out step commissionerDavid Stern and co-commissioner Adam Silver followed by a flood of light bulbflashes photographing the moment. Thetwo men take their seats at the table and adjust their respective microphones.

David Stern: “Ladiesand gentleman, thank you for joining us this morning. I know you had little time to assemble but weappreciate having such a crowd here for this moment.”

Adam Silver: “I wouldlike to echo what David just said. Todayis a very big moment for the NBA as we have three major announcements to make.”

David Stern: “I am soexcited I am going to make this quick. Iam just going to blurt out what is about to happen. At the end, there will be time for questions.”

Adam Silver: “Please lower the screen.”

At Adam Silver’s request, a large floor-to-ceiling screenlowers on a side wall. The NBA logo flickers.

David Stern: “When Tom Benson purchased the New Orleans Hornets, it did not take long for him towant to make some changes to the name of the team. Rightfully so, as it is his team. He came up with an idea, submitted it to theleague for approval and we gave him that approval. While we usually would wait until next season, I hate waiting and so does everyone else.”

“With that being said, I would like to unveil the new lookof the New Orleans Pelicans!”

Two images flash back and forth. The first picture is of the New OrleansPelicans’ new arena and the second of their home jersey.

Adam Silver: “WhenTom Benson came out about changing the Hornets to the Pelicans it didn’t takelong for Charlotte to want to bring back the Hornets. Michael Jordan got in contact with bothBenson and league to set some more changes in motion. Ladies and gentleman, we would like to introduce to you all the Charlotte Hornets!”

>

David Stern: Two downand one to go. It’s long been reportedthat the owners of the Sacramento Kings, the Maloof Brothers, have been tryingto sell the team. After a long searchand numerous failed attempts, a group of buyers lead by business man ChrisHansen have stepped in to make things right. Their big of over $500 million dollars was submitted to the league and wequickly approved. Upon approval, Mr.Hansen got in touch with myself to make a major change. He wanted to make to move the team toSeattle, to play in the Key Arena while a new arena is built. We gladly obliged. With that being said, the final announcement.”
Adam Silver: “Pleasesay hello to the…actually please welcome back… THE SEATTLE SONICS!”

Adam Silver: “Thefirst picture is revamped Key Arena in Seattle while the other is one of themany jerseys the Sonics will be wearing the remainder of the season and onward.”

David Stern: “We will now open the floor for questions…”

Members of Operationsports.com. Feel free to play the role of the reportersnow. Ask questions and I will respond to them! Or don't, lol.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #109
Rookie

Now taking picture requests on my other site. Go to the link and to the appropriate forums. Make sure before you post anything you read the trade guidelines and template. Anyone who does not follow the directions will not have a picture made.

Old 01-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 0

Breaking News

The Los Angeles Clippers and Seattle Supersonics have recently agreed upon a deal that would send G Tyreke Evans to the Clippers in exchange for G Eric Bledsoe. The Seattle GM cites Evans's declining play over the past few years for his trade. Eric Bledsoe will step in immediatley as the teams starting point guard.

Seattle Receives:
  • G Eric Bledsoe
  • G Jamal Crawford
  • 2013 1st Round Pick
LA Clippers Receive:
  • G Tyreke Evans
  • G Jimmer Fredette
  • 2013 2nd Round Pick

Last edited by JNett; 01-25-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #111
MVP

nuka's Arena

OVR: 12

http://nba2k4life.com/2013/01/28/nba...atch-download/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #112
Rookie

I got that patch from Miles already over at NLSC