Home

Philadelphia 76ers 2K13/2K14 - The Race to the Championship...and to Wiggins

This is a discussion on Philadelphia 76ers 2K13/2K14 - The Race to the Championship...and to Wiggins within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2013, 08:47 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Philadelphia 76ers 2K13/2K14 - The Race to the Championship...and to Wiggins

DEVELOPING STORY: Bucks, Ellis reject trade rumours

Monta Ellis is in hot form this season and has attracted interest from the Philadelphia 76ers who are keen to offload Andrew Bynum in exchange for him. But the Milwaukee Bucks have hit back at the trade rumours saying that there is no interest in Ellis leaving the Bucks and they have no interest in letting him go. Ellis personally responded to the rumours by stating that "I am honestly unsure why these rumours have surfaced putting me in a position to be traded to Philadelphia, I am happy here in Milwaukee and the Bucks are happy to have me here. As far as I am aware, I'm not going anywhere any time soon and I intend to honour the remainder of my contract here in Milwaukee."

76ers coach Doug Collins said after his team's loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder that he was not aware of any plans to trade Andrew Bynum to the Bucks or to any other team. It may well be that he wasn't in a position to publicise any plans to trade him. One thing that seems to be certain at this stage is that he won't be headed to the Bucks and Monta Ellis will not be heading the other way.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:02 AM   #50
Rookie

End of Dynasty...unfortunately

Hey guys, so the thing that I was fearing the most has happened and I have lost my savegame to the ultimate enemy of gamers - corruption. So sadly, this association is now dead.

There's two ways that I can go about moving on from this. I could either make a new thread with the same team so basically starting over or I can take the challenge to a different team. Thoughts?
Old 10-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Philadelphia 76ers 2K13/2K14 - The Race to the Championship...and to Wiggins

Not nearly enough Philly dynasties. I'd love for you to start a new one with the 2013-2014 opening roster and go from their on a quest for Wiggins/Parker/Exum/Randle/Smart/Selden/Cauley-Stein/Harrisonx2/Embiid/ sweepstakes lol.

Keep it up bud. My only suggestion would be to add more storylines outside of in-game things. The Bynum trade request was cool and possibly adding things like a DUI/Fight...etc would add to the depth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaaaaaG
Not nearly enough Philly dynasties. I'd love for you to start a new one with the 2013-2014 opening roster and go from their on a quest for Wiggins/Parker/Exum/Randle/Smart/Selden/Cauley-Stein/Harrisonx2/Embiid/ sweepstakes lol.

Keep it up bud. My only suggestion would be to add more storylines outside of in-game things. The Bynum trade request was cool and possibly adding things like a DUI/Fight...etc would add to the depth.
Yeah this post was more of an experiment to see what I could do with a dynasty thread, I never had enough time to get through it before next-gen drops. I'm probably gonna resurrect the Philly dynasty when it hits (I was originally thinking of letting people who follow choose what team I start with but the Wiggins sweepstakes is way too hard to resist).

Thanks for the heads up anyway, I'll definitely put it into my thinking as to how I'm gonna go about 2K14 next gen dynasties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »