Home

London Forrest: Euroleague to the NBA

This is a discussion on London Forrest: Euroleague to the NBA within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2014, 11:58 PM   #9
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: London Forrest: Euroleague to the NBA

Night Time: 10:15PM. Londons Hotel Room

London turns his TV off and gets up to go the fridge, he was already tired of the high expections. He knew it was partially his fault, too much talk about his Euroleague success.

Benjamin Forrest:London, cheer up. You just have alot on your mind and you're not focused enough.

London:I am Focused! I've been busting my arse on the court! But still I get criticized, I'm a CHAMPION, but I'm being treated like some role player!

Benjamin Forrest:LONDON! Listen to me boy, I'm your father, I have never steered you wrong a day in your life, I'm telling you that you are not focused. Listen to you! Since when do you care about the opinions of former players? I didn't raise you to be fragile minded, I suggest that you get it together before tomorrow, remember that you're a MVP! a Champion! *glances at the clock and sighs* It's late London, I'm going back to my hotel room. I suggest you take some time to evaluate yourself.

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 06-10-2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:14 AM   #10
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

7:00AM, 30 Minutes before Game 3, in locker room.

Londons watching the tapes of the last two games, trying to find weaknesses of team two.

Alex Len:Yo! whatcha' doin?

London:*startled from Alex's sudden appearance* Oh,you scared me man. Just sitting here watching tape.

Alex Len:Wellll, the game starts in ten minutes. You better be ready, I'm trying to win twice today if you feel me.

London:I'll be on time, I promise, just gonna finish this tape.

Alex Len:Alright man, see you on the court.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:11 AM   #11
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Game Three 7:30AM

TEAM ONE 62
TEAM TWO 54

Team ONE Stats

Dennis Schroder 8 Points, 2 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 1 Steal, 3 Blocks. 2-4 FG 0-2 3PT.
Ben McLemore 11 Points, 4 Rebounds, 3 Assists. 4-14 FG, 2-6 3PT.
London Forrest *POG* 21 Points, 15 Rebounds, 4 Assists, 1 Block. 9-17 FG, 1-4 3PT.
Cody Zeller 9 Points, 5 Rebounds, 1 Block. 3-8 FG.
Alex Len 13 Points, 8 Rebounds, 1 Steal, 1 Block.5-8 FG.

Team TWO Stats

Trey Burke 14 Points, 6 Rebounds, 8 Assists. 5-16 FG, 2-7 3PT.
Tim Hardaway Jr. 20 Points, 2 Rebounds, 2 Assists. 7-15 FG, 4-11 3PT.
Otto Porter 9 Points, 5 Rebounds, 1 Assist. 4-13 FG, 0-1 3PT
Anthony Bennett 0 Points, 5 Rebounds, 1 Assists, 2 Steals. 0-5 FG
Nerlens Noel 11 Points, 8 Rebounds. 4-5 FG.

Post Game interview with POG London Forrest

Draft Express:Welcome to the third day of the draft combine! Today I'm with London Forrest, former Euroleague star. London today you had a MONSTER game, your best game of the combine so far. What did you do right today?

London:Well, to start. My shot was falling, seemed like everytime I pulled up, I was knockin' it down. I was on the boards, pestering Otto on defense. Just trying to do everything I could possibly do.

Draft Express: You sure did do everything you could. Including clamping down on Otto Porter. How did you manage that?

London:Well, I kept him from shooting Jumpers the whole game, I forced him to try to drive, and when he did. I put my body on him.

Draft Express: Thanks London, we'll see you later on today for the final game of the Combine, Good Luck!

Last edited by SonnyFranchise; 06-10-2014 at 01:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 02:40 AM   #12
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Game 4 1:30

TEAM ONE 51
TEAM TWO 55

Team ONE Stats

Dennis Schroder 8 Points, 4 Rebounds, 2 Assists. 1-11 FG
Ben McLemore 6 Points, 4 Rebounds, 1 Assist. 2-14 FG, 2-11 3PT.
London Forrest 12 Points, 5 Rebounds, 2 Assists.4-13 FG, 1-4 3PT
Cody Zeller 15 Points, 14 Rebounds, 2 Blocks. 7-11 FG, 0-1 3PT.
Alex Len 7 Points, 11 Rebounds, 1 Assist. 2-2 FG

Team TWO Stats

Trey Burke *POG* 20 Points, 2 Rebounds, 5 Assists, 2 Steals. 6-15 FG, 2-8 3PT
Tim Hardaway Jr. 12 Points, 3 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 1 Steal, 1 Block. 4-12 FG, 4-11 3PT
Otto Porter 12 Points, 6 Rebounds, 2 Assists, 2 Blocks. 5-16 FG, 1-2 3PT
Anthony Bennett 3 Points, 6 Rebounds, 3 Assists, 1 Block. 1-5 FG
Nerlens Noel 8 Points, 10 Rebounds, 1 Assists. 3-4 FG

Draft Expresses Biggest Surprise and Biggest Failure

Biggest Surprise Team ONE

Cody Zeller. 13.5PPG, 12.5RPG, 1BPG.

Biggest Failure

Dennis Schroder. 5.5PPG, 2RPG, 5APG.

Biggest Surpise Team TWO

Trey Burke. 17PPG, 4RPG, 6.5APG 355% FG

Biggest Failure

Anthony Bennett. 1.5PPG, 5.5RPG, 2APG, 1SPG.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:10 AM   #13
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

London Forrest Draft Profile

Height: 6'8
Weight: 235lbs
Pos: SF/PF
Max Vertical: 44inches
Bench Presses: 19
Wingspan 7'0 FT.

Strengths:
Floor Vision: Finds the open man quickly.
Rebounding: Crashes the defensive boards with reckless abandon.
Athleticism: Can run and jump out of the gym. Extremely strong.

Weaknesses:
Jumpshot: Sometimes inconsistent. not very accurate
Often lives in the past, with former glories.
Often not aggresive enough.

Old 06-10-2014, 01:45 PM   #14
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

June 24th, 3 Days before 2013 NBA Draft.

London Forrest and fellow NBA Prospects at a New York Pizzeria

London shows up late for the lunch, sits and picks up a menu.

Anthony Bennett:What took you so long.We got here like... twenty mintutes ago.

London:I'm here that's all that matters.

Anthony Bennett:You think you too good to show up on time? You must be on something.

London*now angry at Bennett's comments* And who do you think you are? You scum, you're not even on my skill level!

Anthony Bennett:*rising out of his seat* You think just because you've played pro that makes you better than me? *begins to approach London*

Cody Zeller:Woah, guys calm down, it's all good.

London:No it isn't, this fool thinks he's good. Last time I checked , he wasn't a 3 Time MVP nor a Champion!

Anthony Bennett:This isn't the Euroleague anymore! This is the NBA. You have no MVP's!

London:I could get one in my first season, I've played professionally since I wa-

Anthony Bennett:Since you were 14 Blah Blah Blah, who cares!

London:I can guarantee that I'll win a MVP before you do. I could possibly be the first rookie to win one. You know what you'll end up being? A benchwarmer, nothing more than a roleplayer.

Trey Burke:Look man, just chill. The draft starts in three days, and the season after that. Take it out on the court! Here is not the best place.

Anthony Bennett:Whatever man. *Exits the pizzeria and hails a cab*
Old 06-10-2014, 02:04 PM   #15
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

First Take, the next morning. 2 Days before the draft.

Cari Champion:Welcome back to First Take, todays first topic that we're gonna go at is the viral video of Anthony Bennett and London Forrest arguing. Skip you wanna start us off?

Skip Bayless:Yes I will. Well, I watched the video this morning, I really can't say that I'm too amazed that the argument was between those two, seeing as every time on the court they were going at each other. But, I can't reason with them arguing two days before the draft, it's gonna scare away teams from them, especially London, who's been on the hotseat. Well atleast my hotseat, because he has shown that he isn't very humble, every interview you see of him, he's gonna mention that he's a champion, that he's a MVP. At this point, I'm not too shocked that someone finally called him on it. *sigh* You have any thing to say Stephen A?

Stephen A. Smith:Well Skip, I'm going to agree with you full-heartedly here. London has shown that he's a very braggadocios person, often living in his past. And for my taste,I don't like it one damn bit. He hasn't proved that he can be a great NBA player yet, but he talks like he is. Being good in the Euroleague doesn't mean that you'll be good in the NBA! Look at Andre Bargnani! What I'm saying is that, he needs to prove himself first. He could be a all-star his first season, or probably not even make the Rookie Second team! We don't know!

Cari Champion:I understand, next topic! Top five in the NBA Draft. Who you got Stephen A.

Stephen A Smith:Well, I have London Forrest going first, I believe the Cavs have been waiting on a player like him. Second I have Nerlens Noel, then Victor Oladipo, Cody Zeller, and Alex Len.

Skip Bayless:Almost the same as Stephen A. But I have Zeller going second, Oladipo third, Noel, and then Alex Len.

Cari Champion:Well, when we come back, we'll talk about the Miami Heat and can they 3 Peat?

*cuts to commercial*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2014, 02:17 PM   #16
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

Morning of NBA Draft

London sits in his hotel room alone, thinking about the NBA Draft that was going to take place that night. He was extremely nervous, newer mock drafts had him dropping to the third pick, some had him at the tenth pick, even fewer had him going in the second round. This was the first time London ever felt worried about his career. Everything had coasted for him for so long, now things were beginning to get rocky for him. He started to think that maybe the scouts were right, his shot was inconsistent, he wasn't aggressive as he should have been. "No" he told himself. He had did what he could. He laid back on the hotel bed and closed his eyes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »