Home

#FearTheSword: A Cavs Association [NBA 2K13]

This is a discussion on #FearTheSword: A Cavs Association [NBA 2K13] within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2014, 08:19 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: #FearTheSword: A Cavs Association [NBA 2K13]

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllWill89
Tough loss. Gotta bounce back game 4.
Thanks for the comment!

Yeah it was, felt like I was in control heading into the last quarter with a 10 point lead & Kyrie was on his form so maybe I think I relaxed a bit too much. Second time I've let a game slip thru my fingers with a game winning shot from them. Game 4 should be up very soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #66
Rookie

Eastern Conference Playoffs
Round 2- Game 4
Cleveland Cavaliers @ Orlando Magic (Series tied at 2-2)
111-82

MVP: Kevin Love 32 pts, 1 steal, 11 rebounds- A monster game from the power forward as he went 5-6 from the 3PT line to help propel the Cavs into tying the series up once again. Can they finally take the lead back in Ohio in game 5?

LVP: Orlando's starters- Simple. The highest scoring member from Orlando was Maurice Harkless with 13 points. Shocking stuff from a team attempting to go up 3-1 in the series.

Quote of the Night: “ If we didn't lose the close ones we'd have the series won by now & there's a bit of regret with that. To have lost by one score in the final seconds in both games makes us quite frustrated because we still don't feel we should be in this situation but we're level now in the series with game 5 for the taking,” Kevin Love
Old 08-28-2014, 09:28 PM   #67
Rookie

Round 2- Game 5
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic (Cavs lead series 3-2)
111-109

MVP: LeBron James 26 pts, 4 steals, 6 assists- When the Cavs need him, he's there. The hometown hero promised the Cavs fans a performance for the ages & while he didn't quite hit those heights his overall play was superb. Missing only 4 shots from a 10-14 FG shooting %, there's not much else one can do in a playoff game.

LVP: Maurice Harkless 6 pts- He might not have as many shots as others but you still expect a 10point game from your starters in the playoffs.

Quote of the Night: “ You do what you can to help the team & I felt like everyone pulled their weight tonight. In the games we've lost they've been by a whisker so to have won a close one gets us the experience of giving these games the best we've got, especially in the last few sessions of play. We now have a chance to close out the series with a game spare so we're focusing on that,” LeBron James
Old 08-30-2014, 09:17 PM   #68
Rookie

Old 08-30-2014, 09:19 PM   #69
Rookie

Round 2- Game 6
Cleveland Cavaliers @ Orlando Magic (Series tied at 3-3)
90-114

MVP: Rodney Stuckey 19 pts, 15 assists, 5 rebounds- A massive game from a player that we've come to expect a lot from. Stuckey signed to play the PG position has excelled in dishing out assists while keeping his FG % steady by going 7-13 for 19 pts.

LVP: Andre Drummond 3 pts, 7 rebounds, 2 blocks- These are the sort of numbers that scare the Cavs front office due to Drummond's lack of ability to post up and get a double double in games like these. By going to Drummond, the Cavs expect points in the paint but they quickly stopped handing him the ball as he only had shots.

Quote of the Night: “ You put the ball in my hands & I can do it. We've got PG, Nik, Tobias Harris but when I have it I feel like I can do anything those guys can. Tonight is a prime example of that,” Rodney Stuckey
Old 08-31-2014, 12:49 PM   #70
Rookie

Round 2- Game 7
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Orlando Magic ( Cavs win series 4-3)
114-104

MVP: Kyrie Irving 24 pts, 1 steal, 8 assists- In a Game 7 which could have ended in disastrous consequences for the Cavs, Kyrie Irving stepped up and made it count when it mattered most. By going for 24 pts on 11-19 shooting, Irving was able to quell any doubts regarding his ability in the postseason

LVP: Nik Vucevic 6 pts, 4 rebounds, 0 blocks- Similar to the Atlanta Hawks series, the Cavs are attempting to shut down the oppositions big in terms of rebounds, blocks, points scoring. By having a frontcourt of K-Love & Andre Drummond they are able to succeed most times especially when Paul Millsap is out with a hurt back.

Quote of the Night: “ People always look at this team & say this is my team. I appreciate that & since I'm the hometown boy I get why y'all say that. But Kyrie, K-Love, Wiggins they all bring something to the table when we need them & you've seen that countless times with this team. Kyrie helped us here tonight big time & its a huge thing to be able to know you can count on him in these situations,” LeBron James
Old 08-31-2014, 10:40 PM   #71
Rookie

WESTERN CONFERENCE PLAYOFFS:
Golden State Warriors 4-1 Minneosota Timberwolves
OKC Thunder 4-0 New Orleans Hornets

EASTERN CONFERENCE PLAYOFFS:
Cleveland Cavaliers 4-3 Orlando Magic
Chicago Bulls 2-4 Brooklyn Nets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 10:41 PM   #72
Rookie

ECF- Game 1
Cleveland Cavaliers vs Brooklyn Nets (Cavs lead series 1-0)
107-95

MVP: LeBron 28 pts, 6 assists, 6 rebounds- Due to the superb play of Kyrie Irving, Andrew Wiggins & Kevin Love, LeBron perhaps has struggled to put up the numbers we're used to seeing from him. However, in this contest, he was able to put in the sort of performance that we'd expect in an Eastern Conference Finals matchup.

LVP: Kris Humphries 4 pts- The Nets & Cavs frontcourts are two of the best in the league so it's not that surprising that one of these four players might have trouble putting up good numbers.

Story of the Night: The Cavs needed to win in front of their own fans to lay down a statement for the rest of the series. The Nets meanwhile will be encouraged by some of their plays while they get set for the next six games in this best of seven series.

Quote of the Game: “ We had a game plan & we stuck to it. The players deserve the credit for the effort they put in but more importantly..the spirit they showed throughout it. It can be a tough thing mentally, playing in a Eastern Conference Final but I'd have no worries about these guys,” Coach Scott

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »