Home

King of the Hill (Kentucky HS basketball dynasty) (FBCB)

This is a discussion on King of the Hill (Kentucky HS basketball dynasty) (FBCB) within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #65
Rookie

megarover's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: King of the Hill (Kentucky HS basketball dynasty) (FBCB)

Tito is heading to the Big Apple!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 09:48 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 7

1988-89 RECRUITS
None
Old 04-30-2014, 07:53 PM   #67
Rookie

I don't have any draft picks coming to the game this year from our league. So I'm going to import a few high school kids directly into the pro game and send them to a foreign league and see how they do.
Old 05-03-2014, 04:57 PM   #68
Rookie

Here's how our NBA prospects did this past season. Seems like Daniel Rodgers is the first guy to manage to get any real starting time amongst the guys we've imported into the pros. All of the former studs in HS and college haven't necessarily become much in the pros yet.

Here's the rest of them. The CBL is the Canadian Basketball League and for this league, serves as the D-League for the NBA teams. A number of our guys were key players for their C-League teams, but aren't NBA ready yet for whatever reason. Should be interesting to see how they pan out or if they'll end up in Europe. Remember, some of these guys (e.g. Campos) were monster guys in college and in the league, aren't panning so that's kind of interesting but fun that we can't predict where they'll end up once they go pro.

Tito Campos, Knicks
Spoiler

Jimmy Higgins, Portland
Spoiler

Henry Street, Orlando
Spoiler

Daniel Rodgers, Chicago
Spoiler

Tony Patrick, Orlando
Spoiler

Last edited by Dark Cloud; 05-03-2014 at 05:09 PM.
Old 05-03-2014, 05:32 PM   #69
Rookie

Our designated high school, Van Blake School has hired 25-year old former Murray State star Brian Pace as their new head coach. The school wants to build its basketball program from where it is now. In their 4th season as a program, they had their first winning season at 17-15 and coach Arthur Lammers left to take over the program at Lexington's Tates Creek HS.

We'll see if Pace can handle the gig, fresh from his own time as a player and graduate assistant at his alma mater.
Old 05-03-2014, 06:08 PM   #70
Rookie

megarover's Arena

OVR: 0

Campos may be struggling with the transition But at least Higgins and Rodgers arent.

I was wondering where Pace would end up and im surprised he is getting into coaching.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:25 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by megarover
Campos may be struggling with the transition But at least Higgins and Rodgers arent.

I was wondering where Pace would end up and im surprised he is getting into coaching.
Oh damn, you are right. Jimmy Higgins was NBA 6th man of the Year and Rookie of the Year in the same season. Pretty bad *** start to his career I'd say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2014, 09:03 PM   #72
Rookie

I forgot about:

Jess Barton, PF, Vine Grove (4*)
Kobe Bishop, SF, Ballard (2*)
Marlin Coleman, SG, Covington Catholic (2*)
Nelly Philpot, PG, Apollo (3*)

They were in the class after Tito Campos on those guys. But they weren't as good and I forgot about them until I noticed Jess Barton as a top prospect in this class.

Nelly Philpot is also listed as a possible draftee in this particular class, but no idea if he'll get picked up in the 2nd round or will end up overseas someplace. He'll be the first case of a fence sitter that might go either way in our recent classes, so should be fun to watch his career.

If you recall, Philpot was part of the 1982 state title team at Apollo HS who knocked off Knott County Central and left the following year which earned him a scholarship to Louisville despite being a start only in his freshman and senior year's at AHS.

Now he's going pro and he'll be an interesting case as a three star recruit who managed to take himself from marginal prospect to possible NBA player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »